Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:09 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:12 am
eCat wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 am horseshit

you don't like them because its gonzo journalism against the Democratic party.

if they were going after Trump, you'd be singing their praises.

Go back and watch 60 minutes back in its heyday. They did the same type of journalism.

and in this case, they have more journalistic integrity than the NYT. Part of the documents released was them seeking legal counsel on what lines they could not cross.

This whole thing stinks and worse, the NYT is willing to allow the DOJ and FBI to set precedent against their own best interest to get a pro left wing story.
No. You’re wrong.

Attempting to infiltrate Democratic congressional campaigns, being associated with that piece of shit Eric Prince, disbursing heavily edited videos that are misleading at the very least, getting nailed for defamation, spreading vaccine disinformation, coordinating the release of unverified claims with right wing politicians/groups and all sorts of other bullshit isn’t journalism. It’s right wing propaganda pushed via pieces of shit on the right like Prince and DJTJr.
after what I've seen the media regarding Kyle Rittenhouse, they are just following a pattern started by the bigger networks and publications.

You're standards are too high for them, but not high enough for the mainstream.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:16 pm

Moderna MRNA, -6.56% CEO Stéphane Bancel has left no doubt whether he’s taking a glass half-full or half-empty approach to the emergence of the new omicron coronavirus variant.

He told the Financial Times there’s no world where current vaccines are as effective as they have been against the delta variant. And he suggested the drop-off could be significant.

“I think it’s going to be a material drop. I just don’t know how much because we need to wait for the data. But all the scientists I’ve talked to . . . are like, ‘This is not going to be good’.”

The interview put another scare into financial markets, with futures on the Dow industrials YM00, -1.82% contract losing more than 500 points. “The major vaccine makers have offered timelines of two to six weeks for assessing its vaccine evading capabilities, and in the meantime, travel shutdowns and behaviour modification are a risk as we await anecdotal and statistical evidence of the spread of the virus and its virulence,” said Steen Jakobsen, chief investment officer at Saxo Bank.

Moderna had previously announced that data on the ability of its vaccine to neutralize the omicron variant would be expected within weeks as it works to rapidly advance a booster candidate specifically against the variant.

Product sales from its coronavirus vaccine accounted for $4.81 billion of Moderna’s $4.97 billion in revenue in the third quarter.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm

So? That's common. Look at the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine doesn't cover every strain.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm

I've got my shots. I don't care.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Mark Meadows flips. LOL!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:47 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:09 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:12 am
eCat wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 am horseshit

you don't like them because its gonzo journalism against the Democratic party.

if they were going after Trump, you'd be singing their praises.

Go back and watch 60 minutes back in its heyday. They did the same type of journalism.

and in this case, they have more journalistic integrity than the NYT. Part of the documents released was them seeking legal counsel on what lines they could not cross.

This whole thing stinks and worse, the NYT is willing to allow the DOJ and FBI to set precedent against their own best interest to get a pro left wing story.
No. You’re wrong.

Attempting to infiltrate Democratic congressional campaigns, being associated with that piece of shit Eric Prince, disbursing heavily edited videos that are misleading at the very least, getting nailed for defamation, spreading vaccine disinformation, coordinating the release of unverified claims with right wing politicians/groups and all sorts of other bullshit isn’t journalism. It’s right wing propaganda pushed via pieces of shit on the right like Prince and DJTJr.
after what I've seen the media regarding Kyle Rittenhouse, they are just following a pattern started by the bigger networks and publications.

You're standards are too high for them, but not high enough for the mainstream.
eCat,

As far as I can tell, James O'Keefe hasn't actually been charged with an actual crime yet.

https://pressfreedomtracker.us/all-inci ... -his-home/

They took everything and they are probably searching for whatever evidence they can find that proves that he stole Ashley Biden's diary. If they don't find anything, then I suppose he'll never be charged and they will just have to return all his belongings the exact same way the FBI returned everything to Richard Jewell. They never charged him either. They were just pissed off at him for finding the bomb before the FBI did and (therefore) assumed the WORST of him.

If it was all just "bait" and they tried to set O'Keefe up, then obviously this is just Merrick Garland trying to scare O'Keefe into shutting down his operation. That may be all that this is.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:06 pm

aTm said that 3 weeks ago in one sentence, we don't need you to repeat it in 3 paragraphs of 1rst grade english like the drooling retard you are...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:55 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/metaverse- ... listc_pos1

The latest hot real-estate market isn’t on the scenic coasts or in balmy Sunbelt cities. It’s in the metaverse, where gamers are flocking and digital property sales are setting new records.

