That’s what your woman asked...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 31, 2021 7:02 am

$4k isn’t shit in a presidential campaign…the big donors donate to the party to skirt limits or to dark money groups that are “not coordinating” with the campaign but which know how to get the campaign’s message out because the campaign will have webpages chock full of the images, video and copy they want distributed by third party groups.

With regards to IB’s historical assertions, IB is a goddamned idiot.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 am

It made all the difference in Trump winning

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Mon May 31, 2021 9:02 am

Just dropping this to give fuel for IB...

http://www.eviemagazine.com/post/over-5 ... -condition

...because it’s entertaining to see hedge, rat, and DS get rankled.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 31, 2021 9:32 am

I don't get rankled. I rankle.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 31, 2021 9:32 am

And what the hell is evie magazine?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon May 31, 2021 11:54 am

They could've taken "liberal white" out of the title and it would've still been true...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 31, 2021 3:14 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 31, 2021 4:56 pm

sardis wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:02 am Just dropping this to give fuel for IB...

I really do NOT think its a good idea that women have the right to vote. I think repealing the 19th Amendment should be done. Its a pipe dream of mine (will never happen), but history and evidence shows, votes for women is an epic disaster. Women have never seen a program that they didn't want. And almost 70,000,000 dead unborn babies, that was solely the fault of the 19th Amendment. I love women as much as any man does, but that gender has proven itself to be far too hysterical and emotional to be given the responsibility for civic minded self-government. Its just too much to ask of them.

Ann says it best:

Ann Coulter wrote:Government spending is flat, flat, flat. Then a state grants women the right to vote in it. The moment women get the vote in a state, government spending goes through the roof. Through the roof. Simply as a matter of pragmatism it would be better if my gender stopped voting.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 31, 2021 5:00 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:02 am $4k isn’t shit in a presidential campaign…the big donors donate to the party to skirt limits or to dark money groups that are “not coordinating” with the campaign but which know how to get the campaign’s message out because the campaign will have webpages chock full of the images, video and copy they want distributed by third party groups.

With regards to IB’s historical assertions, IB is a goddamned idiot.
When I disagree, I quote what I am specifically disagreeing with. It makes for interesting commentary. You should be mature enough to do the same, counsellor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Just when I thought you couldn't get more despicable

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 31, 2021 10:24 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:56 pm
sardis wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:02 am Just dropping this to give fuel for IB...

I really do NOT think its a good idea that women have the right to vote. I think repealing the 19th Amendment should be done. Its a pipe dream of mine (will never happen), but history and evidence shows, votes for women is an epic disaster. Women have never seen a program that they didn't want. And almost 70,000,000 dead unborn babies, that was solely the fault of the 19th Amendment. I love women as much as any man does, but that gender has proven itself to be far too hysterical and emotional to be given the responsibility for civic minded self-government. Its just too much to ask of them.

Ann says it best:

Ann Coulter wrote:Government spending is flat, flat, flat. Then a state grants women the right to vote in it. The moment women get the vote in a state, government spending goes through the roof. Through the roof. Simply as a matter of pragmatism it would be better if my gender stopped voting.
Proof positive that IB is a fucking idiot or one hell of a troll poster.

Hedge, have you spoken to De Gaulle in a while? Is this him?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 31, 2021 10:25 pm

Is it Metzger?

What ever happened to Metzger's assault charges?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:24 pm

Ann says it best:

I'm just saying I agree with Ann Coulter here. I was being lucid, calm, rational, and totally logical. You are the one with all the f-bombs.

How are you not a troll? You never explain your position, never. Trolls don't explain themselves either. You just utter f-bombs and rat wishes death upon me. That is what trolls do. I come at you with facts and reason. You come at me with personal attacks the way trolls do. And you dare call ME a troll?
Indigo Montoya wrote:You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.
I think you need to re-evaluate and re-examine your e-life, counsellor. If I can provoke you like that, how can you control yourself in a courtroom?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 am

Ann says it best:

I'm just saying I agree with Ann Coulter here. I was being lucid, calm, rational, and totally logical. You are the one with all the f-bombs.

How are you not a troll? You never explain your position, never. Trolls don't explain themselves either. You just utter f-bombs and rat wishes death upon me. That is what trolls do. I come at you with facts and reason. You come at me with personal attacks the way trolls do. And you dare call ME a troll?
Indigo Montoya wrote:You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.
I think you need to re-evaluate and re-examine your e-life, counsellor. If I can provoke you like that, how can you control yourself in a courtroom?
If you’re that damn stupid, I’m not going to waste my time explaining this to you.

To quote one of DS, Sr’s best retorts: I’m giving your statement the respect it deserves.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:51 am

I would like Biden to pass a law , for all states if that sort of thing is possible

no American citizen can lose their home, retirement or have more than 25% of their wages garnished for medical bills. While I'm at it, I'd also like to see a regulation state that no health insurance deductible can exceed more than 5% of a families total income

I don't think you can put people in a position of facing a moral imperative of providing life saving health care and then expect them give up everything they own as the trade off for that.

Now if they want to pass that law and go back to mandated insurance, I wouldn't like it, but I can understand why. People do have to take some responsibility. You can't make it so one sided that no one ever attempts to pay for health care, and the ability to garnish 25% of someone's income would definitely keep people motivated to pay, but they'd never be homeless and they'd never have to cash out or starve because they were unfortunate enough to face a major disease in their life.

I don't really care if that isn't a conservative or libertarian belief.

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:51 am

How about this simple change first.....So you have an emergency, say heart attack or appendix issues. You go to the emergency room to a hospital in your network. You get treated, your life is saved. You have good insurance so you know the bill won't cripple you as you recover. Then you get a bill and claim from your insurance that the ER doctor that saw you wasn't in their network so you have to pay full price and/or meet your outside network deductible first.

What kind of scam bullshit is this? I will promise you that it happens more times than not. Same shit if the hospital has outsourced their X-rays or whatever to different companies even though they are in the hospital.

That is the kind of changes that need to be looked at to keep people from getting fucked over from just simply going to the hospital in their network like they are suppose to do.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:08 am

why even have a network.

why not just standardize rates so the concept of a being in or out of network is obsolete. If you're having a heart attack, at that moment, you aren't going to care that the emergency room you go to is the most cost effective for your insurance company.

I think right now you can't even get the same insurance in all 50 states. Have a heart attack on vacation, you're screwed

I know even though I work for the same company, my co-workers in Illinois get much better insurance options than I do in Ohio.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 am

If you’re that damn stupid, I’m not going to waste my time explaining this to you.

To quote one of DS, Sr’s best retorts: I’m giving your statement the respect it deserves.
DS Sr did not judge me to be an idiot based on what I typed. You did. DS Sr didn't call me a troll. You did. It appears to me, you are willing to waste THAT time. I don't think DS Sr would approve.

I give your comments respect. You don't.

No I don't want hysterical people voting. No I don't want people who have no control over their emotions voting OR spending other peoples' money. If men thought the same way women did about higher education (and about the money spent to earn it), we'd have a couple million Millennial men aimlessly wandering around the job market with $100K in student loans for the gender studies degrees they earned, biding their time pouring us both coffee at Starbucks. If men thought the same way women did when they were voting for Presidents such as JFK, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama, men would have elected Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, or even Brooklyn Decker President. I've been on this earth for a very long time DS and (it appears) I understand women much better than you do. That doesn't make you and idiot. That doesn't make me an idiot. It means that you are younger and I have much more wisdom for seeing the world for what it is. Someday, if you are lucky and listen to your common sense, you will get up to my level.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:05 am

It's no wonder you're still a virgin