Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Welp, looks like the Supreme Court just ruled that the president can do pretty much anything he wants and it's not illegal. Maybe Biden should "postpone" this election until.. well, until he dies. Sounds like a plan...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:22 pm

Isn’t there some remote island somewhere in the middle of nowhere where we could ship both of them, and they could live out their few remaining days resort-style, playing golf every day and bickering about who’s better?

Jill could go…Melania could as well, or not…don’t care. Hunter ideally would go with them too.

No cell phones, or maybe just a closed network for the island only…no social media…

It’d be like a giant ‘reset’ button for the country.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:43 pm

Food Lion is for poor people.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:37 pm

Their produce is quite good.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:10 pm

Food Lions are generally lower tier, but oddly enough, their produce section is better than the local Harris-Teeter and Publix at this time, at least around here.

Tree: Where do you live?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:14 pm

His mom's basement

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:17 pm

I'll probably regret this, but in/around/near NC.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:23 pm

Dave23 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:22 pm Isn’t there some remote island somewhere in the middle of nowhere where we could ship both of them, and they could live out their few remaining days resort-style, playing golf every day and bickering about who’s better?

Jill could go…Melania could as well, or not…don’t care. Hunter ideally would go with them too.

No cell phones, or maybe just a closed network for the island only…no social media…

It’d be like a giant ‘reset’ button for the country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Sa ... in_Islands
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:31 pm

Tree wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:17 pm I'll probably regret this, but in/around/near NC.
Charlotte?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:07 pm

Well that only took 16 years....

Of course they sealed this. I mean, who wants the public to know that they cross examined 14 year old, West Palm Beach girls who sold their pussies to Epstein to get cash to buy drugs? Only a MEANIE would do something so.... hurtful towards children.

The Palm Beach DA who originally agreed to prosecute was named Barry Krisher. He was the one who was working with the Palm Beach Police Department when a few of the parents of the girls went to them with the allegations that Epstein was violating their daughters. Krisher, not knowing who exactly he was going to prosecute, was overly enthusiastic to do so. That is until he found out it was Jeffrey Epstein. You see, Krisher was a democrat first, prosecuting attorney, a very distant second. Epstein, was a huge donor to the Florida democrat party and Epstein had given donations to Krisher's own political campaign. So when he found out what happened, Krisher pussied out and went the Grand Jury route. That way he wasn't really going after Epstein.

You'll note, Krisher was the same son-of-a-bitch who prosecuted Rush Limbaugh for criminal use of pain killers. You prosecute Rush for fucking pain killers because he hates democrats but not a man who violates little girls because he donates to the democrat party. Are you still reading this DookSucks? I'll bet you are.

Anyway, this is the reason why the Palm Beach Chief of Police went to the Feds and Republican prosecutor Alex Acosta because he got nowhere with the state of Florida.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:07 pm Well that only took 16 years....

Of course they sealed this. I mean, who wants the public to know that they cross examined 14 year old, West Palm Beach girls who sold their pussies to Epstein to get cash to buy drugs? Only a MEANIE would do something so.... hurtful towards children.

The Palm Beach DA who originally agreed to prosecute was named Barry Krisher. He was the one who was working with the Palm Beach Police Department when a few of the parents of the girls went to them with the allegations that Epstein was violating their daughters. Krisher, not knowing who exactly he was going to prosecute, was overly enthusiastic to do so. That is until he found out it was Jeffrey Epstein. You see, Krisher was a democrat first, prosecuting attorney, a very distant second. Epstein, was a huge donor to the Florida democrat party and Epstein had given donations to Krisher's own political campaign. So when he found out what happened, Krisher pussied out and went the Grand Jury route. That way he wasn't really going after Epstein.

You'll note, Krisher was the same son-of-a-bitch who prosecuted Rush Limbaugh for criminal use of pain killers. You prosecute Rush for fucking pain killers because he hates democrats but not a man who violates little girls because he donates to the democrat party. Are you still reading this DookSucks? I'll bet you are.

Anyway, this is the reason why the Palm Beach Chief of Police went to the Feds and Republican prosecutor Alex Acosta because he got nowhere with the state of Florida.
You dumbass. Do you not realize that absent a waiver felonies require grand jury indictment in any felony prosecution in just about every possibly American jurisdiction? So, just using a grand jury in and of itself isn't a tactic to hide. It's how they present shit to the grand jury.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:09 am

Rush Limbaugh should have been prosecuted for violating the law. I'm sure such a you as a proponent of law and order with no pity for drug offenders would agree, no?

However, I think first time offenders for possession charges should be given a way to earn a reprieve that allows them to avoid a conviction.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:27 am

Nobody went after Epstein because he was a spy building dirt on elites and politicos to make them do what the government wants
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:05 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:07 pm Well that only took 16 years....

