The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:03 pm

Okay so with DeSantis doing a full 2028 POTUS candidacy push and signing that bill into law in the state of Florida (opening up sealed documents for any Grand Jury testimony) and with the former Palm Beach DA Barry Krischer in hiding from the media (they apparently set up vans in front of his house, he's hiding) more information on Krischer's 2006 Grand Jury against Epstein have come to light. Now they are looking at the 4 "chief Lieutenants" in the Epstein Organization, the 4 ladies who got the NPA (non-prosecution-agreement) from Acosta and the federal government back in 2008. And who are they exactly?

Sarah Kellen (Kensington) Vickers
Adriana Ross
Lesley Groff
Nadia Marcinko

And what did they do? Well, we know a whole fuck lot more now that's for damn sure. But before we get into that, ask yourself this: do you believe in the concept of brainwashing? That is a question you need to ask yourself, do you think it is possible to be brainwashed and (as such) are NO LONGER criminally accountable for your disgusting actions so long as you are carrying out the orders of the person who brainwashed you? That argument didn't hold up at Nuremberg that's for damn sure. But then again, those were men. These are women and (some of them) were children when this started.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:05 pm

Nadia Marcinko

Okay she's the youngest. She was born in 1986 in Slovakia. She started modeling at age 16 (2002.) That is not all that surprising, those things happen quite frequently. But what is alarming is that Nadia claims that her mom and dad sold her to Epstein right around 9-11 at the ripe old age of 15. And Epstein "buying her" got her into the United States.

How the FUCK do you BUY A PERSON? Its Slovakia in 2001 (a European country) not Kenya in 1801. What, Epstein cut her daddy a check and in return, he shipped his 15 year old daughter to Epstein so that he may "do as he will" with her? Yeah I'm not buying that. Media there asked her parents about what Nadia claimed and they deny entirely that any such transaction ever occurred. That is not to say that it did NOT happen. Maybe it did which would make this even more fucked up than it really is. But I am inclined to believe the obvious story: she wanted to be a model and maybe she hooked up with some sleezy modeling agency there who "trafficked" her to Florida to begin her "career" and she wound up fucking Epstein as a child. I think that is far more likely. Epstein DID have his own modeling agency.

In any event, Epstein put her on the payroll. All 4 of these girls were pulling in 6 figures, not a minimum wage burger flipper job. And her "job" (listening to the former underage, West Palm Beach crack whores who testified to Nadia's involvement) was to go along with the girls and encourage them to have sex with Epstein and to participate in such event to help the girls be a bit more comfortable while he violates them. And that is (apparently) what she did. That was her job from say 2002 (age 16) to about 2005.

In 2008, she got immunity thanks to Acosta. But by then, Epstein was sending her to pilot school (probably the same fucking South Florida pilot school that educated Mohammed Atta!) and she became one of the pilots of the Epstein Express.

There has never been any evidence of ANY modeling gigs that she part of with Epstein's modeling agency. None. About the only thing she ever did, was help calm the girls who (for whatever reason, $$$$$$$$$$$$$) kept coming back to Epstein's Palm Beach house of horror, over-and-over again.

She was the baby of the group. She got started down this path as a child. How much personal culpability do you think she has here if you believe in brainwashing?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:07 pm

Lesley Groff

She is the oldest of the quartet. She is in her very early 50s now. She came to Epstein the more "natural way" (say a Temp agency or maybe an interview after she saw an ad in the paper.) Her job was more administrative. She is an accountant. She is the one who booked the hotels. She is the one who arranged the appointments. She is the one who handled the financial transactions. She is the one who sat at the desk in Palm Beach (and apparently, also in New York) and met the girls who came by to get the $200 or $300 or whatever it is their best friend told them about over soccer practice while in high school.

Her role was more, here I am a grown woman. I am sitting at this desk. I am running things. CERTAINLY, since I am grown woman, you girls who come to us have nothing to worry about as a grown woman would never be a part of something so sinister. So, you'll be safe.

The Virgin Islands subpoenaed Lesley Groff when they began their own investigation against Epstein and she was named in several civil cases that the victims filed against Epstein. In this instance, the case against her was dropped. Lesley tells the media she has been "besmirched." I like that word. But other than Lesley Groff, who would use such a word?

