Let 'er Blow!

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure the Atlanta GA economy can withstand such a devastating blow...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 pm

bluetick wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:26 am https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/ahmaud-a ... o-georgia/

Bored GA rednecks shoot a black jogger for sport.
looks like he wasn't a jogger afterall, he was THE jogger

https://www.glynncounty.org/DocumentCen ... -of-Intent

references 9 and 10 are of particular interest.......
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:31 pm

I'm glad to see that IB is still a damn idiot.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:31 pm I'm glad to see that IB is still a damn idiot.
I didn't know that idiots were damned.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:38 pm

I hope hot

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:10 pm

:evil:
eCat wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 pm
bluetick wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:26 am https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/ahmaud-a ... o-georgia/

Bored GA rednecks shoot a black jogger for sport.
looks like he wasn't a jogger afterall, he was THE jogger

https://www.glynncounty.org/DocumentCen ... -of-Intent

references 9 and 10 are of particular interest.......
1) that’s far from justifying murder
2) I wouldn’t be surprised if a motion in limine is filed and a judge keeps that stuff out as unrelated, prejudicial bs

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Uhhhh, ummmm......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/gh ... d=msedgntp
Now prosecutors have revealed the full scale of the mountain of evidence in the case, which stretches to within a stone's throw of three million pages.

A letter by U.S. attorney Audrey Strauss reads: "As the Court is aware, the Government has produced to the defendant more than 2.7 million pages of discovery pursuant to the Government's various discovery obligations."

The revelation emerged as the prosecution objected to a subpoena submitted by Maxwell's lawyers to Boies Schiller Flexner (BSF), the law firm that represents Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre and a number of other Epstein victims.
Well.

Question for the law talkers of this board, well really for anyone, how in the fuck do you defend your client by going through 2,700,000 pages of discovery? How? Have any of you law talkers ever had to go through 2.7 million pages of discovery? Have any of you had to go through even 270 thousand pages of discover? Fuck, have any of you even had to go through 27 thousand pages of discovery?

How many billable hours is this? I assume that you can digitize it and have someone run 2,700,000 pages through a scanner and look for key words and phases or something, run all that into a centralized database and build your case from there. But, I mean, 2,700,000 pages?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm

First, you're a fucking dumbass

Second, that's far from being obscene in a federal case, any type of complicated financial case or major tort case. This case involves:
1) sophisticated financial mogul
2) dozens of victims
3) multiple locations (national and international)
4) multiple investigative files from local, state and federal officials
5) data dumps from several electronic devices
So, no, 2.7m pages of discovery does not make me bat an eyelid. I have seen multiple instances in which case files were so large that firms have used moving/storage companies bring the firm's file to the courthouse, and that's just in eastern NC. I am sure it's a daily occurrence in NYC.

Third, there is an industry dedicated to this very issue. You get a contractor who hires young, unemployed law school grads with JD's to do "document review." You then have a supervising attorney watch over this.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm First, you're a fucking dumbass

Second, that's far from being obscene in a federal case, any type of complicated financial case or major tort case. This case involves:
2) dozens of victims
So, no, 2.7m pages of discovery does not make me bat an eyelid. I have seen multiple instances in which case files were so large that firms have used moving/storage companies bring the firm's file to the courthouse, and that's just in eastern NC. I am sure it's a daily occurrence in NYC.

Third, there is an industry dedicated to this very issue. You get a contractor who hires young, unemployed law school grads with JD's to do "document review." You then have a supervising attorney watch over this.
I almost stopped reading after your first comment that I KNOW you added just because you and I differ politically and that is the only way you think you can compare our dick size on a public forum. So shame on you. But I am not surprised. You are immature, counsellor.

Having said that, you didn't answer the question. How many billable hours are we talking? If you are the supervising attorney and you are acting as "project manager" over these young, unemployed, law school grads doing the "document review", what do you have them review (exactly) and how many of them do you need for 2.7 million pages of discovery? Give me math, not rhetoric counsellor.

The Ghislaine Maxwell case is far more interesting than politics. This is the single largest sex trafficking case in world history. And it happened right here in our back yard. This could give us all hours, days worth of interesting discussion. I did not insult you. Insulting me to give yourself an erection on this thread (to try and impress everyone else the way a homosexual wears flamboyant colored shirts to peacock himself at the gay club), does not lend itself towards having interesting discussion on this case. Try not to do that again, counsellor.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:08 pm

ORDER IN THE COURT!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:08 pm ORDER IN THE COURT!!
I'm giving him a pass this time rat.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:16 pm

So, MLB moved the all star game to one of the whitest city in the country.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Only 7% more than where the Braves play. It's not like they moved the game from Atlanta. They play in a whole different county. Yeah the city will take some of a hit but the suburbs in that other majority white county are taking a licking too. This is about the states new laws on voting and not just the bullshit ID crap. If you're gonna vote, you need an ID. Simple. Let's just make sure EVERYONE can get access to the same chance and not have to drive across any county.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 pm

Atlanta being hurt is overblown. I remember when Charlotte lost an NBA AllStar game over same sex marriage. People thought it was the end of the world, but it wasn’t.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 am

I remember hedge being so greatful the day that happened.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

2) dozens of victims

I almost stopped reading after your first comment that I KNOW you added just because you and I differ politically and that is the only way you think you can compare our dick size on a public forum. So shame on you. But I am not surprised. You are immature, counsellor.

Having said that, you didn't answer the question. How many billable hours are we talking? If you are the supervising attorney and you are acting as "project manager" over these young, unemployed, law school grads doing the "document review", what do you have them review (exactly) and how many of them do you need for 2.7 million pages of discovery? Give me math, not rhetoric counsellor.

The Ghislaine Maxwell case is far more interesting than politics. This is the single largest sex trafficking case in world history. And it happened right here in our back yard. This could give us all hours, days worth of interesting discussion. I did not insult you. Insulting me to give yourself an erection on this thread (to try and impress everyone else the way a homosexual wears flamboyant colored shirts to peacock himself at the gay club), does not lend itself towards having interesting discussion on this case. Try not to do that again, counsellor.
No. I am close friends with several conservative Republicans and many former conservatives who are now "Trumpers." I just happen to think you are a fucking imbecile.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:20 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

2) dozens of victims

No. I am close friends with several conservative Republicans and many former conservatives who are now "Trumpers." I just happen to think you are a fucking imbecile.
You are pathetic. You can't even respond to me on an even keel without insulting me. I have total power over you counsellor. By the by, what makes a "Trumper" a former conservative? I would love to hear that logic.

There is no one on this board that is an imbecile. But look on the bright side, at least in 3 months when this Ghislaine Maxwell court case begins (if she doesn't suicide herself) you will have ample time to give yourself a hard on telling the whole board how stupid you think I am for your own sexual gratification. But by then, everyone will have tuned you out because they will be tired of your envious schtick.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 am

Dude. We tuned him out years ago. He's just a cute chubby home boy with a lot of cousins with connections

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:59 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 am Dude. We tuned him out years ago. He's just a cute chubby home boy with a lot of cousins with connections
I just can't imagine how shitty a person's life must be to be so obsessed with someone they never met (and will never meet) just because the words typed by the person who you will never meet, annoys you. Its just words. He's supposed to be an attorney. He has good insight to add to the Goat Pen but everything becomes political with the boy. And that ruins it. He is so immature.

His connections? I guess they are the ones who got him his big law job and gave him his life. His immaturity, I can't imagine he was able to succeed on his own merit. There is just too much hurt and sorry there. I feel sorry for him.