eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm

I bet that debt goes unpaid
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 pm

I wonder if Crotch is going to take his god Forest Trump's advice and inject disinfectant to shield himself from CV?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:45 pm

This is way overdue...

“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:15 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 pm Think if we had spent $50 billion a year on pandemic response. Far less than 10% of what we spend on "national defense" every single goddamn year. But we don't even spend a fraction of that on pandemic response. What could be more a matter of true national defense than that?? But hey, as long as we have billions of bullets that there's no way would ever get used, and a bunch of shiny jets that are mostly used to fly over college football games, who cares if we have adequate stockpiles of masks and protection for doctors and nurses, or if we have more than enough medical devices that may or may not ever be needed? As long as "the military" has 100 times what they could possibly ever need (including bullshit "pastors" like Prof), that's all that matters...
How about just undo that ridiculous "tax cut" wealth giveaway to the tiny few who needed it least. We could all be sitting around playing video games getting drunk for a full year if it warn't for that.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:28 pm

As long as "the military" has 100 times what they could possibly ever need (including bullshit "pastors" like Prof), that's all that matters...
D-. And that's grading with a curve. hedge, AA stopped by a couple of days ago. Before he disappears again, you really should ask him to give you some remedial instruction as to how to trash talk.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:44 am

One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. Ultraviolet light has long been understood to be a disinfectant that destroys nucleic acids and disrupts DNA. The sun’s ultraviolet light is why it’s one of the most effective ways to destroy the COVID-19 virus when it’s on objects or aerosolized. The question is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be used inside the human body. Apparently, it can:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

Likewise, since 1989, people have been using hydrogen peroxide intravenously to kill bacteria and viruses:

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. It drips in over a ninety-minute period. Five cc of pharmaceutical-grade, three-percent hydrogen peroxide are put in 500 cc five percent glucose in water as a carrier solution. Two grams of magnesium chloride are added along with a small amount of manganese to prevent vein sclerosis.

In the blood, it encounters two enzymes: catalase and cytochrome-C. Catalase drives the above reaction to completion immediately. That part of the hydrogen peroxide that binds with cytochrome-C, however, is not allowed to become water and singlet oxygen for a period of forty minutes. After forty minutes of being bound to cytochrome-C this enzyme begins to act like catalase and breaks down the hydrogen peroxide to water and singlet oxygen. By this time, the hydrogen peroxide/cytochrome-C complex has been spread throughout the body. In this way the benefits of hydrogen peroxide are made available to all cells.

The effect of singlet oxygen in the human body is twofold. It kills, or severely inhibits the growth of, anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses that use carbon dioxide for fuel and leave oxygen as a by-product). This action is immediate, on contact with the anaerobic organism. Anaerobic bacteria are pathogens, the organisms which cause disease. All viruses are anaerobic.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:10 pm

"One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. "

Maybe we should start chemo on everybody with coronavirus...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

Mark Grenon wrote to Trump saying chlorine dioxide ‘can rid the body of Covid-19’ days before the president promoted disinfectant as treatment

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”.

Grenon styles himself as “archbishop” of Genesis II – a Florida-based outfit that claims to be a church but which in fact is the largest producer and distributor of chlorine dioxide bleach as a “miracle cure” in the US. He brands the chemical as MMS, “miracle mineral solution”, and claims fraudulently that it can cure 99% of all illnesses including cancer, malaria, HIV/Aids as well as autism.

Since the start of the pandemic, Genesis II has been marketing MMS as a cure to coronavirus. It advises users, including children, to mix three to six drops of bleach in water and drink it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... oronavirus

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pm

The Hitler on Georgia reopening was pretty damn good

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:19 pm

yea that pollen thing cracked me up

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:17 pm

......hopefully soon

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:07 pm

Not possible for you, Crotch. You hate more than half the people in this country...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm

Mail in voting in Ohio? Trump probably wet his diaper.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:25 pm

for the primary?

is Ohio going to vote for Bernie?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Good article about why Cocaine Mitch wants states to file for bankruptcy.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... pt/610714/
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:09 pm

bluetick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 am Maybe a kickback from a non-existent mask-maker could go a long way towards squaring debts.

Trump owes tens of millions to the Bank of China — and the loan is due soon

By Marc Caputo, Meridith McGraw and Anita Kumar
,Politico•April 24, 2020

Donald Trump is warning “China will own the United States” if Joe Biden is elected president.

But Trump himself is tens of millions of dollars in debt to China: In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt includes $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China — its first loan of this kind in the U.S. — which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term, financial records show.

Steps away from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a 30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.

Trump’s ownership of the building received a smattering of attention before and after his 2016 campaign. But the arrangement with the Bank of China — and its impending due date in 2022 — has gone largely unnoticed.
The premise of this was always ridiculous, but this has turned into an amazing bit of investigative spin now. They’re still trying justify the story hard, but now it’s a totally different article. The headline bombshell changed the word “owes” to “owed”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/2 ... ebt-205475

”This article and headline were updated to include comment from the Bank of China and additional reporting.”
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 pm

there is some truth to it crushing pensions, anyone paying attention would come to that conclusion early, but the Atlantic is such a liberal rag

he closes out with the belief that the pandemic is the end of Trumps presidency and the bankruptcy is a power play by Mitch to restrain democratic governors in the coming era of democratic federal rule?

unfortunately, this is what passes for journalism at The Atlantic on a continuing basis. Clearly they learned nothing from their conjecture in 2016

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Trump is scared of mail in ballots. Even though he uses them. The more people who get used to using them and the ease, the more voters come November. If, he doesn't try and postpone that because of Corona. He's that nuts.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:40 pm

aTm wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:09 pm
bluetick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 am Maybe a kickback from a non-existent mask-maker could go a long way towards squaring debts.

Trump owes tens of millions to the Bank of China — and the loan is due soon

By Marc Caputo, Meridith McGraw and Anita Kumar
,Politico•April 24, 2020

Donald Trump is warning “China will own the United States” if Joe Biden is elected president.

But Trump himself is tens of millions of dollars in debt to China: In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt includes $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China — its first loan of this kind in the U.S. — which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term, financial records show.

Steps away from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a 30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.

Trump’s ownership of the building received a smattering of attention before and after his 2016 campaign. But the arrangement with the Bank of China — and its impending due date in 2022 — has gone largely unnoticed.
The premise of this was always ridiculous, but this has turned into an amazing bit of investigative spin now. They’re still trying justify the story hard, but now it’s a totally different article. The headline bombshell changed the word “owes” to “owed”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/2 ... ebt-205475

”This article and headline were updated to include comment from the Bank of China and additional reporting.”
their excuse is its very confusing trying to investigate the Bank of China and Trumps finances, so instead of actually doing it, they just went with what they thought was the most likely based on their assumptions of Trump.

another great journalism moment

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Politico tipped their hand as corporate Dem garbage 4 years ago when they had Bernie and Hillary pegged at exactly the same rating for telling the truth.