Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Big Orange Junky
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Big Orange Junky » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Sorry above should be "the smoking gun" document was a complete forgery not all of them. The best part is it was forged by one of the gw religions high priests LOL

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Two US Army officers were murdered inside the Afghan Interior ministry building, which is highly secure. Therefore the murderers were almost certainly Afghan "allies." This is because we accidentally burned some of their Koran's. Meanwhile, Islamists now have a big majority in the new Egyptian government.

Wait a minute: I thought our taking over Iraq and installing a democratic government there was going to lead to democracy sweeping across the Middle East, where the people are "thirsting for freedom."
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 pm

So you miss Bush?

10ac
Senior
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 am

Two US Army officers were murdered inside the Afghan Interior ministry building, which is highly secure. Therefore the murderers were almost certainly Afghan "allies."
Old news Prof, Obama has already appologised.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay, so after Romney wraps up Michigan and Arizona, can we end this GOP primary nonsense and focus on the annointed one? Our LDS Reagan has his work cut out for him and we don't need anymore primary distractions. There is $44K in federal debt for every man, woman, and child in this country. Our Affirmative Action President will never fix that (only add $5000 in debt to each person, each year he poisons the White House.)
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:38 pm

We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate

-- Ronald Reagan (October 26, 1984)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 26_84.html

I don't believe in an America where the separation between church and state is absolute

-- Rick Santorum (February 26, 2012)

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico- ... 15569.html

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

innocentbystander wrote:Okay, so after Romney wraps up Michigan and Arizona, can we end this GOP primary nonsense and focus on the annointed one? Our LDS Reagan has his work cut out for him and we don't need anymore primary distractions. There is $44K in federal debt for every man, woman, and child in this country. Our Affirmative Action President will never fix that (only add $5000 in debt to each person, each year he poisons the White House.)
Heh. Im gonna love watching you bitch about your negro president for another 4 years.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

Ever since this...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/ ... christian/

... (and yes, they did eventually execute him) ...that POS Hamid Karzai and his worthless medieval POS regime isn't worth a single US dollar of support or a single US soldier's life, much less an apology from a US president for accidentally burning a few Korans. We should have been out of Afghanistan years ago. Let them live in backward tribal theocratic squalor of their own making. Let that little mouse Karzai lose his American protection and therefore quickly get captured by the Taliban. Then let him become what the old mujahadeen used to call captured Soviet helicopter pilots: "Noisy knife food."
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

Maybe somebody can put a number on how many dirt-floor-poor islamic fundamentalist nutjobs there are who would be profoundly moved by the burning of their bible. I bet it's a bunch. Lots of commas and zeros. Loads.

Just don't do it (burn'em, I mean). And if you accidentally do it - cover it up. If it still gets out - deny it til the cows come home.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 am

Jungle Rat wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:Okay, so after Romney wraps up Michigan and Arizona, can we end this GOP primary nonsense and focus on the annointed one? Our LDS Reagan has his work cut out for him and we don't need anymore primary distractions. There is $44K in federal debt for every man, woman, and child in this country. Our Affirmative Action President will never fix that (only add $5000 in debt to each person, each year he poisons the White House.)
Heh. Im gonna love watching you bitch about your negro president for another 4 years.
I don't give a shit about any of that Rat.

Here is what I give a shit about, every week this man sits in the White House, our Federal Debt grows by $100/week/person in this country. That is $100 of extra Federal Debt for every man, woman, elderly, and child, borrowed from Communist China, every fucking week! And President Obama doesn't give a shit because of those who DO consume the most in government subsidy, NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

I also know that we just had Occupy Wall Street. What the fuck was that all about? Well, what is was mainly about is kids whose irresponsible parents had their houses foreclosed upon because they turned their houses into ATM machines to keep up with the Jones, or to pay for daughter's college tuition. Now daughter (after $100K in tuition, $50K of that in unbankruptable student loans) has a pussy-bullshit degree in fucking Women's Studies, and lo-and-behold, she can't find a job. Neither can any of her un-employable, tatooed, giant-hole-in-their-earlobes, gorillas, that shared her tent at these bullshit rallies. They want the government to cut their parents checks to keep their houses, want the government to cut THEM checks to pay off their student loans because they picked bullshit college majors. And President Obama doesn't give a shit because he knows NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

