I remember them but don't see much from them since the old puter days

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: La Salle Explorers

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Onion is afraid of me after I showed up at Corkys nursing home and told him Onion was my lover

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:17 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:51 am

img2, please...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:19 am

Thank you.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am

Is that your foot? What's that tattoo?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:31 pm

I see nothing

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:58 am

vacation was great,,I didn't think just hanging out at a lake day after day would be as perfect as it was. The kids loved it, even in 70ish degree weather with lows in the 50s we swam in the lake. I forgot I loved to fish - I was out on the dock every chance I could fishing. There are 3 fish that are at least 1.5 or larger swimming in the lake with my $5 lures in their mouth because I can't tie a taught hitch worth a damn.

we rented a Chrysler Pacific mini-van

on paper, this car is great - like 27mpg with a powerful engine, lots of tech, great ride, plenty of room. Its the car Honda should have built.

but this one only has 21000 miles on it and it was already wearing out. The traction control was throwing a CEL, along with some start/stop technology the motor uses to increase gas mileage. The gas flap was broke and the back row seat was cracked. Its going to be a real piece of shit when this thing hits 80K

and then you realize why you buy the Honda or Toyota.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm

eCat wrote:vacation was great,,I didn't think just hanging out at a lake day after day would be as perfect as it was. The kids loved it, even in 70ish degree weather with lows in the 50s we swam in the lake. I forgot I loved to fish - I was out on the dock every chance I could fishing. There are 3 fish that are at least 1.5 or larger swimming in the lake with my $5 lures in their mouth because I can't tie a taught hitch worth a damn.

on paper, this car is great - like 27mpg with a powerful engine, lots of tech, great ride, plenty of room. Its the car Honda should have built.

but this one only has 21000 miles on it and it was already wearing out. The traction control was throwing a CEL, along with some start/stop technology the motor uses to increase gas mileage. The gas flap was broke and the back row seat was cracked. Its going to be a real piece of shit when this thing hits 80K

I have represented multiple mechanics / shop managers over the past few years thanks to word of mouth, and I always make it a point to engage each of them about vehicles and qualities for personal benefit. None of them have anything positive to say about Chrysler / Mopar products these days. Heck, I have represented two diesel guys, and they even ragged on the most recent iteration of the Cummins (6.7). I found that amazing since we always had the 5.9 Cummins Dodges when I was growing up, and those things were tough as nails.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:32 pm

I'm sure you had a lot of cummings in your household growing up

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:43 pm

DooKSucks wrote:
eCat wrote:vacation was great,,I didn't think just hanging out at a lake day after day would be as perfect as it was. The kids loved it, even in 70ish degree weather with lows in the 50s we swam in the lake. I forgot I loved to fish - I was out on the dock every chance I could fishing. There are 3 fish that are at least 1.5 or larger swimming in the lake with my $5 lures in their mouth because I can't tie a taught hitch worth a damn.

I have represented multiple mechanics / shop managers over the past few years thanks to word of mouth, and I always make it a point to engage each of them about vehicles and qualities for personal benefit. None of them have anything positive to say about Chrysler / Mopar products these days. Heck, I have represented two diesel guys, and they even ragged on the most recent iteration of the Cummins (6.7). I found that amazing since we always had the 5.9 Cummins Dodges when I was growing up, and those things were tough as nails.
Chrysler has gone from generally bad to worse now that they are owned by Fiat, and they've dragged Jeep - which was never really a reliable car - down into the shithole with them.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Jeeps have always sucked. My Tahoe has been good to me. I'm selling it now though. Downsizing my house and my car. Just keeping it simple

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm

my 2001 Toyota Sienna has 230K miles on it, the last 114K by me since 2011. I just put in a new radiator last week by myself (and the YouTube guy) which means the original one lasted 3x longer than it should have. It's got some other issues, but the motor is running great. I hope it lasts another 100K miles.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Saint wrote:my 2001 Toyota Sienna has 230K miles on it, the last 114K by me since 2011. I just put in a new radiator last week by myself (and the YouTube guy) which means the original one lasted 3x longer than it should have. It's got some other issues, but the motor is running great. I hope it lasts another 100K miles.

I put 170K on a 2007 Toyota Sienna - I traded it off last November, nothing wrong with it, I just got tired of being in a Mini-Van

Then I rent a damn mini-van to go on vacation
Right now I think Toyota is the best car manufacturer hands down. Honda has dropped off a bit...they may not even be as good as Hyundai/Kia at the moment.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 am

eCat wrote:Right now I think Toyota is the best car manufacturer hands down.
I have heard the same thing from the techs/mechanics. They also say that if you want to buy a full size American SUV, the Tahoe/Suburban is the way to go and worth the price difference.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:54 am

Own a Tahoe. Second one. They're not bad. My newest one had suspension problems that cost 4k

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 pm

eCat wrote:wife and I booked an alaskan cruise tonight for next year.

I have some airline miles saved up so I think I can swing us some delta tickets on the cheap.

Leaves out of Seattle. Think we might go a day early and tour the feces lined streets of that great American Sanctuary city.

I am not a big cruise person - can take or leave them - but we loved the Alaska cruise - would do again in a heartbeat.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Dr. Nostron wrote:
eCat wrote:wife and I booked an alaskan cruise tonight for next year.

I have some airline miles saved up so I think I can swing us some delta tickets on the cheap.

Leaves out of Seattle. Think we might go a day early and tour the feces lined streets of that great American Sanctuary city.

I am not a big cruise person - can take or leave them - but we loved the Alaska cruise - would do again in a heartbeat.

yea I hear that alot from people. Just booked the airline tickets last week so we're all locked in now. Looking forward to it and stretching it out to see Seattle for a few days

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Do all the excursions you can - whale watching, salmon bake, crab bake, train rides - they are all worth it