Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu May 24, 2018 7:04 pm

bluetick wrote:How much longer do we have to put up with this raccoon-eyed POS?
Answer: Until January, 2021, at the earliest. And very possibly, January 2025. Get used to it.

Meanwhile, in other (but related) news...
Poll: Trump Approval Rating at 45 Percent

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri May 25, 2018 7:52 am

Professor Tiger wrote:
He does not demean, besmirch, or express smug hostility towards, blue collar or rural people. Shithole countries say "hi".
He does not convey the idea that people with advanced educations are smarter and better than blue collar or rural people. "I have a great brain...smarter than the generals."
He got rid of a lot of inane government regulations that were killing jobs. tech jobs going begging - "loves the uneducated"
He stopped Obama's war on the coal industry, and by extension any other industries that liberals might decide to target for destruction. miners say hi
He is keeping factories and jobs in America and luring more in from overseas. Harley Davidson says hi
He cancelled TPP, which was killing US jobs. He begged to get back into TPP and was rebuffed.
He threatened to cancel NAFTA, which was killing US jobs, and got Mexico and Canada back to the negotiating table to make NAFTA kill fewer US jobs. "threatened"
He approved and started the Keystone pipeline. wow
He approved drilling in ANWAR. wow again
He has approved so much fracking and domestic oil drilling that the US is far less vulnerable to the whims of crazy anti-American Middle East thugocracies. 4 dollar gas thanks in part to Iran deal nix
He has started enforcing the law by deporting illegal aliens, focusing on the ones that have committed crimes after arriving here, especially gangs like MS 13, which California is trying to protect. veggies rotting in the fields
He has made an attempt to start building the Wall, sort of. "Big, beautiful wall...AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!"
He got rid of the individual mandate in Obamacare, which forced people to buy health care products they did not want. "Obamacare GONE day one!"
He stopped Obama's war on guns. How are you better off gun-buying-wise?
He stopped Obama's war on Christian nuns, florists and bakers who failed to comply with federally approved religious dogma. lots of war-stopping
He stopped the federal government trying to force men who think they are women into every women's bathroom in America. Really? How?
He is calling AGW what it is - a hoax supported by fraudulent pseudoscience. pseudopresidency actually
He got us out of the Paris Climate Accords, which wold have imposed energy restrictions on the West but allowed the world's largest polluter - China - to keep polluting as much as they wanted. U.S. goes it alone thanks to Dealbreaker Donny
He is taking steps to punish cities that refuse to comply with federal immigration law, sort of. "taking steps" "sort of"
He is calling out the MSM news outlets and telling them straight to their faces what they truly are - the PR department of the Democrat Party and a disgrace to their profession. despots desire media control
Neil Gorsuch. Neil Gorsuch. Neil Gorsuch. (Did I mention Neil Gorsuch?) your one win (have I mentioned your one win?)
He is stocking the federal bench with judges who apply the law as it actually written, and not just follow their own personal liberal utopian preferences. appointees with no qualifications blocked
He credibly threatened Kim Jong Whale to the negotiating table, with the possibility (however slim) of negotiating the NORKS out of their nukes and nuke program. LOL
He has not attacked North Korea, yet, which would kill millions of people. wow
He has withdrawn the US from the most Neville Chamberlain-esque treaty in US history, Obama's feckless Iran nuke deal. Delbreaker Donnie
He treats Israel, the only pro-Western constitutional democracy in the Middle East, like a respected ally. Unlike his predecessor. he's getting paid
He calls Islamic terrorism what it is - Islamic terrorism. Unlike his predecessor. he calls Putin a great leader
He has nearly destroyed ISIS all over the world, which has never been reported in the MSM. caliphate was crumbling before 1/17
He has cut taxes paid by the middle class and forced people in high tax states to pay for their own state taxes and not hand the bill to the rest of the country. fiddy cents
He has presided over the lowest unemployment rate since the 1970's. his percentage drop pales next to oprama
He has presided over the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history. see above
He has presided over a long series of stock market record highs. see above
He has absorbed the most vicious and sustained attack in history by the news media, the entertainment industry, academia, yet his poll numbers have risen. 42% Gallup
He has been subjected of the most fact-free, evidence-free, probable cause-free, partisan investigation by the entire leadership of the FBI/DOJ, who have abused their authority by manufacturing false evidence, lied to FISA courts, and reenacted Watergate and Nixon's Plumbers by planting spies in the Trump campaign. Yet, despite the greatest political witch hunt in us law enforcement history, his poll number have gone up. Spygate died yesterday, along with the summit
He causes millions of liberals to be afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome, a mental illness that causes its sufferers to become obsessed with his destruction by any means necessary, believing all kinds of wild and crazy conspiracy theories about him, and generally lose all their rational faculties, so much so that they become repugnant to millions of non-TDS voters who don't live in the Northeast or West Coast, making Trump's reelection increasingly likely. long screeds like this are normal?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 am