In 1965, liberal, Democrat, pro-affirmative-action, Seantor Daniel Patrick Moynahan said that 25% illegitimacy rate of the negro family is the worst thing that was happening to our society. He got kicked in the nuts and called a racist for that. Then LBJ gave us his Great Society and for the very first time, we started paying single moms money to support their illegitimate children. Today, the bastard rate among African Americans (or blacks, or negros if you want to be totally politically incorrect the way YOU were rat) is 73.5 fucking percent. Yes, three out of every four black children born in this country is born to a single parent. Boys born without a dad married to their mom is a route to crime, drugs, prison, and death, all of it either subsidized or payed entirely by the government. And President Obama doesn't give a shit because he knows NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

We are royal and truly fucked. And you think this is funny. Shame on you Rat.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:53 am

Professor Tiger wrote:Ever since this...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/ ... christian/

... (and yes, they did eventually execute him) ...that POS Hamid Karzai and his worthless medieval POS regime isn't worth a single US dollar of support or a single US soldier's life, much less an apology from a US president for accidentally burning a few Korans. We should have been out of Afghanistan years ago. Let them live in backward tribal theocratic squalor of their own making.
My boss was born in Russia, naturalized US citizen. He says he can't understand why the US covertly stopped the Soviets in Afghanistan, figured we wasted our time. So I said to him that the Soviet Union was our enemy and that they were murdering these people in Afghanistan, men, women, and children. He just smiled and said to me "....you DO understand that the men incest and molest their OWN children, both boys and girls right? You DO understand that this incest is normalized, is part of the everyday Afghan culture that should have been removed from the Earth, a culture your Reagan spent all this money to save. You DO understand that Afghanistan's only real export is fucking Heroin right? These people are animals." Basically, his feeling is that we should have just let the Soviets murder them all 30 years ago, then there wouldn't have been a 9-11 and we wouldn't be in the Middle East today.

I'm not sure I totally agree with his cause-and-effect. Now that we are there we have to try and re-educate them away from the tribal incest, but if you talk to any of our returning GIs who know all about it, I'm not sure we can do that.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:54 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
Jungle Rat wrote:

Here is what I give a shit about, every week this man sits in the White House, our Federal Debt grows by $100/week/person in this country. That is $100 of extra Federal Debt for every man, woman, elderly, and child, borrowed from Communist China, every fucking week! And President Obama doesn't give a shit because of those who DO consume the most in government subsidy, NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

I also know that we just had Occupy Wall Street. What the fuck was that all about? Well, what is was mainly about is kids whose irresponsible parents had their houses foreclosed upon because they turned their houses into ATM machines to keep up with the Jones, or to pay for daughter's college tuition. Now daughter (after $100K in tuition, $50K of that in unbankruptable student loans) has a pussy-bullshit degree in fucking Women's Studies, and lo-and-behold, she can't find a job. Neither can any of her un-employable, tatooed, giant-hole-in-their-earlobes, gorillas, that shared her tent at these bullshit rallies. They want the government to cut their parents checks to keep their houses, want the government to cut THEM checks to pay off their student loans because they picked bullshit college majors. And President Obama doesn't give a shit because he knows NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

In 1965, liberal, Democrat, pro-affirmative-action, Seantor Daniel Patrick Moynahan said that 25% illegitimacy rate of the negro family is the worst thing that was happening to our society. He got kicked in the nuts and called a racist for that. Then LBJ gave us his Great Society and for the very first time, we started paying single moms money to support their illegitimate children. Today, the bastard rate among African Americans (or blacks, or negros if you want to be totally politically incorrect the way YOU were rat) is 73.5 fucking percent. Yes, three out of every four black children born in this country is born to a single parent. Boys born without a dad married to their mom is a route to crime, drugs, prison, and death, all of it either subsidized or payed entirely by the government. And President Obama doesn't give a shit because he knows NONE OF THEM will ever vote for Romney.

If all you dipshit republican honks would spend more time working on the issues themselves for the good of this country instead of spending 99% of your time crying about losing a Presidential election we'd be in a much better place today. It's funny because your own boy Bush created this mess yet because Obama is a Dem you won't let him fix it because you are stomping your feet like a 3 year old who can't get his own way. Shameful shit right there.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
Jungle Rat wrote:Heh. Im gonna love watching you bitch about your negro president for another 4 years.

If all you dipshit republican honks would spend more time working on the issues themselves for the good of this country instead of spending 99% of your time crying about losing a Presidential election we'd be in a much better place today. It's funny because your own boy Bush created this mess yet because Obama is a Dem you won't let him fix it because you are stomping your feet like a 3 year old who can't get his own way. Shameful shit right there.
Alright rat.

