innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:09 pm

eCat, this just in today,

https://news.yahoo.com/ghislaine-maxwel ... 26252.html
In their latest update, filed on Tuesday, the government went as far as saying that Maxwell doesn’t flush her toilet after using it and that she has been ordered to clean her cell due to the filthiness.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL ORDERED TO CLEAN DIRTY AND SMELLY PRISON CELL

Her attorneys responded saying their client’s jail cell’s "persistent unsanitary conditions" are caused by a broken sewage system at the MDC that "long predate" her detention.

Sternheim also argued that the building where she is being held is especially "permeated with mold and vermin. Cockroaches and rodents are plentiful and glue tracks have been placed in Ms. Maxwell’s day area to help remediate the problem."

And added: "At times the stench in Ms. Maxwell’s isolation cell has been overwhelming due to overflowing of toilets in the cellblock above."

The former British socialite has said she refrains from using the toilet due to lack of privacy, but flushes it frequently to avoid plumbing problems.

Her defense insists, contrary to the government’s statements, that her health is deteriorating, her eyesight is failing, her hair is thinning and that the prison and guards do not have the conditions or qualifications to assess any of it.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Prosecutors have also refuted the idea that Maxwell is having trouble sleeping as she has been seen wearing an eye mask at nighttime, but Sternheim said she is instead covering her eyes with a towel to shield them from glaring overhead lighting that she cannot turn off and from flashlights pointed into her cell every 15 minutes.

"No amount of gloss put on Ms. Maxwell’s conditions of confinement can erase the fact that she remains in de facto solitary confinement, overmanaged by multiple guards, and surveilled by multiple cameras 24 hours per day," her attorney said, before asking that any further updates on Maxwell's conditions be made under seal.
All of this, ALL OF THIS is about her trying to tug at your heart strings showing how a now 60 year old woman is living in filth (perhaps caused by her own hand) to show the public that she is in NEED of bail. You have to let her out on bail so that her health doesn't suffer in jail. The goal here (obviously) is for her defense team to get her out of jail BEFORE July 12th because once she is out, she's gone. We'll never see her again, that will be it.

But silly points made by her defense team as to the condition of her jail cell (the filth that is left in it) none of that would be mentioned if we didn't politicize criminal justice the way we have. A feminist will come along and say "UNACCEPTABLE" to the way she is living and if the right judge was sitting on the bench, she'd be out on bail. That is ridiculous, but that is what we have from criminal justice in this country.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:11 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:57 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:36 am
eCat wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 pm I wouldn't put too much stock into what Ann Coulter says when it comes to this sort of thing.

She is good at reading the pulse of heartland America, not so much in urban settings, however I will say I'm reading more than a few people saying the prosecution isn't making this the slam dunk most thought they would.
Its not just Ann.

The part about the defense wanting to recall a witness that testified for the prosecution because the testimony given is so damning for the state's case against Chauvin, well, yeah this isn't going very well.

Maybe they will convict? I don't know. I just don't think its likely at this point.
You and that troll Shapiro know as much about trying a case as you do everything else: absolutely nothing
Whatever. Its just a youtube.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:34 pm

I wish you would suck on a tube pumping out carbon monoxide.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:38 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:34 pm I wish you would suck on a tube pumping out carbon monoxide.
The reason why everyone here teases you and pokes fun at you are posts like this one. They treat you like a child counsellor, because you are acting like one. You bring it on yourself. I can't imagine someone so immature graduating law school. Where did you? What law school graduated you? Charlotte School of Law?

Look at the way eCat and I are chatting. We are talking to each other, not DOWN to each other. And we don't always agree. I don't like talking down to you DS, but you deserve it. You aren't learning. So they are going to continue to torment you. And I am forced to continue to patronize you.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:43 pm

In other news Wayne LaPierre is getting raped in court today trying to explain how using NRA money to use a Yacht 4 times a year for "security excursions" with him and his family is justifiable.

He isn't doing well.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:45 pm

No. Such posts are commonplace.

You are a rube, and you deserve ridicule.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 pm

Holy shit

This defense attorney will be able to write his own ticket and change anything he wants per hour after this case is through.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:26 pm

I think he is going to walk.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 pm

He's guilty. The only thing you two are going to get out of this is carpel tunnel.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:39 pm

IMO, the only charge that really has a prayer of getting a conviction on is the second degree manslaughter. I can see a jury agreeing that he was negligent and it caused Floyd's death. That said, most everything I hear makes that case seem worse and worse all the time though.

2nd degree murder, I dont see it. It requires him as far as I can tell to have caused Floyd's death in the commission of other felonies? Which are?