A growing number of investment firms are acquiring digital land in worlds such as the Sandbox and Decentraland, where players simulate real-life pursuits, from shopping to attending a concert. They are betting that individuals and companies will spend money to use virtual homes and retail space and that the value of properties will increase as more people join the worlds.

Investors’ interest in virtual real estate got a boost last month after Facebook renamed itself Meta Platforms Inc. and said it would focus on online worlds, commonly called the metaverse.

That interest reached a new peak on Tuesday when Republic Realm, a firm that develops real estate in the metaverse, said it paid $4.3 million for land in the world Sandbox, the biggest virtual real-estate sale publicized to date, according to the company and to data from the website NonFungible.com, which tracks digital land sales.

Republic Realm bought the digital land from videogame company Atari SA and the two firms said they plan to partner on the development of some of the properties.

That acquisition broke a record set just last week by a subsidiary of Canadian investment firm Tokens.com Corp., which said it paid around $2.5 million for land in the world Decentraland’s Fashion District.

“This is like buying land in Manhattan 250 years ago as the city is being built,” said Andrew Kiguel, chief executive of Tokens.com.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:58 pm

This is the kind of shit eCat has foisted on the world. Mr. Computer Man!! Mr. Technology! Mr. Roboto!!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:37 pm

Virgins. All of em.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:41 pm

Mr. Fire Stick!!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:16 am

I guess they think we're all going to live in a world like Ready Player One

I've watched enough second life videos to know what that is going to turn into.

I also don't understand how virtual real estate is going to have any real value as location is the driver of value in the real world. If you want beach front property in a virtual world, you just create a new beach. If they put real world boundaries, the appeal of a virtual world is gone, Why buy a $3K gaming rig and $1K Occulus goggles to be poor white trash in there too?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:06 pm

I wonder how many he's paid for?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Too bad your mom didn't know him.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:38 pm

A+
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 pm

fuckin sardis

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:39 am

info on Arbery
-------------------------

On August 21, 2018 Arbery was observed, and body camera recorded, in a neighbor’s backyard looking into her car windows. When police approached Arbery afterwards to give him a trespass warning he falsely claimed that he had simply been “running in the street.” He then became aggressive and confrontational with the officers, threatening that he would “whip the officer’s ass” if they didn’t leave him alone. He was not arrested.

On October 23, 2018 Arbery was confronted trespassing inside a mobile home by local Deputies. Arbery fled when approached by police. When later caught, he falsely claimed that he “was just out running.”

In 2019 and 2020 Arbery was repeatedly seen attempting to enter neighboring homes through their windows. Whenever confronted in the act, Arbery would “take off running.”

Also in 2019 and 2020, local convenience store owners began to refer to Arbery as “the jogger” for his repeated conduct of running up in front of convenience stores, going through stretching motions, and then entering the convenience store to seize items and then running quickly back out to flee with the stolen merchandise.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:18 pm

Uh huh

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:45 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:39 am info on Arbery
-------------------------

On August 21, 2018 Arbery was observed, and body camera recorded, in a neighbor’s backyard looking into her car windows. When police approached Arbery afterwards to give him a trespass warning he falsely claimed that he had simply been “running in the street.” He then became aggressive and confrontational with the officers, threatening that he would “whip the officer’s ass” if they didn’t leave him alone. He was not arrested.

On October 23, 2018 Arbery was confronted trespassing inside a mobile home by local Deputies. Arbery fled when approached by police. When later caught, he falsely claimed that he “was just out running.”

In 2019 and 2020 Arbery was repeatedly seen attempting to enter neighboring homes through their windows. Whenever confronted in the act, Arbery would “take off running.”

Also in 2019 and 2020, local convenience store owners began to refer to Arbery as “the jogger” for his repeated conduct of running up in front of convenience stores, going through stretching motions, and then entering the convenience store to seize items and then running quickly back out to flee with the stolen merchandise.
I don't think past history changes the verdict. Sure, you can understand the thought process of the neighborhood assuming they knew the history, but if he hasn't done anything illegal at that point in time or threatening anyone, it's no lawful reason to kill the guy.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:00 pm

It doesnt change anything even if he was literally Hitler. They broke the law too and killed him. The only lesson in it that you can take from him as a thief is that even if you don’t deserve to die for the stupid shit you’re pulling, this kind of trouble will eventually find you.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.