Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:10 am

Both their brains are mush. Who has the better team?

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:26 am

Absolutely…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:42 am

Dave is a libertarian who is a proud member of the federal bureaucracy iirc....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:46 am

Dave23 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:31 am There is no way in hell I would ever vote for Joe Biden. His brain is mush.
Thank you
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:44 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:10 am Both their brains are mush. Who has the better team?
Depends what you mean by "better team" doesn't it?

Trump passed two cognitive tests and doesn't listen to anyone. He tells the GOP to fuck itself and he does exactly what he thinks is right. His team simply agrees with him (or agrees with his adult children) or the members of his team are fired.

Biden's effective IQ is hovering around 75 at this moment. He is functionally mentally retarded. But that is okay since he simply OBEYS the DNC in all things, submitting to all their insane requests like appointing this mentally insane man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine

to be the assistant secretary of Health. But this what happens when a person like Biden is in charge. He obeys his "team." He must. He has no mind of his own.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:11 pm

"Trump passed two cognitive tests"

Man, woman, person, camera? Jesus christ, that's not a cognitive test, that's a retard test. Glad you're so happy he passed it..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:54 pm

Trump doesn't even have a team unlessyou count project 2025. 47 of 49 ex cabinet members of his won't even endorse him. If you think Trump is winning this election, you're fooling yourself.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:45 pm

I shan’t be voting for the likes of either of those buffoons.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:52 pm

Boy this is he staying or out saga changes every day. The Rs best chance is if Biden/Harris stays as the ticket. But it looks like Joe is going to be pushed out. Kamala has to be the successor to keep the campaign coffers, but she can pick a VP that people feel confident in. Michelle says shes not running, and I don't think Hillary would want to run as second banana. But if she could get one of the purple state governors as VP, it's a ticket that is better than Biden/Harris and would make the election competitive. With the betting odds below, I am tempted to take a flyer on her. You can't make too much money on Trump right now.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bettin ... /president

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:41 pm

Biden has virtually no chance of winning even with whatever cheating the Dems have planned. You can see that from the polling and more obvious, by watching him on TV.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:09 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:54 pm Trump doesn't even have a team unlessyou count project 2025. 47 of 49 ex cabinet members of his won't even endorse him. If you think Trump is winning this election, you're fooling yourself.
We have to have Project 2025 to get people like THIS

removed from directing the EPA. Only the President can hire and fire agency directors. You need to vote for Trump and fire this guy. His answers are all in the past. We have not given this group $50 million. That is all he can say. Because next week, he WILL be giving them $50 million and he doesn't like that the congresswoman blessed him out as a fucking monster. But YOU are okay with that because YOU are a monster, that is unless you vote for Trump

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:11 pm

Psycho

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:28 pm

Dude, this confrontation happened TODAY on Capitol Hill. They blessed him out and (because you are voting for Biden) you are okay with taking $50 million of our tax dollars that are given to the EPA so he can give them out to this anti-police, pro-Islamic organization. You call me a psycho because I shamed you for being okay with that. At least that way, you can keep your PRIDE and not defend this faggot agency director for being a monster because he is indefensible.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:56 pm

Dude. I don't believe a word that comes off your fingers.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:06 pm

I don't care. I'm still correct. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:15 pm

Yet you keep trying. Daily.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:30 pm

Don't let my daily posts bother you. You think I care what you type? You could never possibly make me feel bad.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:35 pm

Anything anti-police is good. And considering all the carnage we've cause in the ME, yeah pro-Islamic stuff will probably make you a little bit better with Jesus. Considering he does not hate Muslims like you do and never has.
Big booty hoes.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:01 pm

sardis wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:52 pm Boy this is he staying or out saga changes every day. The Rs best chance is if Biden/Harris stays as the ticket. But it looks like Joe is going to be pushed out. Kamala has to be the successor to keep the campaign coffers, but she can pick a VP that people feel confident in. Michelle says shes not running, and I don't think Hillary would want to run as second banana. But if she could get one of the purple state governors as VP, it's a ticket that is better than Biden/Harris and would make the election competitive. With the betting odds below, I am tempted to take a flyer on her. You can't make too much money on Trump right now.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bettin ... /president
I think if Harris gets the nod, it will be Cooper or Whitmer.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:06 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:35 pm Anything anti-police is good.
A feminist once said this to me. I said to her if she eliminates police, who is going to show up at a home with a badge and a gun and government authority to remove the man of the house if the woman of the house is "afraid" of him? She started to cry. She didn't answer, she just cried. That was the END of the conversation as she turned around and walked away from me.

At the moment, police are needed to arrest for DUI and to remove men from the house for domestic violence. That (not theft of property at Wal-Mart and not killing black people) are the primary uses for local law enforcement. If you want to be ANTI that, sure. But feminists will cast you out and have you canceled if you make the very point I made.