Grrrrr....

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 am

I'm wondering how long the stock market is going to hold up in the face of all this craziness. My guess is, not long...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 am

hedge wrote:I'm wondering how long the stock market is going to hold up in the face of all this craziness. My guess is, not long...
it is crazy, and much of that is on Trump, but all the people out there losing their shit every time he does something is just as bad.

Democrats got their ass handed to them in the election - not in regards to Trump but in the House and Senate - and they are scorched earth right now.

The media are still as irresponsible now as they were in the run up to the election.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/error ... istration/
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:33 am

guy gets on twitter with pics bragging about beating up one or more people at the Berkeley riot, turns out he's not as anonymous as he thinks.

Someone started paying attention to his online footprint and tracked him down to being an administrator who works for UC@Berkeley.

meanwhile CNN is allowing Robert Reich to suggest the rioters were right wing plants.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:34 am

Michigan GOP Official Calls for Another Kent State in Wake of Campus Protests - AP

Later he tried to walk it back with the typical "that's what I said but not what I meant."
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:53 am

Send in the guard!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:03 am

bluetick wrote:Michigan GOP Official Calls for Another Kent State in Wake of Campus Protests - AP

Later he tried to walk it back with the typical "that's what I said but not what I meant."

wish they were at Berkeley

SnoodGator
Sophomore

Post by SnoodGator » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Not funny

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:23 pm

I liked Berkley. Sometimes he makes dumb comments though.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:05 pm

There are some good videos of idiots getting creamed by pissed off drivers. Pretty funny.
Let 'er Blow!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:19 pm

SnoodGator wrote:Not funny
I wasn't trying to be funny

I don't see how anyone can defend a mob of rioters attacking people who share a different political viewpoint than them

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:27 pm

So they should be shot by the National Guard? That's the solution? I agree that the riots at UC were bad and the idiots should be punished but murder seems a bit excessive.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Cletus wrote:So they should be shot by the National Guard? That's the solution? I agree that the riots at UC were bad and the idiots should be punished but murder seems a bit excessive.

I don't really care - they surrounded a guy and was stomping his ass to the curb. Hiding their faces shows intent. If thats how they feel a civilized society should act then I'd be more than be happy to introduce them to the National Guard.

As long as those protesters keep protesting in these liberal enclaves it probably won' be an issue, but they seem to forget that a vast majority of Trump supporters are big on 2A.

Somebody will get shot in the near future.

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm

This is what "blowing it up" looks like.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Exactly. You said that's what you wanted multiple times, but now you're all law and order when the natural results of "blowing it up" occur. What did you expect? Orderly chaos? Controlled anarchy? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Also:

"meanwhile CNN is allowing Robert Reich to suggest the rioters were right wing plants."

Not saying that's true, but wouldn't be surprised in the least if there weren't some plants amongst the majority of ass hurt lib coeds. It would make perfect sense, and if they didn't do that, I bet they're sorry they didn't think of it, considering the level of backlash these shenannagans have ignited in their own base, even to the point of some of their supporters calling for the state sanctioned murder of some overzealous coeds (see eCat's comments above). Seems like a small price to pay for that kind of publicity...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:09 pm

hedge wrote:Exactly. You said that's what you wanted multiple times, but now you're all law and order when the natural results of "blowing it up" occur. What did you expect? Orderly chaos? Controlled anarchy? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Also:

"meanwhile CNN is allowing Robert Reich to suggest the rioters were right wing plants."

Not saying that's true, but wouldn't be surprised in the least if there weren't some plants amongst the majority of ass hurt lib coeds. It would make perfect sense, and if they didn't do that, I bet they're sorry they didn't think of it, considering the level of backlash these shenannagans have ignited in their own base, even to the point of some of their supporters calling for the state sanctioned murder of some overzealous coeds (see eCat's comments above). Seems like a small price to pay for that kind of publicity...
if you think looking the other way while someone gets curb stomped is "blowing it up' then so be it.

I'm for blowing off heads then. Thats blowing it up too.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:11 pm

eCat's getting riled. That's what I liked. Time to start blowing up shit all over. I've been waiting for it for a while now.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:14 pm

I don't think the Berkeley cops were looking the other way. Looks like they got overwhelmed when about 100 black bloc protesters showed up with faces covered and metal rods and started tearing shit up. Up to then, the protest had been peaceful.

The so-called black bloc bitches were pulling that type of shit during Iraq War protests when I was living out there. There are plenty of folks on the radical left who will be happy to start bombing shit, just like on the radical right, although I suspect the ones on the far left will play a lot dirtier than the ones on the far right can conceive of doing. Trump's stirring up all this shit so, like I said, this is what "blowing it up" looks like.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:01 pm

let it happen

we need a recalibration

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Let them riot. They're only burning places we don't care about.