She currently lives in South Florida and is married and continues working as an accountant.

She also has an NPA.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:08 pm

Saving the most infamous for last, so....

Adriana Ross

Okay, once again, came to Epstein as a model. She came here in 2002 from Poland. A Polish model. And once again, rather young. I can't verify if she did NO modeling the way Nadia has done none, but she did join the agency that Epstein was affiliated. He put her on the payroll almost immediately as she has some very limited technical skills. She was the one that worked with the computers and set up the spreadsheets. She is the one who was "IT" for lack of a better word. The day of the Palm Beach police raid in 2005, she was the one running around the mansion to all the computers and trying to wipe the data and get all the evidence to disappear. When indicted, her only remark to the Palm Beach police (over and over) was I take the 5th. Give me a lawyer I take the 5th. LOL! If Lesley was the "front woman" then Adriana might have been confused as the person with the brains.

There were only a couple of accusations of Adriana participating directly with the victims when they were being violated. Her primary role was recruitment and management of data. She also has the NPA.

And now....

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:09 pm

Sarah Kellen (Kensington) Vickers

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah....

Sarah wrote:Under advisement of counsel I take the 5th Amendment
I repeat, you really have to ask yourself, do you believe in brainwashing? Because if you do, then this one was brainwashed. And if you don't, why isn't she in prison?

She was born (they THINK) in 1980. Or thereabouts. Apparently, she was born into a very devout Jehovah's Witness family. Moreover, she got married at either 15 or 17 (can't find out exactly what age, probably 17) when the other JW's caught her making out with a 22 year old in the lobby. To save their horny souls they told the two of them they had to get married so they did that and Sarah and her "husband" went to Hawaii to fuck. It was then that she decided that she "wanted to have fun" and that meant modeling. So she started modeling at 18 (or thereabouts) and she divorced her husband so she could "find herself" and her parents threw their now 18 year old spinster out of their house and she was dead to them. Sarah was an "Apostate" to the Jehovah's Witnesses. Out on the street at such a young age, she wound up in South Florida still trying to be a model. And at that time, she was so naive, that meant (to her) she had to be blonde and get naked. That is when she ran into Epstein. And he put her on the payroll.

Her job was (well) "massage" assistant and "enforcer." If Lesley's was the one to meet the girls at the desk and get them paid, Adriana's job was to get the phone numbers and get them onto a database on the laptops where Ghislaine and Lesley had access to them, Nadia's job was to be young and hot and show the girls (her own age then, or maybe even a few years younger) how to fuck a 50 year old man (that was before she became a pilot), then Sarah's job was to take the girl's by the hand and lead them to the massage room. It was there that Sarah would have the girls strip down to their underwear (or naked) and massage Jeffrey. And if they didn't know how to masturbate him, then it was Sarah's job to teach them how to jerk him off. And if the West Palm Beach girls became grossed out by that she had to inform them that they would not be paid (which meant no money to buy the DRUGS which is the only reason why they were there.) And for the women Epstein "bought" and imported from other countries (like Sarah Ransome, a South African prostitute who flew to Florida to be a model), it was Sarah Kellen's job to CONFISCATE the passport from Sarah Ransome (and the other foreign nationals who were OVER 18) until they obeyed and did whatever Jeffrey wanted. She dealt directly with the under age girls and the over age prostitutes that Jeffrey used to blackmail his guests. Sarah Kellen was the enforcer.

Sarah Kellen was named in pretty much every victim statement for pretty much every single civil suit that was settled against Epstein's estate. They all said the same thing: she either participated in the massage or she made sure everything happened even if the participants wanted to change their mind. I mean, seriously, confiscate the fucking passport? What kind of a monster does that? Sarah Kellen does.

Moreover, she was on the payroll the longest. She was linked to Epstein as late as 2012! She has almost $10 million assets. Her and her husband, former NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, they have a $5 million dollar condo in New York and a $3 million home in South Florida. As Sarah Kensington, she now owns her own interior design company and Brian Vickers owns some kind of breast implant company.

She has an NPA. She is living very well, very wealthy. She needs to be in prison. Today. Like, right the fuck now. That is unless you think that being a JW and being a child bride absolves you of any and all accountability as an adult.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:52 pm

Can you give a 2-3 sentence summary of what you’re on about?
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:01 pm

No. I can't.

