eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 am

Professor Tiger wrote:
We live in an America (with the exception of Chicago) where you can go to the grocery, movie theater, a bar, public park, whatever and have no reasonable concern of violence or robbery.
Well, I would add to that list of exceptions Compton CA, East St. Louis IL, Detroit MI, North Philly PA, and a few other places.
nope, just Chicago
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 am

"What other Constitutional rights do you think were true in the early days of the Republic, but not anymore? Speech? Press? Religion (I think I already know the answer to that one)? Assembly? Present grievances to the government? Voting?"

The fact that I nor anyone else has said anything about any of these would be enough of a clue to anyone but a simpleton such as yourself that, no, I don't think any of those rights, nor the basis on which they were conceived, need to be changed. But don't let that stop you from going off on your idiotic sarcastic rants against things that nobody has said or even suggested...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 am

bluetick wrote:
hedge wrote:But that's really just in line with the NRA's motto "From my cold, dead hands."
"You can have my gun if you can pry it from my cold, dead fingers". I had an uncle who had that sticker taped to his cash register all the way back to the 50's.

Just as catchy as "Keep the government out of my uterus" if you ask me. Plus, the reasoning is absolutely the same.
Actually, no, b/c what the NRA slogan is basically saying is "I don't care if you change the laws or the Constitution, I am going to use my gun to kill anybody who tries to take it from me and I don't give a fuck what the law is." That's just outright gangsterism and opposed in its very essence to the idea of orderly civil government. Basically "I will obey the law as long as it suits me, but as soon as it doesn't, I'm prepared to murder people."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

"Well, I would add to that list of exceptions Compton CA, East St. Louis IL, Detroit MI, North Philly PA, and a few other places."

Clearly, you've never been to Compton. Don't believe the hype...

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 am

The establishment/DNC/MSM stole the nomination from Bernie....they were only a few well placed gov't goons/black panthers/BLM anarchists in certain counties of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania from stealing the whole show. Saying it's irrelevant today is chosen ignorance.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

Silence the infidels....

Olympia Entertainment selected Kid Rock to open the new Little Caesars Arena with concerts next week. Kid Rock, who is white, has been lauded for his philanthropy and support of Detroit, but his recent criticism of Kaepernick has prompted one civil rights organization in Detroit to plan a protest and call for the concerts to be canceled.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:01 am

"Kid Rock, Senator from Michigan." Has a nice ring to it.

"Ted Nugent, other Senator from Michigan." That has an even nicer ring to it.

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/17/ted-nug ... -michigan/
The fact that I nor anyone else has said anything about any of these would be enough of a clue to anyone but a simpleton such as yourself that, no, I don't think any of those rights, nor the basis on which they were conceived, need to be changed.
Okay, then why is the 2A antiquated and worthless today while the 1A still important?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:29 am

No point in answering that again if you didn't get it the first time...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:31 am

Also never said it was worthless, I'm not a hunter but I'm OK with people who do under certain conditions...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:57 am

is this indicative of the entire country? I'm sure it isn't, but here seems to be enough evidence of voter fraud that there is a possibility it affected the outcome of an election.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new report on the 2016 election found nearly 1,100 people who cast ballots here in New Hampshire were either under investigation for voting in more than one place or signed affidavits with addresses that may no longer be valid, House Speaker Shawn Jasper, R-Hudson disclosed Thursday.

This total of questioned voters — 1,094 — is greater than the 1,017-vote margin by which Democrat Maggie Hassan won her U.S. Senate seat over incumbent Republican Kelly Ayotte on Nov. 8.

"This is what we have been saying for a long time. We need to tighten things up because we just aren't sure whether all are properly here to vote," Jasper said during a telephone interview from a national speakers' conference in Ohio.

Also, Secretary of State Bill Gardner and Safety Commissioner John Barthlemes reported that 5,526 voters who showed out-of-state driver's licenses on Election Day by Aug. 31 had neither obtained an in-state driver's license nor registered a car in the state.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 am

If something like that really is going on, I would have to think that just by the law of averages that both candidates in any given election were getting about half of the fraudulent votes. Not saying it's OK, but even if it was split 60/40 you'd only be talking about a difference of (in this case) of a couple hundred votes, and even then, those extra votes might've gone to the loser. Again, not saying it's not an issue, but I doubt any election outcome has been determined wrongly by fraudulent votes. Except maybe Trump's victory, heh...

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:24 am

It's probably mostly college students who are choosing to vote in the place they are actually living rather than their home address. I know that was allowed in DC when I was down there.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:10 pm

At least the questionable voters in New Hampshire are alive, unlike Chicago.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:25 pm

I wish you were a questionable Chicago voter...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Didn't see that coming...

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Hedge finally brings his A game.
Let 'er Blow!

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am

Toemeesleather wrote:The MSM being firmly entrenched w/the establishment should scare the sh!t out of everybody.
If you get your information from a news outlet that is owned by a multinational corporation, you are being manipulated and lied to. Even MSNBC is establishment and ultimately right wing. It's not an accident that half the country sees bull dyke Rachel Maddow and instantly gets pissed off.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:27 am

I actually kinda like Rachel Maddow. She is a rare liberal talking head that is capable of smiling.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am

I guess natural disasters is one thing that Fox, MSNBC and CNN can all agree on: They're great for ratings...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am

"If it bleeds, it leads."

hedge: "I wish you were leading"