Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:28 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... id=U142DHP

Godamighty. Cue the interview with Hannity, where Junior says definitively "that's it - that's the WHOLE story of the meeting." Now Junior's lawyers are crafting an explanation of why indeed that wasn't the whole story...that an ex-KGBer was in on the meeting as well, right there face-to-face with the Gang of Three.

The Trump team has officially run out the string with this failed strategy of 'deny-until-you're-found-out'. It doesn't work because people on the inside are doling out these revelations on a daily basis. Although it's likely there is no better alternative...than to hunker down and see what drips out next.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 am

I'm just glad all this is being found out now before the county clerk race in Montana

The American public needs to know this stuff so we can elect the right clerk in billings to go along with our two state senators in oklahoma!

of course natasha had boris bedanoff with her! You think fearless leader was going to give his intel to bullwinkles cronies without BB being around do ya?

Perhaps Sherman and the professor can set their wayback machine to a time where we find melania urinating on Bullwinkle recorded by fearless shirtless leader who will use it someday to get that clerk seat in billings!!

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:07 am

Speaking of Montana, do you remember the day of the special congressional election in Montana, when the Republican candidate did this to a reporter?

[youtube]gvnMJLKC0Vs[/youtube]

That was directly ordered by Putin. Our Great Shirtless Leader knew that a video of the Republican beating up a reporter from an English newspaper on election day in Montana would seal the Republican's victory. As always, our Great Shirtless Leader was right. All hail our Great Shirtless Leader!
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 am

Professor Tiger wrote:A meeting between Trump Jr and Kushner and some Russian lawyer is not collusion.

Unless you've got recordings of the conversations that say things like, "If Vlad can deliver us Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin on Election Day, then the Donald won't stop him if he decides to take the rest of Ukraine or Estonia."

You DO have a recording like that, to justify claims of "collusion," don't you?

I didn't think so.
LOL Emails instead of recordings - almost as good. Junior managed to reveal them ahead of the NYT. "Come meet with our government lawyer as the Kremlin is all in for Trump and would like to spread dirt on your opponent." What was Jr.'s destined to be a classic reply? "I LOVE IT! - especially in the summer!"

Ahhh, summer love.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 am

Professor Tiger wrote:Who was this Russian lawyer that Junior and Kushner met with? A senior intelligence official? A high ranking diplomat? A member of Putin's inner circle? Someone with the standing to "collude" on behalf of the Putin government with campaign officials of a candidate that NOBODY at the time thought had a prayer of being elected? Hardly.
Care to revise and submit? LMAO
According to the NYT article, she is a low level Russian hack best known for her opposition to the Magnitsky Act, some arcane US international adoption law that Velodya doesn't like. There's your supposed Mata Hari, and there goes the latest iteration of the kook Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
CTR&S? LMAO
One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but each time expecting a different result.
Prophetic.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:24 pm

How could you vote for Hillary, who had Peter Smith, Seth Richards, Vince Foster, and all those people back in Arkansas murdered?

That's the REAL conspiracy here.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm

So I guess your bombshell of the morning was Trump Jr took a meeting with not only a Russian adoption lawyer, but a second - RUSSIAN! - who was once a spook. I'll see your absurdity and raise you one:

Here is actual film footage of President Obama meeting with a high ranking Russian government official. Even worse, our President was SECRETLY COLLUDING with him to change US foreign policy in Russia's favor! He even said, "I will have more flexibility after the election." He should have been impeached immediately!

[youtube]0mgQaFlo_p8[/youtube]

The conspiracy thickens! Here is a picture of our former President meeting with a FORMER HIGH RANKING KGB OFFICER!

TREASON!!!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 pm

People are connecting the dots....Trump stepped out and announced in a press conference mere hours after Junior's flurry of emails setting up The Meeting that he, The Donald, was going to be revealing major dirt on HRC in the coming days.

Oddly, Trump said he knew nothing about this meeting regarding dirt on HRC until just a couple of days ago. He wouldn't lie about that, would he?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:14 pm

People are connecting the dots....
No they're not. I repeat: two weeks from now, everybody who hates Trump today will still hate him, and everybody who likes Trump today will still like him. The endless bullshit thrown against him is just making him more popular among his base, not less.

