Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:32 pm

I played sports.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: La Salle Explorers

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:48 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:55 pm I get PTSD type symptoms watching this video

I can't tell you how many Saturday mornings I was jolted out of bed with "GET YOUR WORK CLOTHES ON"
That is how my brother-in-law got divorced from his first wife. He busted his ass all week (like 60 hours) and she sat on her ass at home. When Saturday came, he slept in a little (like to 7AM) and she would storm into the bedroom

GET UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

because she had like 27 hours worth of "honey dos" that he needed to do on Saturday and Sunday. And all of it was things she could do during the week while he was busy working, but she just wasn't responsible enough to take care of it herself. She had zero accountability. So, multiply that weekend routine by about 3 years of wash-rinse-repeat, and he divorced her. He wasn't a husband. He was just her pack mule and her ATM.

And his son watched all this. And he learned. And his son is now in his late 20s and he is full on MGTOW. When mom gets irritated with him and asks him why he wont get married (wont even go on a date), he tells his mom that he doesn't want to marry the hell that his father married when he married her. Then mom cries and goes and takes pills. Broken family.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:24 pm

But according to you, DS is evil for helping your brother-in-law get a divorce. Shoulda stuck it out, right?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Fuck the brother in law. He's an asshole. The kid raised himself I guess. Since the wife did nothing and dickhead worked all the time. Fucking idiot. Doesn't even have the balls to speak up to her.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:11 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:55 pm I get PTSD type symptoms watching this video

I can't tell you how many Saturday mornings I was jolted out of bed with "GET YOUR WORK CLOTHES ON"

God forbid you fail to wake up as quickly as DS Sr wanted because catching that cupped right hand across your ass/lower back hurt and was hell of a jolt to get your ass out of bed....

That man had little to no patience, but God forbid you were not on time in his eyes. Hell, he cursed out a Bojangles drive through attendant one morning before we went to the farm because we arrived at 5:28 to get a biscuit as soon as they ordered at 5:30. The drive-through didn't take the order until 5:33 and then told him it would be a ten minute wait. He said something along the lines of "what the hell were you doing during the time you wasted?" and the drive-through girl (who had gone to high school with me) said something along the lines of "it's none of your damn business" to which DS Sr replied "if you stopped arguing with me and got your sorry ass to work, we would both be better off." I then grabbed the handle on my seat in the pickup and reclined it back so the girl wouldn't see me. That enraged DS Sr further and he asked why I was ashamed. When I told him I had gone to school with the girl, his only response was "I'm sure she was in the class for dumbasses." I didn't see any spit or urine in our food when I checked it, but I'm sure that crowd did something to it that morning.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:30 pm

my old man rear ended a woman because she was turning tooslow into a parking lot to his liking.

he didn't rear end her because he didn't see her or couldn't slow down in time, he rear ended here after almost coming to a stop, then speeding up again to hit her.

this is the man that raised me. It took 20 years to undo all that.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 pm

I did that to some kids on the highway on my way to meet hedge & company.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:45 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:24 pm But according to you, DS is evil for helping your brother-in-law get a divorce. Shoulda stuck it out, right?
He should have stuck it out. I didn't say what he did was right. He just did it. And there were no lawyers.

I've talked to him about it since. He was like, I'm done. I can't keep being her pack mule. And I asked why he just didn't tell her no? And stay married? He said that she told him that if he ever said no, she would have lawyered up and divorced him because he would have been of no further use to her. She wanted lifelong labor at her beckon call OR she wanted half. That was the way her parents raised her to look at a husband, an ATM and a pack mule. Their marriage was not based on love, it was based on her getting financial resources and happiness. And the law being what it was, she was going to get it. See the problem here wasn't him or her per se. These things happen in a lot of marriages. The problem IS the law. There should be no such thing as no-fault-divorce law. Saying "no" to your wife when she screams at you, she shouldn't then be able to divorce you for it. She should NOT be able to do that.

But she could. She had a threatpoint and a willingness to invoke it. So he left her. And his son watched this. And his son talked to his dad about it. And his son is now MGTOW as a result. And his ex-wife blames her ex-husband for everything. And everyone loses.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:09 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:30 pm my old man rear ended a woman because she was turning tooslow into a parking lot to his liking.

he didn't rear end her because he didn't see her or couldn't slow down in time, he rear ended here after almost coming to a stop, then speeding up again to hit her.

this is the man that raised me. It took 20 years to undo all that.
My father was once annoyed at the pace by which I was picking up limbs and pinecones following a minor tropical storm / hurricane. He proceeded to chase me around the yard with the snapper lawnmower to make me go faster.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Must have been a very slow snapper fat boy.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:39 pm

It was a snapper. So, yes, it was slow, but in high gear it was faster than a brisk walk.

However, if you put racing fuel in it and opened the carburetor just a tad, it would fucking fly for a few minutes before throwing a rod

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Nice

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:08 pm

It was years before I had the balls to tell my dad what I had done. It worked out well though. He bought a Hustler with a front-end deck and changed yard work at that house forever.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:08 pm

My childhood was idyllic and I was always on perfect terms with my parents. Never a harsh word uttered by anyone...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:38 pm

You said your mom threw knives at you in your eyuuuuuulogy

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:52 pm

To bad she missed

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:05 pm

My mom didn't throw stuff. she was a hair puller.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Mine broke my nose when I called her a bitch.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:40 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:22 pm Mine broke my nose when I called her a bitch.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:08 pm

Basically