3rd degree murder doesn't seem to fit the parameters. I think it'd be weird, IMO, if he was found guilt of that.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:45 pm

the pulmonologist did some damage to the defense today.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm

I wonder when Maxwell will be suicided.
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:21 pm

She better hope soon

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:43 pm

10ac wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm I wonder when Maxwell will be suicided.
Heh. Is there even ONE PERSON (just one) here at the Goat Pen that actually believes that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide?

In the last two years I have only met two people who believe he killed himself. Both of them worked as prison guards. Both of them kept telling me how easy it is for that to happen and how hard working prison guards are. I am guessing they took that position with respect to Epstein more to "honor" their own profession.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Who had him killed? Trump or the Clintons? Hillary could get pretty freaky back then too. It he the one who introduced Melinia to Trump?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm Who had him killed? Trump or the Clintons? Hillary could get pretty freaky back then too. It he the one who introduced Melinia to Trump?
I don't think POTUS Trump has much to do with this Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell nonsense because Trump actually employed a few of the girls at Mar-A-Lago that Epstein then "employed" later. Virginia Roberts actually worked for Trump. She was a 16 year old runaway and Trump gave her a job giving people massages (albeit with their clothes on.) Trump didn't fuck her or he would have been the first one she ratted out. She never implicated him, never. None of the 200+ girls who were tied to this sex trafficking ring named former President Trump. That said, Epstein was a member of Trump's club in Palm Beach until 2005. Epstein brought Maxwell to Mar-A-Lago all the time. Ghislaine Maxwell discovered Virginia Roberts at Mar-A-Lago (before Trump threw Epstein's ass the door in 2005 because Epstein sexually propositioned the 19 year old towel girl who was the daughter of one of the members.) So who did fuck 16 year old Virginia Roberts? Well...

I suppose anyone connected to those three men could have had Epstein killed. They were all powerful enough to do it (particularly Prince Andrew.) She has gone on the record stipulating that she fucked Epstein, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz. POTUS Clinton? He has been to Little St James over and over (pedophile island) and one of his secret service men was actually killed working a detail on a speed boat in between Little St James and St Thomas. There is a real interesting youtube showing gps coordinates of everything that happened with POTUS Clinton, I'll see if I can find it.

There is a lot that bothers me about this. But one thing in particular that I found interesting was the Senate inquiry following Epstein's suicide. Here is all two hours of it.

They had 20 Senators there, 10 democrat and 10 republicans. 8 of the Republicans asked the director of the federal bureau of prisons hard/tough questions about Epstein's suicide. Ben Sasse and Kennedy were really tough on her as was Ted Cruz. And she was very cooperative with all of them. She gave direct answers as best she could. Of the 10 democrats on the panel, you know how many of them even mentioned Epstein? Zero. No questions. They asked questions about prison funding and recidivism and even tried to link parole hearings to racism, but nothing about the actual suicide (which was the purpose of the meeting.) Now, that sounds really fishy to me, almost like the Senators wanted to take as much time as possible talking about anything OTHER than Epstein, almost like they were giving cover to someone who they support who might be implicated? Can you say, POTUS Bill Clinton?

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:38 pm

Epstein was killed by whatever intelligence agency he worked for.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:03 pm

Oh boy. That trial is sure going to be fun around here. Because Trumps name shouldn't even be brought up. He's innocent.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:40 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:03 pm Oh boy. That trial is sure going to be fun around here. Because Trumps name shouldn't even be brought up. He's innocent.
I'm not saying that. If POTUS Trump is implicated and is found to have fucked little girls, send him to jail.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:04 pm

aTm wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:38 pm Epstein was killed by whatever intelligence agency he worked for.

Eric Weinstein wrote:First, you have to ask every government that might be involved was Jeffrey Epstein known to be attached to any intelligence agency anywhere in the world? Then you have to ask were his vile acts KNOWN to the intelligence agencies? Was there any kind of approval or denial that such vile techniques may never be used?

Where are the hedge fund trading records from Villard House? That is the office from which Epstein apparently worked out of as a Hedge fund manager. There are no recorded trades with Jeffrey Epstein. No one has any record of any prime brokerage with the man. There are no financial records that explain his fortune.

Why are we not talking to Les Wexner? Why isn't Les being interviewed or deposed?

We tripped over some enormous structure. We don't know what this structure is. What person with just a 9 figure fortune makes these purchases? Multiple jet aircraft, multiple Caribbean islands, compound in New Mexico, compound in Palm Beach, $100 million dollar townhouse in Manhattan, a compound in Paris France? Jeffrey appears to be a guy behaving as an 11 figure kind of guy (in accumulated wealth) with only a 9 figure fortune ($600 million.) That is 2 orders of magnitude off.
He was making purchases as if he were Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim, or Mark Zuckerberg. He didn't have that kind of bread but he behaved as if he had that kind of money behind whatever he was doing.