Give a DAMN about Jeffrey Epstein. And don't you DARE come back and ask me who that is. GOOGLE is your friend.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:27 pm

Not reading, don’t care…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:28 pm

He's dead, brah. Is today "What about the Children" day or something? 20K Palestinian kids slaughtered in less than a year by your boy Joey B. Not a peep from you.
Big booty hoes.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:46 pm

What the hell was all that about?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:06 pm

Read it rat. Read it.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:15 pm

Nobody cares...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:14 pm

Exactly

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:15 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:15 pmNobody cares...
Exactly. That is why Epstein was able to get away with what he did for more than two decades. No one cared that 14 year old, trailer trash, West Palm Beach crack whores gave a 50+ year old man hand jobs to get cash to buy drugs, NOR DID THEY CARE that these same 14 year old, trailer trash, West Palm Beach crack whores were given even more cash to bring a friend with them so the friend could get fucked in the ass by Epstein. No one cared.

Well, almost no one cared.

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:24 pm

Nobody cries when Fatty dies.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:09 am

They’re all spies. It had nothing to do with finding girls to fuck Epstein. The job was to get other powerful people fucked so you could have blackmail over them. There’s not even a logical reason that Epstein was a billionaire financier. He wasnt born rich, there is no Microsoft or PayPal or Broadcast.com that he started. The money came from goverment and these people arent being prosecuted because the best thing for government is for everyone to think that this was all some sick pervs rather than the sheeple figuring out what this really was, which was an intelligence operation to get as many powerful people on a leash as possible.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:06 am

atm with a rare moment of lucidity.
Big booty hoes.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:18 am

IB is too green (and too horny thinking about fucking young teenagers, that sick fuck) to see it...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:21 pm

aTm wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:09 am They’re all spies. It had nothing to do with finding girls to fuck Epstein. The job was to get other powerful people fucked so you could have blackmail over them. There’s not even a logical reason that Epstein was a billionaire financier. He wasnt born rich, there is no Microsoft or PayPal or Broadcast.com that he started. The money came from goverment and these people arent being prosecuted because the best thing for government is for everyone to think that this was all some sick pervs rather than the sheeple figuring out what this really was, which was an intelligence operation to get as many powerful people on a leash as possible.
These are the very questions Eric Weinstein asked. Where did Epstein get his fortune? Epstein had a hedge fund, where are the damn records of any actual, trades?

Jeffrey Epstein was a close personal friend to the most INFAMOUS Ohio State Alumnus in their entire history, Leslie Wexner. Some have said Leslie just gave him the money that he got from the Victoria Secret deal that resulted in the suicide of Roy Raymond. He may be the head of this whole thing.

I think Epstein was able to find great deals on major high priced ticket items the way a hoarder finds incredible deals at the fucking auction sites with all the Amazon returns. That made him out to seem far wealthier than he was. Epstein bought Little St James (his "island") for just $8 million. That is it, an entire fucking island for just high seven figures when an island costs mid 8 figures, typically. His Lolita Express jet, that was a 50 year old Boeing 727. Not sure how much he paid for that but was probably pennies on the dollar since they are no longer used for commercial travel. Just rich people toys now for people like Epstein and John Travolta. His ranch in New Mexico where he violated the vulnerable Farmer girl, he picked that up back in the early 1990s when land in New Mexico was basically free. And it wouldn't surprise me if the Palm Beach mansion was picked up on foreclosure from the 1990 Savings and Loan crisis. Who the fucks knows.

And paying 14 year old girls $200 a pop to stroke his dick, all he needs is a couple million bucks in the bank and that is 10 to 20 years worth of high school freshman hand jobs. So, his fortune (the way he was spending it) might have made it seem that he had way more than he did.

Yes I believe he blackmailed people. That I am sure, is what he did. And if as a Jew he worked with Mossad or any other government intelligence agencies, likely we will all be dead before that information comes to light. But Eric Weinstein is really the only person who is asking these questions and he is all pissed off that no media publications are starting their own investigation into this. There is no possible way for there not to be an interesting story. Its just not interesting to these guys here at the Goat Pen since they don't care.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:14 pm

Nothing is interesting if you don't care. But you obviously care a great deal about teenage girls, you sick fuck...