Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by BigRedMan » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:15 am

I will not shed any tears for a man who held a gun to a pregnant woman while his friends robbed her place. Fuck him. More people like him need their neck stepped on.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 am

IB nails it again. It was the crowd's fault, or, if you will, the innocent bystanders' fault...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:19 am

BigRedMan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:15 am I will not shed any tears for a man who held a gun to a pregnant woman while his friends robbed her place. Fuck him. More people like him need their neck stepped on.
I agree that if he was guilty of that he should've been punished. But not murdered for something unrelated. If you're going to go that route, we probably all deserve to die for shit we've done in the past. I know I do...

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by BigRedMan » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:57 am

My bigger point is that the media and everyone just paints this picture like he was a doctor in training and that he was ready to cure all cancers. He wasn't. He was a violent repeat criminal and had just basically robbed a place by passing fake money and just leaving. My guess is he probably swallowed a bag of fenty and panicked when he knew he had a ticking time bomb in his belly.

It absolutely floors me that someone would paint a mural of this man as tribute. He was a legit piece of shit.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:14 am

BigRedMan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:57 am My bigger point is that the media and everyone just paints this picture like he was a doctor in training and that he was ready to cure all cancers. He wasn't. He was a violent repeat criminal and had just basically robbed a place by passing fake money and just leaving. My guess is he probably swallowed a bag of fenty and panicked when he knew he had a ticking time bomb in his belly.

It absolutely floors me that someone would paint a mural of this man as tribute. He was a legit piece of shit.
He was a legit piece of shit. The people on this forum claiming the cops murdered him, I am sure even they would say he was a legit piece of shit. And his family members (of which, he hadn't seen his kids in years) would have called him a piece of shit. They didn't paint his picture as a mural because he was a doctor in training ready to cure cancer.

They painted the mural as a tribute to this man because the family and SJWs wanted to monetize his death. That's it. In this time of #MeToo, #BelieveAllWomen, and now #DefundThePolice, there is a way to monetize the death of an asshole if there is the slightest chance that death came at the hands of law enforcement trying to do their job.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:27 am

Good lord. Cops killed the guy. He didn't overdose you idiots. Learn something

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:30 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:46 pm Oh please. How the fuck is an off duty emt yelling at the cops that they're fucking killing the dude hostile? Did any of them at least think hmmm, we should probably check anyway? Or did their egos and adrenaline get the best of them. Especially him?

Good lord. Cops killed the guy. He didn't overdose you idiots. Learn something
I was raised to respect the police. You don't yell at them of give them a hard time while trying to arrest a man high on fentynal. If you don't want to help them, fine. If you want to stand there and watch them or even video record them, go ahead. But if you want to taunt them or threaten them as they are doing their job, you become part of the problem.

You may be right rat that Floyd died as a result of the knee on his neck. Chauvin very well might have killed him. I am not above believing that. But that doesn't make Chauvin a murdered rat. Try to imagine being a cop working a beat in that neighborhood and part of doing your job is arresting a criminal like Floyd. Now, try to imagine how difficult that is to do with a "mob" surrounding you and taunting you and harassing you as you are doing your job. You might wind up putting your knee on the neck of a suspect as you are constantly looking over your shoulder at the crowd. You might wind up hurting or even killing the suspect all the while trying to restrain him AND protect yourself from the crowd.

You want to be a cop working a beat in a predominantly black community in Minneapolis? You think that might be an impossible job right now? I have showed you videos of people trying to attack police officers as they make arrests, things that Norah O'Donnell, Lester Holt, and David Muir would never let you see televised on their national broadcast. You want to be a cop in those situations when not only is the community out to get you but so is the media who should be reporting only the facts?

This #DefundThe Police nonsense is all about wealth transfers. How can some people find a way to transfer money from property taxpayers to themselves by portraying police as a bunch of would-be murderers. That is it. That is sure what Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s nominee for the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division believes. Its all about moving money from A to B as a way to solve "inequality." The rest is just noise.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:52 am

Give me a fucking break.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:32 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:52 am Give me a fucking break.
Where would you fucking like it? :)

No, in all seriousness rat, whether he died of fentynal overdose or Chauvin killed him with the knee on the neck, none of that would have happened if Floyd wasn't constantly resisting arrest with all of his physical power and the crowd wasn't there behaving like animals. If either one of those things didn't happen, likely, Floyd would still be alive.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:46 am

Floyd ingested a lethal dose of drugs
The prosecution has gone to great lengths, not to dispute the ingestion of drugs but that they were not the cause of death.

I think Floyd would be alive today had he not ingested drugs. Chauvin is not a medical doctor, he is a policeman tasked with protecting the public. He was cold and callous as any human being I've ever seen in that situation and no way does this man need a badge, but he didn't commit murder - not any degree of it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:18 pm

How many people have been shot not resisting arrest?
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Define crowd. 6? 8? Resisting has nothing to do with it. They had him down. Contained. Take your damn knee of his neck asshole. Maybe if he was overdosing, which is so fucking ridiculous but whatever, they would have noticed him overdosing. Ya ever see someone overdoes on fentanyl or herion or whatever besides on Law & Order? Ain't pretty. No way drugs killed him. They were in his system. I get it. Not surprising. Lethal dose? Highly doubt it. And who decides lethal dose? A normal person or an addict? 2 totally different types of tolerance systems.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Not to mention a total lack of protocols they should have followed in a normal fentanyl overdose situation.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:38 pm

yea baby!

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Senate has passed a Republican-backed bill that seeks to crack down on protesters.

The bill passed Wednesday would increase penalties for blocking roadways and grant immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters.

The measure now heads to the governor’s desk. The bill’s author Sen. Rob Standridge says the bill was prompted mostly by an incident in Tulsa last summer in which a pickup truck drove through a crowd gathered on a Tulsa interstate while protesting the death of George Floyd.

Several people were injured, but the driver wasn’t charged.

now we're getting somewhere
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Do you mean we're getting somewhere in the sense that now you can run over protesters and therefor will be able to get where you're going?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:06 pm

It means he won't have to use his AR to clear a path.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Ammo is expensive.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:55 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:38 pm yea baby!

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Senate has passed a Republican-backed bill that seeks to crack down on protesters.

The bill passed Wednesday would increase penalties for blocking roadways and grant immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters.

The measure now heads to the governor’s desk. The bill’s author Sen. Rob Standridge says the bill was prompted mostly by an incident in Tulsa last summer in which a pickup truck drove through a crowd gathered on a Tulsa interstate while protesting the death of George Floyd.

Several people were injured, but the driver wasn’t charged.

now we're getting somewhere
eCat in his rig happily greeting protesters on the Tulsa interstate

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:34 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 pm Do you mean we're getting somewhere in the sense that now you can run over protesters and therefor will be able to get where you're going?

it works on so many levels, but mostly for leveling out crowds of protestors

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:24 pm

Cinci opened up a clinic today - no appointment - walk up vaccination, that is how much availability there is now, but the rate of infection has gone up from 130 per 100K to 200 per 100K in Ohio