Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: La Salle Explorers

Post by AlabamAlum » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm

I think it would be cool if you took someof the extended family with you on vacation. You know, the dysfunctional ones. In a way, and I don't mean this as sass, eCat, I kinda look at you as Clark Griswald.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:17 pm

actually 2 of the sisters and the jew were supposed to go but we had a big Jerry Springer level fight over the dad's inheritance about 3 weeks ago and I told them all to go to hell. I ended up paying for two full campsites because it was too late to cancel.

That fight is already paying dividends because I was going to foot the bill for all of them so I saved about a grand on this vacation.

We've since made amends with the youngest sister and the jew

I've got no use for the rest of 'em

I canceled our Disney vacation with them at Xmas just to piss them off.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

I guess it's difficult to split a double-wide into 3...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 pm

I'd give details but they are more sad than humorous
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

AugustWest
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina State

Post by AugustWest » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

we'll be the judge of that. spill.
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Mook, trying to get his moms attention.

[youtube]6OAsZDf-HVo[/youtube]

CAT
Sophomore
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by CAT » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

eCat--didn't the dad leave a will? if not isn't it equally divided among his next of kin?------or did they do what my sisters did and forge your wife's signature on legal documents!
I try not to limit my madness to March

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Pretty easy to forge an X.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm

he left a will but he played favorites and my wife was his favorite.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Then cash the check and tell the others, sorry, you lose.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 pm

eCat wrote:he left a will but he played favorites and my wife was his favorite.
Can you blame him given his other options?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm

it was time for a break with that bunch anyways

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 am

Take the money and run eCat!!

TheBigMook
Henchman #1
College Hoops Affiliation: Cincinnati

Post by TheBigMook » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

Hey Rat,

I've gotten emails on back to back days listed as from JungleRat that have a link that is obviously to some virus. I knew the emails couldn't really be from you, because they were trying to be super friendly and helpful.
THE OG SSG

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Nope. Not from me.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 am

I got them too

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

Its Festival Season!!!!!

This Weekend

Ripley Tobacco Festival, Ripley, OH: 2011-8-25 through 2011-8-28 Website - http://www.ofea.org/view.php?fest_id=31 Phone: none given Description Come visit historic Ripley, Ohio, to celebrate the Ohio Tobacco Festival showcasing the heritage of tobacco farming. Along the banks of the Ohio River in downtown Ripley, you can enjoy the opening parade, antique car show, outdoor flea market, craft show and commercial exhibits plus many delicious food booths. Don't miss the queen pageant, tobacco show, tobacco worm race, talent show, arm wrestling competition, corn hole tournament, carnival rides and Sunday prayer breakfast. There are many more contests and free entertainment for the entire family

Labor Day Weekend

West Jeff Ox Roast Festival Dates: 2011-09-03 through 2011-09-05 Website - http://www.westjeffoxroast.com/ Phone: 614 879 8818 Description: The West Jefferson Ox Roast is sponsored by the West Jefferson Community Association. The members meet the second Thursday of each month in the community room of the Hurt-Battelle Memorial Library with a dinner meeting beginning at 6:30 pm. Guests are welcome to attend. The highlights are the annual steak fry for members and families and the annual Senior Citizens Christmas Party. (Ox sandwiches aren’t available until Monday though)

Canal Winchester LAbor Day Festival Dates: 2011-09-03 through 2011-09-05 Website - http://www.cwlaborday.org/ Phone: (614) 470-0949 Description: The annual Labor Day Festival is Canal Winchester's largest and longest running event. What began in 1920 as a small gathering called the Fall Festival is now a local tradition that attracts thousands of visitors each year. While the event has undergone several changes throughout the years, the festival still retains its original charm that is representative of the heritage of the community. This year's event will include carnival rides, a parade, live entertainment, a cruise-in and much more.

Ohio Renaissance Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-03 through 2011-10-16 Website - http://www.renfestival.com/ Phone: 513.897.7000 Description: Welcome to 16th Century England. Experience a full day of family entertainment & amusement in a permanent 30-acre English village.

Shelby Applefest Festival Dates: 2011-09-09 through 2011-09-11 Website - http://www.shelbyapplefest.com/ Phone: 937-492-9122 Description: Join us for a weekend filled with fun, family activities on the beautiful and historic Shelby County Court Square!

