The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: UCLA Bruins

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:32 am

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:14 am Oh yeah, it's really amazing that some little twerps (like you) would like to imagine themselves as Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in a cute love story. You really are a gullible motherfucker, aren't you? You accept as gospel truth something written by strangers on a youtube comments section. No wonder you've got your nose up Trump's asshole...
Bradley Cooper or the character he is playing in this cute little love story has nothing to do with me. NOTHING. But it DOES have a lot to do with bi-polar disorder. Britney Spears being bi-polar-1 (and her father's reaction to it) has NOTHING to do with Trump, Trump's supporters, or Trump's asshole. We are talking about how to handle women with very serious mental health conditions. Why are you combining entirely unrelated things, and trying to link them? Stop that. When you do that, it makes you sound simple.

Do you want me to treat you like a simpleton?

Let me show you something else. I love Real Time with Bill Maher. He is an outstandingly intelligent, liberal. And he is the difference between a good liberal and a malignant, narcicist, leftist. Each episode shows a different panel of guests discussing topics of the week. One such episode, he brought Dr Jordan Peterson on the panel. Spend the 9 minutes, 30 seconds and watch this. The first 9 minutes will raise your IQ a full point. Then focus on the last 30 seconds or so and listen to the "simpleton" response from the female and how she relates raising children being haaaaaarrrd to Donald Trump being President. That will reduce your IQ a point.

She is trying to relate totally unrelated things because she is stuck on Trump. That girl is simple. Her point is pointless. And your point here, is also pointless.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:14 am

I've listened to a lot of Jordan Peterson stuff, guy is a lightning rod, fights break out where he speaks.

I like guys that are unapologetic about their beliefs and all the response from people who oppose him is to try to cancel him. For most of them, they don't want to debate him
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:54 am

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:14 am I've listened to a lot of Jordan Peterson stuff, guy is a lightning rod, fights break out where he speaks.

I like guys that are unapologetic about their beliefs and all the response from people who oppose him is to try to cancel him. For most of them, they don't want to debate him
They don't want to debate him because they CAN'T debate him. To debate him is to lose. They would embarrass themselves. As you said, they just want to cancel him because they know that when he speaks, he makes people think and start to believe things that are true. And that just can't happen with the cancel culture.

His lectures are outstanding. When he speaks, best everyone remain silent, and focus entirely on listening to him. Here is his 7 minutes on Borderline Personality Disorder.

Dr Peterson wrote:Technically speaking, it (BPD) often considered the female variant of anti-social personality disorder. So its classified in the domain of externalizing disorders, acting OUT disorders. And I think what happens.... we don't understand borderline personality disorder very well, its characterized by tremendous impulsivity, radical confusion of identity, and this pattern of idealization of people who are afflicted with this disorder are associated AND radial idealization of those people and then radical devaluation of them. And there is another theme that weaves along with it that is the proclivity of people with borderline personality disorder to presume that they will be abandoned and to act in a manner to make such abandonment virtually certain.
Holy fuck! We ALL know at least one of these kinds of people. eCat, that was my first fiancee. Fortunately I got out before I said "I do."

When someone is both extremely intelligent, extremely wise/learned, AND an outstanding communicator, you have a super trifecta that makes you the perfect candidate to reach people who don't understand how they have been brainwashed into believing in nonsense. And those who did all the brainwashing, they really want this man to STFU! They want him to disappear. He threatens their power, threatens their control and authority. He has the power to undo EVERYTHING that they did in their willful influence over the simple masses.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:01 pm

"Her point is pointless. And your point here, is also pointless."

Nobody is surprised that you didn't get the point, which was that since you're gullible enough to accept the "testimony" of some youtube commenters, it's very easy to understand how you're gullible enough to be a Trump supporter. That doesn't mean that every Trump supporter is as gullible as you, but there are plenty...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm

the guy isn't bulletproof on his beliefs, but he is unflappable which drives emotional debaters crazy, plus he's been engaging in debates for so long he knows all the pitfalls of the arguments
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:07 pm

"When someone is both extremely intelligent, extremely wise/learned"

Yeah, he's wise and learned enough to have been a pill junky who went to some new age "spa" in Europe to try to kick his habit. Not sure if he was successful or not. FWIW, I've listened to a lot of Peterson, on various topics. I think some of his stuff on philosophy and more academic/literary stuff was kinda interesting, and he's also not bad when he sticks to psychology, which is what he's trained in. But he definitely can get into some pretty shaky territory when veers away from those areas (like talking about the benefits of an all meat diet, etc), which he increasingly did after he became a youtube star. Haven't heard much from him lately. Maybe he's still at the spa trying to kick his pill habit...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 pm

"They want him to disappear."

