Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:29 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:37 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:43 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:35 am

"The purpling- and eventual blue’ing- of states like Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia is going to relegate American conservatism to the dustbin of history. The party of Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush’s, McCain, and Romney is dead, gone, and buried forever. Donald Trump has proven Lindsey Graham to be the greatest political prophet in history: “if we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed. And we will deserve it.”"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:37 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:20 am

I don't read this thread anymore but I do want to say this

Trump should make RFKJR in charge of the CIA, he should make Vivek in charge of the FBI

regardless of how you feel about Trump, everyone on here has to believe that both of those agencies are out of control and have been for decades regardless who is president. They were just as bad under Dubya as they are with Biden

Putting someone in charge that will actively dismantle their power will show America just how meaningless the people are to Washington. They (people in power) will kill RFK.JR and Vivek before they let them take away their attack dog

To a lesser degree, I can see how people would not want Paxton as head of the DOJ because I don't think he is an ideological purist but he would be more reluctant to continue using the DOJ as a political weapon than what we have today.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:32 am

hedge wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:35 am "The purpling- and eventual blue’ing- of states like Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia is going to relegate American conservatism to the dustbin of history. The party of Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush’s, McCain, and Romney is dead, gone, and buried forever. Donald Trump has proven Lindsey Graham to be the greatest political prophet in history: “if we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed. And we will deserve it.”"
50/50 elections are no accident. Purpling of states will not lead to one party domination but eventually lead to other groups becoming more red to advance their interests (unless youre hoping one party just institutes political repression and a one party state).

Trump is just a symptom of coalition changes as each party just scrabbling trying to gather up the 51st percentile by switching special interests, not the cause.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:23 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:57 pm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:33 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:20 am I don't read this thread anymore but I do want to say this

Trump should make RFKJR in charge of the CIA, he should make Vivek in charge of the FBI

regardless of how you feel about Trump, everyone on here has to believe that both of those agencies are out of control and have been for decades regardless who is president. They were just as bad under Dubya as they are with Biden

Putting someone in charge that will actively dismantle their power will show America just how meaningless the people are to Washington. They (people in power) will kill RFK.JR and Vivek before they let them take away their attack dog

To a lesser degree, I can see how people would not want Paxton as head of the DOJ because I don't think he is an ideological purist but he would be more reluctant to continue using the DOJ as a political weapon than what we have today.
Yes, let's dismantle the security and intelligence services that protect us from foreign enemies on a daily basis!

I'm not saying the CIA and FBI are choir boys who don't need oversight, but those idiots would destroy key components of our national security apparatus.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:30 pm

I wonder if Dave Grohl remembers throwing this same temper tantrum about his song being used at John McCain rallies? That just goes to show you how much he actually cares (or alternatively, how much power he even retains over his work) that this came up 16 years ago and he hasn't bothered to actually do anything about it (besides spend the proceeds).
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:44 pm

eCat is right. The CIA is not a defensive agency. They've been overthrowing governments and assassinating folks (sometimes American citizens) since the end of WW2. Dooksucks is a naive tool who probably doesn't understand "defund the police" either.
Big booty hoes.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:20 pm

Zuckerberg admits that they caved to pressure from Biden to shut down anti-Covid vaccine information that in retrospect wasn't wrong (via the FBI among others)

AND that the FBI warned them of Russian disinformation campaign against the Bidens which they stopped and then realized all the information about the Bidens was actually true.. You want to stage a coup against a 3rd world banana republic - go for it. You want to actively influence the American election by censoring information (along with 31 representatives of the intelligence community stating the story was false). If you aren't outraged at that then you don't believe in our election system. Its that simple.

you guys can say some shit to refute it just to irritate me and that's fine but I have zero respect for anyone who doesn't see this at face value. I promise you I would be as equally upset if this happens under Republican watch - for example me railing to no end about the patriot act, a god awful attack on America freedoms enacted under Bush and Cheney

this is why the FBI and CIA need to be dismantled with extreme prejudice. Whatever safety they provide, they are willing enablers to tipping the scales against the constitution for the will of of their handlers - and it would seem they have no hesitancy in acting on it at this point.

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:39 pm

There's a lot of tiktoks coming up asking why the Trump assassination attempt is barely being covered anymore. This is a curious question. The Jew run media is clearly rooting for Kamala and the Dems as they are the most amenable to their agenda of slaughtering innocent brown folks around the world. In fact if you look at all the Jews in high places of power in the US gov't and media, you could almost say the US is a big ranch between Canada and Mexico that's devoted to doing whatever the fuck the state of Israel wants to do to other countries in their neck of the woods and has been for close to 100 years. The rest of us are just kind of here, doing worse and worse every year.
Big booty hoes.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:17 pm

Stop trying to make it so complicated, eCat. In true democracy the people vote for who the government says should win.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:50 am

Tree wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:39 pm There's a lot of tiktoks coming up asking why the Trump assassination attempt is barely being covered anymore. This is a curious question. The Jew run media is clearly rooting for Kamala and the Dems as they are the most amenable to their agenda of slaughtering innocent brown folks around the world. In fact if you look at all the Jews in high places of power in the US gov't and media, you could almost say the US is a big ranch between Canada and Mexico that's devoted to doing whatever the fuck the state of Israel wants to do to other countries in their neck of the woods and has been for close to 100 years. The rest of us are just kind of here, doing worse and worse every year.
This is who you are in league with, eCat...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:52 am

Tree wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:44 pm eCat is right. The CIA is not a defensive agency. They've been overthrowing governments and assassinating folks (sometimes American citizens) since the end of WW2. Dooksucks is a naive tool who probably doesn't understand "defund the police" either.
No one ever said sausage making is easy to watch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:02 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:33 pm
eCat wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:20 am I don't read this thread anymore but I do want to say this

Yes, let's dismantle the security and intelligence services that protect us from foreign enemies on a daily basis!

I'm not saying the CIA and FBI are choir boys who don't need oversight, but those idiots would destroy key components of our national security apparatus.
The national security apparatus is entirely political and needs to be dismantled.

The FBI just gave their fired agent Peter Strzok $1.2 million under Biden for him being a cuckholded asshole. He was fucking Lisa Page
(FBI attorney) and this simp Strzok kept telling her over and over that "we would stop" Trump from being President. Strzok just happened to be the agent investigating Trump for Russian collusion. Oh, and they gave Lisa Page (an attorney for the FBI) $800K. Mind you, these two lovers were both married while they were fucking, just NOT to each other.

Hey DS, maybe you can make money here? Contact both of their spouses and see if you can get half of those FBI payouts with a quickie divorce?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:47 am

I'm sure it's just a bad mic...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:34 am

He's a little confused about the difference between communism and fascism, but other than that he makes some great points. Thanks for posting, brah.
Big booty hoes.