Tick and Cletus prepare to board the good ship, SS TDS, and join Captain Mueller and their fellow crew members McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Clapper, Strozk, to go out and impeach Trump. I try to warn them how it will end:

[youtube]o5r3g5zhKIM[/youtube]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri May 25, 2018 8:53 am

Spygate died yesterday, along with the summit

Yeah, like Watergate died on this day...

[youtube]hsx7TZ-r4b4[/youtube]

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 25, 2018 9:54 am

Watergate references don't cut it anymore. Nixon was forced out merely over a cover-up of a break-in and assorted political dirty tricks and illegal money transactions - all of it domestic.

What we have going on now makes Watergate look like a double-parking dust-up. Treason, money laundering, bribe-offering and bribe-taking, emoluments, obstruction of justice...with special emphasis on the latter. "Oh but it's been a year - where's the proof?" Mafia crime family investigations take years.. Watergate took two, Ken Starr took 3 1/2. Mueller is not operating with a shot clock...but if Donnie tries to fire him, you can bet the currently-sealed indictments will roll out in droves.

You took the orange pill but there's enough of you in there somewhere that knows this is going to end badly for DJT. Of that I'm certain.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Fri May 25, 2018 12:28 pm

trump is a pompous windbag but he does a lot middle America that agres with me

when the media/both coasts constantly call you a shit bag because of your beliefs in bathroom gender separation or boyscout history letting them operate they way thgey always have-- or military transsexuals being more of a distraction to the mission -- or that you should just listen to what the police say and fight the fight later--- but no based on the fact that I'm white is something that automatically labels me as a racist or sexist or an intolerant ignorant middle American neonazi. middle class working America was tired of being labeled all the above

but the issue now is whether or not somebody tried to set trump up for a fall

using carter page and george stupidolipous as bait to get them to come to Europe then get them engages into conversations as a pretext to issue fisa warrants and set up surveillance is wrong on every friggin level.

but I'm sure those indictments and investigations will drag on for year--we'll see what triggered Obama to ok the strozaks of the world to travel to London to begin this witch hunt and what was so friggin awesome about carter page --that 4 separate fisa warrants were granted

and I love the growing dem chorus that you cant disprove the dossier so therefore its gotta be true

bwahahahaha

good stuff!

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri May 25, 2018 12:51 pm

You can't disprove solipsism either...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 25, 2018 1:20 pm

No repubs walked out of those trumped-up meetings yesterday claiming "Spies!" No one has refuted the only Congressional leader to speak after the matter, when Schiff said "THERE WAS NO SPY." There was never going to be a finding of spying or entrapment, because there never was any. Giuliani admitted the whole thing was a setup so the WH lawyers could look into Mueller's "evidence locker", which was already clear to anybody with half a brain.

And btw crash, I'm white and a member of working class middle America and it's never occurred to me that as such I'm now automatically labeled a racist or sexist or a neonazi. Maybe you need to switch to decaf...and more positive sources of information and ideas. Don't let Rush and Hannity beat you down, man.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Cletus » Fri May 25, 2018 1:21 pm

crashcourse wrote:trump is a pompous windbag but he does a lot middle America that agres with me

when the media/both coasts constantly call you a shit bag because of your beliefs in bathroom gender separation or boyscout history letting them operate they way thgey always have-- or military transsexuals being more of a distraction to the mission -- or that you should just listen to what the police say and fight the fight later--- but no based on the fact that I'm white is something that automatically labels me as a racist or sexist or an intolerant ignorant middle American neonazi. middle class working America was tired of being labeled all the above
Thing is, you are a shitbag because of those beliefs. And, nobody is calling you a racists and sexist because you are white. It's your words and deeds, not your race, that make you a racist and sexist.

