innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 29, 2024 2:25 pm

aTm wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:16 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:24 pm Tree,

The Paleo-Arab peasant people could have had their own country. Could have being the operative word. These illiterate peasant people, they were given billions of dollars from the global community. Billions. Moreover, they were given the money with NO CONDITIONS upon how such money was to be spent. No global committee stood in judgment of their actions. And so, these fucking peasant people, they gave that money to Hamas to murder Jews.

What the fuck do you want to do with these people? You decide, what do you do with them? Do you ignore, tolerate, and "understand" your neighbor if he keeps flinging dog poop into your pool and then smiles at you with an ignorant, "wasn't me" look? Is that what you do? Because, your comments here are immature.

This is a thinking man's forum. You have tiktok brain and think that you can have people "cancelled" with your comments. That is not going to happen here. And if you don't want people to keep tormenting you, you need to start thinking about what you are posting. If you can't think deeply, this is probably not the place for you.

And if you respond, do not say "brah." I am not a middle schooler.
The problem from a nation-state perspective, is that Palestine under Eastern rule was more of a borderlands area between varying administrative centers than its own thing with any kind of unity. The northern part was ruled from Beirut and the southern part was part of the Hejaz ruled from Mecca or Jeddah. The blame for pretty much everything can be laid directly at the feet of the British and the French, who divided up the entire region as spoils of war after World War 1
83,000+ German Jews fought for the Kaiser as "Huns" on the side of Germany in World War I, the war to end all wars. In 1919 (months after the war to end all wars, was over), no one could have possibly imagined the horrors that a would be 30 year old, non-smoking, vegetarian artist from Austria (who fought in the trenches as an ally to the Huns) was about to unleash upon the earth in his now, aspiring, political career. But it was his infernal actions that convinced the nations of the earth (not just France and the British Empire, ALL OF THEM including the communist ones) that maybe it would be good idea to get the surviving Jews the fuck out of Europe and into their very own country where they can take care of themselves and prevent their own genocide? And the choice as to where that country should be was plainly obvious; where is Jerusalem?

In any event, the world had to get the millions of Jews that were still left alive, out. Or at least, we had to give them the option of where to go if they didn't want to stay in Europe. Many came here to the States, some went to South America (Argentina where they still speak German, decades later) and quite a few (the not so lucky ones) started having sex with their Soviet liberators and made their way to Russia. The ones who figured they were on their own, they found a militarized Kibbutz somewhere in Israel.

Every nation on the Earth bought in on that, all of them EXCEPT the Islamic ones. Their votes were, out-voted so to speak. Fuck 'em aTm. This country of Israel is about as big as the state of New Jersey with not a drop of oil in it. Saudia Arabia is fucking gigantic (1.25 times larger than Alaska) and sits on an infinite ocean of oil. Plenty of room there. Plenty of room still but Saudi wont take the Paleo-Arabs.

And what are these Paleo-Arabs anyway? ATm, you mentioned World War I. In World War I, the land that was then "Palestine" (under the protection of the British Empire) had no one on it with the exception of a bunch of useless gypsies and horse thieves. Oh, and the British. They were there. With rifles. Or, with a hotel on the Mediterranean beach. Or both. They were there in 1948 trying the manage the empire's "decline" (for lack of a better word.) This was all pretty well documented with Otto Preminger's Zionistic epic, Exodus.

A black listed communist wrongfully incarcerated by McCarthy by the name of Dalton Trumbo wrote the screen play I might add.

There were no Palestinians. There never were any Palestinians. These peasants were stateless. They had no central government. They had no rule of law. They were illiterate. They were Muslims who didn't even know who Mohammed was (they still don't.) Their 13 year old daughters were pregnant and (well) that is just the way they lived. And they lived like gypsies and horse thieves, lived. They lived as parasites off the well being and fruitful labors, of others. Then the Jews arrived and started to use the land to grow oranges the size of basketballs. NOW, we have Palestinians.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed May 29, 2024 4:18 pm

Tree wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:35 am :ugeek:
hedge wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:30 am
Tree wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:09 pm Nikki Haley writes "Finish Them" on a bomb headed for Gaza. That's who Hedge, Rat, and Sardis are in cahootz with. Sickening display from the spineless pussies here.
Now I'm in cahoots with Nikki Haley, who just endorsed your god-king Trump? You're not very bright are you, Tree?
If you vote for Biden, yes you are. Let that sink in.
I'd like to let a butcher knife sink into your skull...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed May 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Most of the propaganda narratives make Israel out to be the good guys. Basically they ethnically cleansed close to a million Arabs in 1948 so they could take over the areas they wanted. In addition most of the people in Gaza (and their descendants) were put there in 1950 after being rounded up in Israel, Nazi Germany style, forced into prison camps, then dumped permanently in Gaza which would become the equivalent of a prison occupied and administered by Israel. This is historic fact. Can easily be looked up by anyone who wants to know.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 29, 2024 4:45 pm

Burn it to the ground.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu May 30, 2024 9:32 am

Tree wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:09 pm Nikki Haley writes "Finish Them" on a bomb headed for Gaza. That's who Hedge, Rat, and Sardis are in cahootz with. Sickening display from the spineless pussies here.

