The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:38 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:26 pm So is rank stupidity, evidently...
Hey as far as California's recall goes, I don't care either way. None of my business. I am not a resident.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:17 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 am "he does not have the right or obligation to undermine the Commander in Chief on what he thinks he might do at a future date, dictate his own foreign policy approach and jeopardize the nation by creating a disparity in leadership."

Whether he has the right (whatever the fuck that is) to do it, I'm glad he did. Again, like any sane person would be. Sitting here squealing about "rights" when the alternative is Trump launching a nuke is asinine...
Courage and true leadership sometimes require making the correct decision despite the correct decision being contrary to law and/or tradition.

Milley is probably to blame for a part of the Afghan mess, but that was a cluster fuck waiting to happen regardless of what some buzz cut anime fan in his parent's Houston home or some whack job in Phoenix have to say.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:17 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:38 pm
Hey as far as California's recall goes, I don't care either way. None of my business. I am not a resident.
Then why care about a woman's right to choose and marriage equality?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:17 pm
hedge wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 am "he does not have the right or obligation to undermine the Commander in Chief on what he thinks he might do at a future date, dictate his own foreign policy approach and jeopardize the nation by creating a disparity in leadership."

Whether he has the right (whatever the fuck that is) to do it, I'm glad he did. Again, like any sane person would be. Sitting here squealing about "rights" when the alternative is Trump launching a nuke is asinine...
Courage and true leadership sometimes require making the correct decision despite the correct decision being contrary to law and/or tradition.

Milley is probably to blame for a part of the Afghan mess, but that was a cluster fuck waiting to happen regardless of what some buzz cut anime fan in his parent's Houston home or some whack job in Phoenix have to say.
Well what Milley did was a crime and you are saying its okay because of politics. Nothing else.

I have integrity. You do not. I have principles. The only principle you have is anything against Trump, is justified. This makes me a better person, than you. Never forget that counsellor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Are you guys watching this Gymnastics/FBI shit?

So McKayla Maroney tells the FBI everything in 2015, and they buried it.

Obviously, whichever agent took the report simply didn't believe her. And that one agent (whoever he or she is) had the authority NOT to report her story to anyone else. I am wondering if the agent she spoke with was Peter Strzok?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:01 pm

Im sure the FBI is/was doing its best and this was all a misunderstanding, and i’m sure I speak for all of us as the poster who set up this forum…
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:18 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:17 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:38 pm
Then why care about a woman's right to choose and marriage equality?
There is not a single drop of mom's blood in the baby growing in her womb NOR is there even one strand of her DNA. That is a new person the instant the sperm enters the egg. The Texas law that allows abortionists to be sued for $10,000 if they detect a heartbeat and still kill the baby, that is step in the right direction, a step towards sanity. Murder is murder counsellor.

We have laws for marriage. Any man in this country can marry any woman in this country. But there are laws. I can not marry my sister nor can I marry my mother nor can I marry a 12 year old girl. I can not marry someone who is already married. And I can't be married to 2 or more women. We have marriage laws for good reason, we do not want children created in incest AND we believe in the concept of childhood where children can not "contract." A 12 year old girl does not know what is best for her so she can not consent to marry a full grown man. We set up the laws for "contract" at age 18 in most states (16 in some.)

Same sex marriage is a joke. I could marry my son.

My wife dies, I could marry my son (so he can inherit my entire estate tax free) and why not? No children could be brought into the world through incest with a man marrying his son and you can't judge the morality of me marrying my son because to judge that then I can judge the morality of two men getting married to inseminate each other. Go all one way on the morality issue OR go the other. You can't have it both ways. Or WORSE, if you are going to allow same sex marriage to make the gay elite happy, then allow polygamy to make the fundamentalist LDS happy. I can marry TWO sons! Now they both inherit my estate, tax free. And why not? Hell, lets get rid of all the age restrictions and I can be like Mohammed and marry an 8 year old the way he did!

See this is the really fucked-up-shit that you lefties have to deal with when you go and break up the all important cultural underpinning of civilization to enable the squawking and complaining of a very tiny minority that has the exact same rights that I have. Of course I should not be allowed to marry my son. But I could make that argument if you make the argument that two men can get married.

DS, when you see a gate in the middle of an open field and you see no purpose for it, don't just go and rip it down. You need to go away, think about it, and come up with the reason why it was put there in the first place. Then tell me why that purpose no longer applies, and I will help you rip it down.

https://fs.blog/2020/03/chestertons-fence/

Leftists NEVER DO THESE THINGS. They never do. They never think about why a law was created in the first place when they want to reform things. They just act because their irrational ally is crying and fuck everything all up.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:44 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:01 pm Im sure the FBI is/was doing its best and this was all a misunderstanding, and i’m sure I speak for all of us as the poster who set up this forum…
Well aTm, given this Jeffrey Epstein nightmare that we are all living with at the moment (the single largest sex trafficking ring in all of world history, Ghislaine goes on trial at Thanksgiving, Melinda Gates just divorced her husband for what he was doing with Epstein, and lets not get started with Prince Andrew) I am particularly sensitive when underage girls are violated. I start to think, is this yet ANOTHER cover-up and conspiracy? Obviously, everything that happened in South Florida was a total conspiracy (the Florida DA Barry Krischer who prosecuted Rush Limbaugh for pain killers REFUSED to prosecute Epstein after the Palm Beach police chief gave him everything, simply because Epstein was a huge donor to the democrat party of which Barry was a member) so I start to wonder about the FBI, particularly with fuck heads like this being put into positions of power and authority:

Strzok was thinking with his dick and was willing to tell Lisa Page anything she wanted to hear so long and he could keep putting his dick in her moist pussy. As far as I know, Peter wasn't prosecuted for his shenanigans. Maybe he is not a "one-off?"

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:16 am Hey blue, do you keep up with 10ac at all? He told us he had the rona about a week ago and gave us a couple of updates and then the last one said he was being admitted to the ICU and we haven't heard anything since. You know anything?
That is bad news about 10ac. I'll reach out to puterbac and see if he knows anything.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Can a mod see 10ac’s email address? Any clue to his name there?
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:04 am

well you know us, we aren't big on collecting private info

I checked and this is the only contact point I found

ten_ac@hotmail.com
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:22 am

Looks like the big bad traitor General had permission. Repubs are just still pissed at him because he embarrassed them on critical theory. Politics. Funny.

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:13 am

I think BOJ might have met him in person. He may know…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:12 am

Damn, 10ac still rocking the hotmail account. That's old school...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:23 am

Heh. I'm still AOL

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:34 am

I’m still msn…

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:15 pm

I wish that was shorthand for "missing"...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:18 pm

C

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Agreed

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:35 pm

I thought it was at least a B..