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm

I see you went to the school of if you don't agree with me you are a deplorable

in other news

your lynchpin for Russian collusion jared kushner just got his security cleance back AFTER interviewing with Mueller for hours

its all falling apart

should be the lead story on msnbc/cnn I imagine

http://www.salemnews.com/cnhi_network/j ... d225a.html

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Fri May 25, 2018 2:49 pm

then there is this little tidbit

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/23/muell ... adopoulos/

another lynchpin biting the dust

should be interesting to see what Mueller says papamamadouchelos's part in this was

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Cletus wrote:
crashcourse wrote:trump is a pompous windbag but he does a lot middle America that agres with me

Thing is, you are a shitbag because of those beliefs. And, nobody is calling you a racists and sexist because you are white. It's your words and deeds, not your race, that make you a racist and sexist.
Does that only stand for white people or do you say that to BLM that calls for cop's deaths or people like Kathy Griffin and Rosie ?
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri May 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Watergate references don't cut it anymore.
Keep telling yourself that, but Watergate just came roaring back to life. Watergate 2.0, also known as Spygate, is going to be "cutting it" for the next few decades. Nixon used a few street corner hustlers to spy on his party's opposition presidential campaign. But Obama just turned the whole Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Director of National Intelligence, into his own personal Plumbers unit to spy on HIS party's opposition presidential campaign. Nixon, in his most megalomaniac moments, could never have dreamed of what Obama just got caught doing.
What we have going on now makes Watergate look like a double-parking dust-up. Treason, money laundering, bribe-offering and bribe-taking, emoluments, obstruction of justice...with special emphasis on the latter.
If you are referring to Hillary, then you are entirely correct. If you are referring to Trump, then the only thing you are missing is any evidence, at all, whatsoever, in any form, that indicates Trump did any treason, money laundering, bribe-offering and bribe-taking, emoluments, or obstruction of justice. Although, to be fair, you DO have the assistant coffee boy colluding with the Maltese Ag Minister. Earth-shattering stuff.
...this is going to end badly for DJT. Of that I'm certain.

Another future tense prediction, based on nothing but conspiracy theories, that will wind up as disproven as the other few hundred.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

No one has refuted the only Congressional leader to speak after the matter, when Schiff said "THERE WAS NO SPY."
Oh, you mean Schiff says there was no spy? Why didn't you say so? If one of the co-conspirators of spying on the opposition's presidential campaign says there was no spy, then obviously there was no spy. The matter is settled.

Just like Erlichman, Colson, Haldeman, Mitchell, and Liddy said the Plumbers were (note the all caps:) NOT SPYING FOR NIXON. They “rebuked the charges” and therefore the Watergate scandal died right then and there.

Another Watergate-Spygate connection: Remember how desperately Nixon fought against having the tapes of his conversations turned over to the investigators? That was because he knew that what was on those tapes would destroy him. Has anybody noticed how fiercely the FBI and the DOJ are fighting against turning THEIR documents over to the congress that oversees THEM? Gee, I wonder why.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
No one has refuted the only Congressional leader to speak after the matter, when Schiff said "THERE WAS NO SPY."
Oh, you mean Schiff says there was no spy? Why didn't you say so? If one of the co-conspirators of spying on the opposition's presidential campaign says there was no spy, then the matter is settled.

Just like Erlichman, Colson, Haldeman, Mitchell, and Liddy said the Plumbers were (note the all caps:) NOT SPYING FOR NIXON. They “rebuked the charges” and therefore the Watergate scandal died right then and there.