You dumbass. Do you not realize that absent a waiver felonies require grand jury indictment in any felony prosecution in just about every possibly American jurisdiction? So, just using a grand jury in and of itself isn't a tactic to hide. It's how they present shit to the grand jury.
Of course it is a tactic to hide. That is why Barry Krishner refuses to comment today. That is why Barry Krishner took it to a Grand Jury. He HAD to hide because Epstein donated towards his campaign. Krishner knew that all testimony would be sealed. But thanks to the soon to be 48th President of the United States (in 2028) DeSantis exposed Krishner deviousness via a change in state law. Ha ha DS and fuck you! That is your democrat party DS. Politics first, protecting children, way down the line.

Alex Acosta didn't go with a Grand Jury in his federal indictment of Epstein. Just democrat Krishner. Nothing I said is inaccurate. Nothing. You attack me personally because I know all the facts. And I presented them. And it hurst your PRIDE to see your beloved party shown as child predators.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:06 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:09 am Rush Limbaugh should have been prosecuted for violating the law. I'm sure such a you as a proponent of law and order with no pity for drug offenders would agree, no?

However, I think first time offenders for possession charges should be given a way to earn a reprieve that allows them to avoid a conviction.
He went after Rush Limbaugh who was as guilty as your grandmother taking too much Vicodin because of politics. Period.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:09 am

aTm wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:27 am Nobody went after Epstein because he was a spy building dirt on elites and politicos to make them do what the government wants
Acosta cut a sweet deal with him because Epstein knew that Acosta had no reason to stop BUT Epstein refused to serve any real time. So Epstein simply outspent Acosta. He hired every big name, expensive lawyer dream team in the entire fucking world to fight Acosta's indictment back in 2008. He spent way more on his team than OJ ever did back in 1994. So Acosta (out of fear of being overwhelmed financially) cut a deal I really wish he wouldn't have.

The Grand Jury Indictment with Krishner was 2005 or 2006. That was the state of Florida. And that was Krishner being a political pussy.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:56 am

Hey DS, Ann Coulter had the goods on Krischer years ago

https://anncoulter.com/2019/07/10/get-a ... t-guy-too/
Ann Coulter wrote:Chief Reiter presented all this to Barry Krischer in early 2006, along with a probable cause affidavit charging Epstein and two of his assistants with multiple counts of unlawful sex acts with a minor.

According to Chief Reiter’s sworn testimony, during the investigation, he routinely updated Krischer, without mentioning Epstein’s name. Krischer was gung-ho about the case, saying: “This is somebody we have to stop.”

But as soon as Krischer found out the perp was Jeffrey Epstein, his “tone and tenor” about the case “changed completely.” Why, the girls’ MySpace pages reference marijuana and alcohol use! I couldn’t possibly take this case to a jury!

So instead of charging Epstein, Krischer took the highly unusual step of presenting the case to a grand jury (a trick Florida prosecutors use when they don’t want an indictment, but want it to look like they tried).

I wasn’t there for his presentation, but I get the feeling Barry just didn’t have his heart in it. The jurors returned an indictment on only a single count, “solicitation of prostitution” — despite what I’m sure was Krischer’s very best effort!

Nothing about molestation of minors. Nothing about lewd and lascivious conduct with minors. And for his co-conspirators — nothing at all.

So what did Epstein get as his sentence? Probation. Sweet feathery Jesus. An actual slap on the wrist would have been harsher.

Three points:

1) The case against Epstein is no stronger today than it was in 2006 — yet when the story broke, there was virtually zero national coverage. According to Nexis, throughout all of 2006, only a few news outlets outside of Palm Beach even mentioned the case. There was an opening segment on Fox News’ “O’Reilly Factor,” a few items in The New York Post and Florida papers, followed months later by a Page-19 story in the Times.

Instead of getting on their high horses about Acosta, maybe the media should look at themselves.

2) The deal Acosta’s office struck with Epstein required him to plead guilty to state crimes — no federal offenses at all. Why? Because sex with underage girls is a state crime, but the state attorney refused to prosecute. Acosta came in like Elliot Ness trying to get Al Capone on a tax charge. Then he blew it. Fine, I agree.

But how on earth has Krischer emerged smelling like a rose? He’s the one who engineered the main cover-up! According to Chief Reiter, Krischer seemed to be protecting Epstein. Are Epstein’s powerful friends rewarding him with a cloak of invisibility?

3) Without Acosta stepping in to at least try to clean up after Krischer, Epstein never would have served a single day in jail. (Inasmuch as Epstein pleaded to state crimes, the ridiculously lenient terms of his confinement — endlessly cited in the press — were the purview of local authorities and completely out of Acosta’s hands.)

He never would have had to register as a sex offender.

He never would have been required to pay the victims a cent in restitution.

Yet Acosta is treated as the only villain in this case. Where is Krischer?
Obviously, Ann couldn't see what was said in the Grand Jury indictment until 24 hours ago when the state judge ordered the hundreds of pages, unsealed. And it was only a change in state law that permitted this to happen. But Ann was right about why Krischer went to a Grand Jury. It was totally unnecessary. But he had to because of politics.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:03 am

"And it hurst your PRIDE to see your beloved party shown as child predators."

Hurst!!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:03 am

You durst not use hurst. For your life, you durst not...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:28 am