Even though I have a picture of us together I did not support Nikki Haley in the SC primary. If she was the R nominee I would be seriously considering RFKJr because I think the greatest threat to this country is the financial costs of being in all these skirmishes around the world. I don't mind selling arms to Israel and Ukraine or loaning them money to do so, but we just don't give them money. Israel's debt percentage to GDP is less than us, so they can pay for their war. Those savages in the Middle East have been going after each other for thousand of years so the U.S. ain't going to solve it. Just thank God we are located on the opposite side of the world. I guess I lean more toward isolationism than globalism, mainly because we can't afford to be the global power that many wants us to be. We have to cut the budget across the board and that includes defense, which means we can't have our military in every nook and cranny and we can't defend every country that is attacked.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu May 30, 2024 9:32 am

I didn't know Rat was a Hymie

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 30, 2024 10:29 am

I'm not. I just don't like those sand negros firing bombs while hiding behind kids. Pussies.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 30, 2024 12:20 pm

sardis wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:32 am

Even though I have a picture of us together I did not support Nikki Haley in the SC primary. If she was the R nominee I would be seriously considering RFKJr because I think the greatest threat to this country is the financial costs of being in all these skirmishes around the world. I don't mind selling arms to Israel and Ukraine or loaning them money to do so, but we just don't give them money. Israel's debt percentage to GDP is less than us, so they can pay for their war. Those savages in the Middle East have been going after each other for thousand of years so the U.S. ain't going to solve it. Just thank God we are located on the opposite side of the world. I guess I lean more toward isolationism than globalism, mainly because we can't afford to be the global power that many wants us to be. We have to cut the budget across the board and that includes defense, which means we can't have our military in every nook and cranny and we can't defend every country that is attacked.
The American-Israeli-Political-Action-Committee will see to it that any democrat candidate that doesn't give Israel all the military money they want, that candidate will be primaried OUT in the next election.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 30, 2024 4:29 pm

my congressman melting down in an empty chamber, giving a speech to the world that no one will hear

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu May 30, 2024 5:07 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:29 am I'm not. I just don't like those sand negros firing bombs while hiding behind kids. Pussies.
Rat: I thought your mom was Jewish.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu May 30, 2024 5:09 pm

sardis wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:32 am

If you want to be the dominant force in commerce, you have to be the dominant power.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 30, 2024 5:13 pm

GUILTY!!
BAHAHAHA!
Dreams do come true. I told you fuckers back in 16 this would be the result.
BAHAHAHA!!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 30, 2024 5:15 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 5:07 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:29 am I'm not. I just don't like those sand negros firing bombs while hiding behind kids. Pussies.
Rat: I thought your mom was Jewish.
She was. I was born methodist & adopted later. They never pushed it on me.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 30, 2024 5:42 pm

I wish they had pushed a hot poker onto you…

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 30, 2024 5:43 pm

Oh yeah, and Trump guilty on all 34 counts. BWAAHAHAHAHAAAHASUCKADICKIBWAAHA!!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 30, 2024 6:15 pm

Heh, that county voted 4% for Trump. That was a political trial and a political verdict. I am not surprised or even disappointed.

I believe he did pay Stormie $130,000 after fucking her. Whatever. I am still voting for Trump.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 30, 2024 8:17 pm

You're voting for Trump if he shits in your mouth. Actually, especially if he shits in your mouth. You're a sick fuck...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 30, 2024 8:54 pm

I'd happily let any candidate shit in my mouth if they'd stop doing evil empire building and just run the damn country like the workers who do everything actually matter.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 30, 2024 9:30 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:17 pm You're voting for Trump if he shits in your mouth. Actually, especially if he shits in your mouth. You're a sick fuck...
The border is everything. We have a POTUS who hired a director of homeland security taking an "all-are-welcome" position. To get him fired to protect us from invasion, we must first fire Biden. You are happy with this invasion because you are a suicidal felon with nothing to lose.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 31, 2024 2:55 am

I'd like to lose you...