And, most importantly, two weeks from now, Trump will STILL be POTUS, making America great again. That will still be true next year, and the year after that, and the year after that. And if the economy is good in 2020, and his health holds up, Trump will have four more years after that to MAGA. And that's what's driving you crazy the most.

SnoodGator
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by SnoodGator » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm

eCat is a real supporter. Prof is really just anti-anti-Trump I suspect: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opin ... right.html

Am i right?

10ac
Senior
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 pm

I love the triggering.
Let 'er Blow!

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:22 pm

I'd like to have my finger on the trigger of a .45 aimed at your head...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 pm

SnoodGator wrote:eCat is a real supporter. Prof is really just anti-anti-Trump I suspect: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opin ... right.html

Am i right?
Only partially. It IS a true delight to watch how Trump makes liberals' heads explode. There's no doubt about that. And I do my small part to keep the fireworks going. But when Limbaugh and others say "Trump is not a conservative" the key is what you mean by conservative. To the Establishment GOP conservatives, conservatism is first and foremost the organizing of the economy in such a way that large corporations and extremely wealthy can make as much money as possible. Secondarily, there are the neocon branch of the Establishment GOP, that want to impose Pax Americana on the world. Then there are the fiscal conservatives who believe in balanced budgets and less taxation and spending.

If those are your definitions of conservative, then no, Trump is not a conservative, and neither is his base. Trump voters despise the plutocrat GOP conservatives who have been screwing them over for a generation. They distrust the neocon GOP conservatives, who squandered tremendous American blood and treasure on military misadventures. And they clearly recognize that there is really no such thing as a fiscal conservative Republican since the GOP has proven itself to be almost as financially reckless as Democrats.

Someone around here said it best that Trump voters are not Republicans. They are a third, populist party that took over the Republican Party. That is so true.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Someone around here said it best that Trump voters are not Republicans. They are a third, populist party that took over the Republican Party. That is so true.
The fact is that millions of morons voted for Donald trump.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Those millions of morons put Trump in the White House. Winners.

Your millions of snowflakes, SJW's, college professors, AGW cultists, feminists, journalists, actors, comedians, hedge fund managers, IT moguls, and men who think they are women, all failed to put the PAH in the White House. Losers.

You've got at least 3.5 years left to endure this. Maybe 7.5 years.

So just sit back, relax, and enjoy watching Trump make America great again.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 pm

You. Voted. For him.

you lyin' sumbitch....lol

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 am

aTm wrote:All this crap, it's not about any kind of national security BS, or even that Trump is scum and a liar or whatever. The whole drumbeat is just PR for the democrats because they got beat by Donald fucking Trump the worst (I guess second worst) candidate of all time. It's a shit shoveling match to convince enough useful idiots that the election was somehow "stolen" when it wasn't. The fact is that millions of morons voted for Donald Trump. That is the problem here, not that "the Russians" got Donald Trump elected. Its just not true, no matter how many years the media spends on this, or whatever ridiculous administrative BS the special prosecutor digs up eventually.
Putin may have influenced the election. Granted the "millions of folks got duped and voted for Trump" thing is part of it. So is that HRC was a horrible candidate. So is the fact that the DNC has been fucking over the average Joe for decades and people are realizing Dems in Washington are not their friends. But if you buy into the worldview that HRC is a corporate war hawk that doesn't really want Russia at the table of world leaders who decide the fate of the planet, and that Trump's general plan was to include them, it makes sense that Putin and Co. would do whatever they could to influence the outcome in their favor.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Here is a typical Democrat and Hillary voter:

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/MaDg ... ial_hd.mp4

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:32 pm

So now the number is at 8...before long this thing may be refereed to as a conclave.

The beauty of it all is the various right-wingnut theories claiming the whole thing was a setup, aided by the HRC campaign and AG Lynch. And no doubt it would have been a master stroke by the dems, if only they hadn't waited 8 months after the election to reveal their successful sting operation. Whoa boy.

Morons. Not thousands. Bazillions.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

The right wing nut theories are just as plausible as the left wing nut theories.

Speaking of which, there's more information coming out about the latest guy that Hillary had whacked but made to look like a suicide:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.co ... 1500051276