DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:19 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:43 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:38 pm LMAO. IB is predictable. I will give him that.
There is nothing inaccurate in what I wrote. If it was inaccurate, you would have quoted its inaccuracy. You didn't. And don't even start with me about Biden winning fair and square if you refuse to do the math and define who whose 20,000,000 "mysterious votes" that he got over HRC were. Remember DS, Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 so NONE of his 2016 voters (none) voted for Biden in 2020.
No. I don’t waste my time doing such things for dumbasses like you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:30 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:19 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:43 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:38 pm LMAO. IB is predictable. I will give him that.
There is nothing inaccurate in what I wrote. If it was inaccurate, you would have quoted its inaccuracy. You didn't. And don't even start with me about Biden winning fair and square if you refuse to do the math and define who whose 20,000,000 "mysterious votes" that he got over HRC were. Remember DS, Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 so NONE of his 2016 voters (none) voted for Biden in 2020.
No. I don’t waste my time doing such things for dumbasses like you.
No. You don't waste your time because you are a girl and "...you were told there would be no math."
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:14 pm

Dude. You already lost that debate. Go watch 60 minutes and go to bed.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:12 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:14 pm Dude. You already lost that debate.
Yeah, so you've said. What you didn't say (what none of you have said) is who exactly these 20,000,000 Biden voters were. When I tried to define them demographically (to your defense) you guys hit me with personal attacks. So I gave up and just assumed that you people were beyond hope and reason.

You have no idea who those 20,000,000 Biden voters are. You never defined them and you didn't want me to define them either. Either they are all black/Hispanic men who decided to sit out the 2016 election (because they are too macho/misogynist to vote for a woman to be President) OR they don't exist and leftist assholes at the polling stations just stuffed the voting machines with 20,000,000 votes from people who never voted. There is no 3rd way. Either way, democrats can't stomach a woman as President OR you are cheaters. Pick the one you want (misogynist or fraud) because there is no other possible solution. I can say that because no one in the democrat party could even define what exactly Biden's positions on issues were and Trump got the votes from white people who worked for living.

Let me show you something rat:

This was a dramatization of the gold-digging whore who posed full frontal nude for Playboy after she fucked Gary Hart and ended his Presidential campaign in 1984. This conversation was all bullshit, but she said in this scene "I like his positions" in reference to his political policy. That was the reason why she was caught in his condo there in DC. There is no WAY she could define what his positions were. But that was the bullshit she had to sling to justify her wanting to "work" on his campaign. In reality, she was just fucking him. She went after a married man because of his power and her hypergamy. That was reality.

In Biden reality rat, no one (not even Biden) could define his positions. The only thing he was for, was for winning. The only thing the people who voted for Biden were for, was for stopping Trump. Ask any person who voted for Biden if they voted for Hillary and they would say yes (they would have to because not one of them could explain what HRC was for that Biden wasn't and vice/versa.) So who were those 20,000,000 extra Biden voters rat? Those 20,000,000 ballots, either misogynistic or fraud, it was all about Trump and not Biden.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:36 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:05 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:36 am June 23, 3:42 pm local time

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10&p=189318&hilit=Johnson#p189318
All 20 million, all of them, all newbie registered voters that weren't registered in 2016 and all went for Biden? We had 20,000,000 register to vote from 2017 to 2020?

Doubtful. Nice try rat. Continue living in delusion of reality. That is a safe place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:39 am

You obviously can't understand simple math. Figures.

Go sit down. You're embarrassing yourself again.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:52 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:39 am You obviously can't understand simple math. Figures.

Go sit down. You're embarrassing yourself again.
Simple math, 20,000,000 is about 6% of the population of the United States. That is simple math. According to your simple math, 6% of the population of the United States (that was not already registered to vote) suddenly got the urge to get up out of the chairs, head down to town hall, and register to vote for the first time in the years between 2017 and 2020. And then the entire lot of them, voted for Biden.

Let me help you here, NO THEY DIDN'T. The only person who should be embarrassed is you.

Look I have already given you the solution where your side didn't cheat. If all the black and Hispanic males that were already registered to vote, who are too macho and too Misogynistic to vote a woman to be President in 2016 came out to vote for Biden in 2020, then you won fair and square. But that makes your side out to be assholes. But at least you didn't cheat. But don't tell me that 6% of the population of the United States suddenly registered to vote for the walking dead President simply because they hated Trump so much. I don't want to hear that bullshit. If it was that important to stop Trump, they would have done so in 2016.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:35 pm

You're right. Not all 21,714,127 million new voters voted for Biden. It's pretty simple IB.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:36 pm

But Trump did go from 46.09 of the vote to 46.86 so there is that.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:13 pm

They should go back to making the athletes compete naked in the Olympics, just like the old days...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:16 pm

A

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:09 pm

hedge wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:13 pm They should go back to making the athletes compete naked in the Olympics, just like the old days...
They do that already, at least for Sumo.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:52 pm

Leave Doc out of this.

Hi Doc!

(I know he's lurking)

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:20 pm

hedge wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:13 pm They should go back to making the athletes compete naked in the Olympics, just like the old days...
I’d win the pole vault…

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:17 pm

You'd choke.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Nurse terminated for refusing to vaccinate

Bowling Green Kentucky, so not a million miles away from Cincinnati

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Bu bye!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:53 pm

The MIF isn't vaxed, but if they told her she'd be fired if she doesn't get it, she will. But of course, the person giving her the vaccine (behind closed doors) will also be another unvaxed nurse at the health dept., so I suspect that those vaccines will be squirted into a trash can (as will they all) and she'll get her official vaccine card anyway...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pmBu bye!
Obviously, the hospital here in Bowling Green is being very deceptive in how they are handling this. See officially, legally, I don't think they can fire the nurses without cause. I think the nurses have a collective bargaining agreement, I think they are union. With a contract, you can be fired for cause. So without cause (and the hospital doesn't have one) they can't type up an official "YOU'RE FIRED!" letter. They can't do that because the nurses sitting down here in this room, they are here on time to work and get their shift scheduled.

Really what needs to happen is the hospital and the union need to scrap the existing collective bargaining agreement and write up a new one that says the covid-19 vaccine is compulsory. That is really what needs to happen. You can't just terminate an employee that has a collective bargaining agreement if they are doing EVERYTHING in that agreement. The contract is pre-covid. There is no requirement in the existing contract for this vaccination. So the hospital has to be dicks about it and have the "director of security" collect their badges and their bosses and HR, they aren't going to be in that room because they can't officially fire them for not getting a vaccine. The problem is the contract I'm guessing.

The girls are right to record everything. Sure they hospital can deny them shifts, but the nurses will sue and (likely) still get paid.