Old West Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-10 through 2011-10-13 Website - http://www.oldwestfestival.com/ Phone: None given Description: Spectacular scenes like those of John Wayne and James Stewart movies will be retold in live action this September as the Old West Festival � a one-of-a-kind event in Ohio � rolls back into town at its permanent site just 15 minutes from I-275, east of Cincinnati

Ohio Fish and Shrimp Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-16 through 2011-09-18 Website - Website Phone: 937-652-3701 Description: Come celebrate Ohio's Freshwater Shrimp Harvest! Festivities kick off Friday evening with live music and mouth-watering seafood selections. The fun continues Saturday and Sunday with more live music, a larger variety of food options, games and activities for the whole family. Freshly harvested shrimp from multiple farmers for sale beginning Saturday morning. Hurry-They sell out early! Stuff yourself in the Shrimp Peeling & Eating Contest. Enjoy extensive displays of live fish, frogs, turtles and other native critters, Sturgeon Petting Zoo, Trout Feeding Frenzy, Kids Wet Zone, Sand Treasure Dig.

Preble County Pork Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-17 through 2011-09-18 Website - Website Phone: 937-456-7273 Description: Preble County Fairgrounds, 722 S. Franklin St., Eaton, OH 45320 Food, food and more food! The best pork chops and pulled pork and ham sandwiches or breakfast pancakes and sausage in the region. AND nearly 500 arts and crafts vendors, most of which are under roof. We have a huge parade, live entertainment, pig races or a new litter of piglets to see. No matter what you choose to do, you will find this to be more than your ordinary festival.

Jackson County Apple Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-20 through 2011-09-24 Website - http://www.jacksonapplefestival.com/ Phone: None given Description: Jackson County Apple Festival

Cincinnati Oktoberfest Festival Dates: 2011-09-17 through 2011-09-18 Website - Website Phone: None given Description: Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati, presented by Sam Adams, is the largest Oktoberfest celebration in the country and the second largest in the world. On Sept. 16, 17 and 18, Cincinnati will be transformed into Zinzinnati USA as it hosts America’s Oktoberfest. More than half-a-million herren und frauen will converge on a six-block area of Fifth Street to eat, sing, mingle, sport lederhosen, listen to polka music, try to speak German and perform the Chicken Dance.

Columbus Oktoberfest Festival Dates: 2011-09-23 through 2011-09-25 Website - Website Phone: None given Description: No matter who you are, the Columbus Oktoberfest invites you to party like a German! This huge community festival has been brewing up and serving smiles for more than 45 years.

The Germantown Pretzel Festival Festival Dates: 2011-09-24 through 2011-09-25 Website - http://www.pretzelfestival.com/ Phone: None given Description: The festival was started in 1980. It is a FREE fall festival packed with great

Circleville Pumpkin Show Festival Dates: 2011-10-19 through 2011-10-22 Website - http://www.pumpkinshow.com/ Phone: none given Description: In October 1903, Mayor George Haswell decided to hold a small pumpkin & corn exhibit in front of his store to celebrate the local harvest. This small exhibit featured corn, carved pumpkins and other harvest-themed displays. Because of the prominence of pumpkins in this first exhibit, the name "The Pumpkin Show" was then coined. In the following years local merchants were attracted to improve the size, scope and attendance of the festival. By 1905, the first ride was installed, the carousel was first to be featured in the festival. Soon after, with the success of the shows, an annual festival was organized to be held on the city streets to attract merchants, patrons and improve the quality of the festival.

Millersport Sweet Corn Festival, Millersport, OH: 2011-8-31 through 2011-9-3 Website - http://www.sweetcornfest.com/ Phone: none given Description Come enjoy hot buttered sweet corn served fresh on the cob and piping hot. Bring the whole family to experience a wide variety of delicious foods, large midway, tractor pulls, square dancing, contests galore, farm animals, historical exhibits and top-name country music entertainers while strolling the shady Historic Lions Park. The proceeds from this four-day community event is a major source of income for over 75 non-profit charitable organizations operating all of the food and game concessions. We're only 25 miles east of Columbus on State Route 204 overlooking the south shore of Buckeye Lake. Always held the Wednesday through Saturday before Labor Day. It's ear-resistible!

Country AppleFest, Lebanon, OH: 2011-9-24 Website - http://www.countryapplefest.com/ Phone: none given Description The streets of downtown Lebanon will be filled with homemade crafts, great food, and entertainment.

Sauerkraut Festival, Waynesville, OH: 2011-10-8 through 2011-10-9 Website - http://www.sauerkrautfestival.com/ Phone: none given Description 450+ Vendors line the streets of Waynesville to celebrate sauerkraut. From the famous sauerkraut balls to sauerkraut ice cream there is plenty of food and fun for everyone.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 am

Taste of Blue Ash is this weekend as well.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Irene rain and wind festival this weekend also

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Hope the plywood I have in storage down in Hilton Head will still work. It's been about 10 years.