What would you have the Congressional Republicans DO to let our Affirmative Action President "fix" things? What is working-on-the-issues to you? What is the "stomping of the feet?" What is a "much better place today" exactly?

Be specific. Sounds like a whole bunch of know-nothing rhetoric from the politically ignorant, to me.

I was very specific, extremely specific in outlining the problems our country faces. You did not address even one of my issues, not one. You just fobbed my whole piece-of-art response off, like I knew you would.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Honestly, I don't waste my time bitching about politics. I prefer to enjoy my life and not cry over things I cannot control. All I know is Bush fucked this country over fighting two wars for his Daddy and the whole Wall Street thing. As an "innocentbystander" to the political stuff and one who reads the local paper & the Times every morning I think I can understand the pulse of normal Americans. No, I don't spend my Sundays watching Meet The Press or any of that other shit, nor do I watch Fox News, MSNBC or that other crap on TV. I watch sports instead and spend time enjoying my family. Politics is a joke and as you can see by the actions of the Republicans over the last 3 years it's no wonder most agree. That's why I find this whole Repub nomination process a joke. They have no chance of winning. Americans voted for Obama because they wanted change. The Repubs would rather line their pockets instead of doing what's best for their country and their people and work with him to fix the mess your savior GWB created. Greed rules. Sad.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Maybe it's because the Clinton era was berry berry good to me and I retired at 34 but those were good times. GWB/Dick didn't care about the people, just the money.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Honestly, I don't waste my time bitching about politics.
You just did.
Jungle Rat wrote:I prefer to enjoy my life and not cry over things I cannot control. All I know is Bush fucked this country over fighting two wars for his Daddy and the whole Wall Street thing.
You KNOW that huh? Really? That is all you know?

If this is all you know rat, then do me a favor, don't even vote. I am totally serious, stay the fuck away from every voting booth, every voting place. Do not go near them on primary or election day. You are not qualified to make any deicisions regarding our governance.
Jungle Rat wrote:As an "innocentbystander" to the political stuff and one who reads the local paper & the Times every morning I think I can understand the pulse of normal Americans. No, I don't spend my Sundays watching Meet The Press or any of that other shit, nor do I watch Fox News, MSNBC or that other crap on TV. I watch sports instead and spend time enjoying my family. Politics is a joke and as you can see by the actions of the Republicans over the last 3 years it's no wonder most agree. That's why I find this whole Repub nomination process a joke. They have no chance of winning. Americans voted for Obama because they wanted change. The Repubs would rather line their pockets instead of doing what's best for their country and their people and work with him to fix the mess your savior GWB created. Greed rules. Sad.
Okay, you are just a kid.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh, I vote. I go into the polls, read the stuff and make my decision on what I believe is best. Not what you believe or your mama believes or your Pastor or whoever tells you what to believe. They usually complain because I take to long but tough shit. I make my own decisions. To bad you don't. And yes, I will always be a kid and enjoy life. Sorry you can't be. It's fun.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Oh, I vote. I go into the polls, read the stuff and make my decision on what I believe is best. Not what you believe or your mama believes or your Pastor or whoever tells you what to believe. They usually complain because I take to long but tough shit. I make my own decisions. To bad you don't. And yes, I will always be a kid and enjoy life. Sorry you can't be. It's fun.
Yes, it is fun to be a kid and enjoy life. It is not so fun when people disregard anything you have to say as a mental midget. The decisions on what you believe is best (things you haven't been able to identify in any of your posts) could endanger people like myself because you could be voting for other mental midgets.

I don't have a Pastor, nor do I currently talk to my mother. I don't complain about people who take too long in the voting booth. Take your time. I DO complain when people who have no business voting, vote. You are in that category.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 pm

And why is that? Because I don't listen to crack pots like you to form my opinion? I'm educated enough to make my own decisions, obviously you need help in that area. Vote your true beliefs IB and not what others tell you to do. It's time to become your own man and think for yourself.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:And why is that? Because I don't listen to crack pots like you to form my opinion? I'm educated enough to make my own decisions, obviously you need help in that area.
Obviously, you are not yet educated enough to read. If you had even read what I typed, you would not have said this.

This is another reason why I don't want you voting.
Jungle Rat wrote:Vote your true beliefs IB and not what others tell you to do. It's time to become your own man and think for yourself.
I am my own man, but you are still just a kid having fun.