Either you're stupid, or you're being intentionally obtuse. No one...Nunes, Gowdy, McConnell, or Ryan came away from the meetings claiming there was a spy, or refuting Schiff's description of the proceedings. McConnell merely said he was "still behind" Mueller's investigation. Nunes has lockjaw 36 hours after the big reveal..why?

In many ways, Thursday’s classified Justice Department briefing was the culmination of a year’s work for House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes. For months, Nunes has been demanding that the Justice Department turn over information documenting how and why they first began to investigate the Trump campaign for potential collusion with Russian efforts to undermine the U.S. presidential election in 2016. The California Republican has made no secret of his belief that partisan hacks at DOJ launched that investigation on disastrously scant evidence, and has heaped derision on law enforcement for resisting his challenge to prove him wrong.
So when President Trump unexpectedly announced this week that the White House was organizing a Justice Department briefing at which Nunes would be able to “open up documents, take a look, and find out what happened,” you’d think the chairman had struck gold. But the Thursday meeting came and went—and so far, no word from Nunes on whether his suspicions were confirmed. It’s possible that Nunes’s silence indicates that the Justice Department briefing laid out a compelling case for why the FBI was justified in surveilling the Trump campaign—given that he’s spent a year muttering ominously about partisan pettifoggery at the DOJ, it’s hard to imagine Nunes sprinting to the nearest microphone to call off the dogs.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

Shout out to Lance Cpl Michael David Dawson, who fell at a place called Quang Tri June 1969. What should've been, Dave.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Bummer

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon May 28, 2018 7:38 pm

bluetick wrote:Either you're stupid, or you're being intentionally obtuse. No one...Nunes, Gowdy, McConnell, or Ryan came away from the meetings claiming there was a spy, or refuting Schiff's description of the proceedings.
Wildly incorrect. None other than the official publicity whore of the Deep State cabal, James Coney, refutes Schiff’s description of the proceedings. He outright admits that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

“The FBI’s use of confidential human informants (the actual term) is tightly regulated and essential to protecting the country.”

I guess in Comey’s warped mind, the spy that the FBI planted in the Trump campaign wasn’t a spy. He was a “confidential human informant.” This is a redux if Bill Clinton’s epic prevarication, “It depends on what the definition of the word ‘is’ is.” That verbal bs didn’t save Clinton, and it won’t save the Deep State either.

(BTW, the FISA warrant application process was also supposed to be “tightly regulated,” but that didn’t prevent it from being corrupted by the top leaders of the DOJ, FBI, and IC). It’s all coming out. The coups failed. Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk, et al are MUCH closer to orange jump suits than Trump is. All the evidence is pointing to lawbreaking by the Deep State, not Trump.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Another admission of the FBI spying on the Trump campaign by former DNI, James Clapper. According to the transcript from the stalwart pro-Trump CNN:

“They [the Obama Admin’s FBI] may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign, but you know, is not on the campaign, per se, but what the Russians were doing” Clapper said. But if there was an intelligence agent “observing the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russia, that’s a good thing because the a Russians posed a threat to the very basis of our political system.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... paign.html

Translation: “Our spy (spies?) in the Trump campaign weren’t there spying on the Trump campaign. They were spying on the Russians.”

What a load of crap. Okay, if that’s true, then Nixon’s Plumbers weren’t inside the McGovern Campaign in the Watergate building to spy on the McGovern campaign. No, they were there to make sure that the water pressure was sufficient, the p-traps were functioning properly and the toilets weten’t clogged. That’s a “good thing” right? McGovern should have been grateful for the valuable services that Nixon’s Plumbers were providing to him.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue May 29, 2018 1:39 pm

According to the pro-Trump New York Times, the spy that the FBI hired to spy on the Trump campaign is named Stefan Halper.

Mr. Halper was paid $411,575 for his services in two payments.

https://www.usaspending.gov/#/award/23674475

I must say, funneling those payments to Halper for espionage on the Trump campaign through the Department of Defense was a nice touch. Hillary did similar diligence when she funelled her payments for the fraudulent Pee Pee Dossier through three different entities before the cash finally got to the ultimate payee, the Russians. Good money laundering trade craft all around. Solid work.