He disappeared himself, I think he preferred popping pills to being a youtube sensation when he realized that twerps like IB were his most ardent disciples...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Good lord IB.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:16 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 pm "They want him to disappear."

He disappeared himself, I think he preferred popping pills to being a youtube sensation when he realized that twerps like IB were his most ardent disciples...
This was his first interview after he got out of rehab

Hedge, I have no personal experience of what it is like to be addicted to Benzodiazepine NOR do I know anyone who did. So I can't comment at ALL on any of this in particular. I'll defer to you or any of you guys if you have any personal experience to Benzodiazepine.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Benzos are for pussies...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:11 pm

Dear god, this guy is supposed to be such a genius, and also a trained psychologist so you would expect that he would have a thorough working knowledge (which of course he did) of what happens when you pop benzos daily, but now he's coming out all Johnny Cash ("but June, the doctor prescribed them, THE DOCTOR!") and acting like he was clueless about benzos. Dude got addicted and couldn't kick, simple as that. After a couple of years he'd had enough, but unlike most people, he could afford to go to Moscow and Serbia in search of some "experts" who could help him kick. What bullshit. Just lay in bed for a week and sweat it out like the rest of us, don't give me this bullshit about having to go to Moscow and Serbia to find "experts" on how to fucking kick drugs...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:17 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:11 pm Dear god, this guy is supposed to be such a genius, and also a trained psychologist so you would expect that he would have a thorough working knowledge (which of course he did) of what happens when you pop benzos daily, but now he's coming out all Johnny Cash ("but June, the doctor prescribed them, THE DOCTOR!") and acting like he was clueless about benzos. Dude got addicted and couldn't kick, simple as that. After a couple of years he'd had enough, but unlike most people, he could afford to go to Moscow and Serbia in search of some "experts" who could help him kick. What bullshit. Just lay in bed for a week and sweat it out like the rest of us, don't give me this bullshit about having to go to Moscow and Serbia to find "experts" on how to fucking kick drugs...
Okay, as I said hedge, I don't have any personal experience with Benzodiazepine. If its as simple as you say (sweat it out, sweat out the withdrawal) then okay. But I don't know. If you say so.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:53 pm

You have no experience in most everything. You probably think you're a detective because you watch Matlock you fucking clown.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:02 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:53 pm You have no experience in most everything. You probably think you're a detective because you watch Matlock you fucking clown.
No I don't. You are a rude person rat.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Well, yeah.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:21 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:20 pm Well, yeah.
Don't be. Change.

I am not rude towards you.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:25 pm

BAHAHAHA!

Fuck off

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:25 pm BAHAHAHA!

Fuck off
I am guessing that when you were growing up, people used to pick on you and beat the ever living shit out of you. That would make sense. That would explain very clearly why you are the way you are. So my mind is made up. Given that there is probably not one thing that you could say to me that is going to make me believe that you did get your ass whaled on throughout your entire childhood and adolescence, all I can say to you is that I am sorry for what you have become.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:59 pm

" Given that there is probably not one thing that you could say to me that is going to make me believe that you did get your ass whaled on throughout your entire childhood and adolescence, all I can say to you is that I am sorry for what you have become."

Read that again. Slowly.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:59 pm " Given that there is probably not one thing that you could say to me that is going to make me believe that you did get your ass whaled on throughout your entire childhood and adolescence, all I can say to you is that I am sorry for what you have become."

Read that again. Slowly.
what the typo? Okay.

Given that there is probably not one thing that you could say to me that is going to make me believe that you didN'T get your ass whaled on throughout your entire childhood and adolescence, all I can say to you is that I am sorry for what you have become.

Better? Good. Now, fuck off.