MIT Engineers

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: MIT Engineers

Post by Tree » Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:04 am

So I just realized, brahs. I've been thinking about life, and love, and all that. My role model and hero has always been Hugh Heffner. But what would that life actually look like? Guaranteed bitches sucking your dong and bending over every time you walk outside. I don't think that would be fulfilling really. There's this one really hot chick I been dating and we always have a great night at the bar, but other than one time early in the relationship she always dodges my advances for getting her naked. She's the only thing in my life that's real. Think on this one, brahs.
Big booty hoes.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:51 am

Being rejected is the only thing that’s real in your life? Sounds about right…
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:25 am

What a loser 🤣

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:23 am

Tree wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:04 am So I just realized, brahs. I've been thinking about life, and love, and all that. My role model and hero has always been Hugh Heffner. But what would that life actually look like? Guaranteed bitches sucking your dong and bending over every time you walk outside. I don't think that would be fulfilling really. There's this one really hot chick I been dating and we always have a great night at the bar, but other than one time early in the relationship she always dodges my advances for getting her naked. She's the only thing in my life that's real. Think on this one, brahs.
Find a woman who does NOT
  • have any criminal convictions
  • have any kids
  • have any debt
  • have any mental health disorders
  • have any childhood trauma
  • have any monthly expenses
  • have any tattoos
  • have any addictions to drugs, alcohol, or gambling
  • or have any bankruptcies
marry her, and stay married. Bonus points if she HAS an unruptured hymen and a bachelor's degree.

Everything else will work out. Add in any of the list, she will seek out DookSucks and fuck you over.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:01 pm

There's literally no point to getting married. It's for beta cucks.
Big booty hoes.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:33 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:23 am
Tree wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:04 am So I just realized, brahs. I've been thinking about life, and love, and all that. My role model and hero has always been Hugh Heffner. But what would that life actually look like? Guaranteed bitches sucking your dong and bending over every time you walk outside. I don't think that would be fulfilling really. There's this one really hot chick I been dating and we always have a great night at the bar, but other than one time early in the relationship she always dodges my advances for getting her naked. She's the only thing in my life that's real. Think on this one, brahs.
  • have any kids
  • have any debt
  • have any tattoos
marry her, and stay married. Bonus points if she HAS an unruptured hymen and a bachelor's degree.

Everything else will work out. Add in any of the list, she will seek out DookSucks and fuck you over.
Sounds like you’re instructing him to stake out the junior high schools…perv…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:27 pm

Dave23 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:33 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:23 am
  • have any kids
  • have any debt
  • have any tattoos

Sounds like you’re instructing him to stake out the junior high schools…perv…
Sad thing is Dave (depressing really), is that there is some truth to what you said. And there shouldn't be.

What is an easier thing for a man to do, win the lottery or marry a virgin?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:36 pm

Pete Thiel was on Joe Rogan and was saying some pretty wild stuff.

He talked about Epstein and Bill Gates. He said we know two things. 1. Gates talked to Epstein about his marital woes 2. Epstein and Gates worked together to develop these philanthropy-based activities.

Thiel theorizes that Epstein advised Gates that since he didn't have a prenup that he should tie up his marital assets in philanthropy to keep his wife in the marriage.

Now go back to when Gates announced he was giving all his money away, but he didn't really, he just tied it up in these organizations.

Thiel may know what he is talking about
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:43 pm

I think a lot of those organizations are giving it away. Can't blame a man for wanting to have some say in where his money is going. I also don't doubt that Gates has straight up given billions of dollars to plenty of "outside" organizations as well..

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:54 pm

maybe Gates was always like this but the fucker has turned into Dr. Evil the last few years
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:59 pm

How so?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:00 pm

He's the largest private owner of farmland in America...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:26 am

two books have been written about how he uses his philanthropy as a way to get political power and at least one more was written diving into why billionaires are suddenly interested in trying to solve the world's problems by buying influence with politicians.

neither are new ideas - going back to the Vanderbilts, Carnegies and Rockefellers, but none of those men/families did it under the guise of trying to solved the worlds problems.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:05 pm

The super rich have always had outsized political influence and always will. Seems to me like Gates is sincere in his efforts to (as you put it) solve the world's problems, or at least some of them. He's a way better person than, say, Elon Musk...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:45 am

hedge wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:05 pm The super rich have always had outsized political influence and always will. Seems to me like Gates is sincere in his efforts to (as you put it) solve the world's problems, or at least some of them. He's a way better person than, say, Elon Musk...
That deep seated visceral need to believe things are as you've been told they are. Cracks me up with folks like you.
Big booty hoes.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:29 pm

you guys have probably heard me talk about my job and part of it is training college students.

We have a young woman, very promising person who we put in charge of a team project and unfortunately the pressure has broke her. She has had a mental breakdown where she cannot string together coherent statements. I just spent 2 hours with her in my office and I was so concerned about what she might say or do, I recorded it just to protect myself.

Her team presents in 30 minutes and I am worried I am going to have to stop the presentation and pull her because she can't function. But I would postpone it, pull her or cancel it, however I think doing that would damage her more.

Immediately after the presentation, I am asking her to take a couple of days to relax at the hotel while we try to get a handle on her mental state.

This is a first for me and I've been doing this for 18 years.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Is she hot?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:12 pm

Exactly what kind of pressure is she under?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:18 pm

Working for eCat...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Don't worry about the pics now, e. Just focus on banging her. This is your time in the sun, brah. Pics can come later at any point really.
Big booty hoes.