Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:28 pm

Ever since the Jews consolidated power in the MSM, journalistic integrity has been completely destroyed and media now function as propaganda outlets. Some of it is for dividing the idiots on non-economic fronts like identity politics, guns, abortion, etc, and a good chunk is also there to manufacture consent for the ceaseless slaughter of Muslims abroad. God knows how many millions of brown civilians we've turned into skeletons in the last 30 years for no reason other than to let a tiny few folks loot trillions from the treasury. And all this brought to you by the idiots who vote Democrat and pre-Trump Republican.
Big booty hoes.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:55 am

I guess Trumpy forgot to put in his Poligrip last night, his dentures seem loose...

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:59 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:19 am

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:41 am

Bad /cheap microphone possibly combined with audio compression causes that sibilance. It's such a common problem in recording that "De-essing" is the name of techniques to deal with it/fix it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-essing
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:00 am

Bad and cheap is the perfect description for this clown show, so it's apropos they have bad, cheap equipment. You'd think a couple of billionaires could've at least gotten professional audio equipment instead of talking into a phone...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:19 am

I guess they could.

But also, feel free to, like, stop and think for yourself before re-posting everything any dumbass posts somewhere about politics on the internet here.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:25 am

It does seem like a weird opposite day for Democrat talking points. They seem to be posting mainly complaints that a man sounds like he has a lisp and that another man dressed as a woman once. I thought they were all for that stuff.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:37 am

Yes, I will take your word for it that it was definitely a bad mic and ignore the plentiful audio and video clips of Trump lisping as if he's had a stroke over the years..

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:52 am

I'm just having a conversation, giving you information that I know, just like I would help out if you tried to tell me that you thought you found evidence that the world was flat or that we'd never been to the moon. I mean, what you're posting is at least understandable ignorance if you don't generally watch/listen to X Spaces, or gamer streams or podcasts where they aren't using professional equipment.

If you prefer to just believe what you want to believe, go ahead, It's not that surprising, as that's what most other willfully ignorant assholes sharing this planet seem to be doing also.

You can also listen to the same audio being recorded and broadcast by a different set of equipment and decide yourself if there are differences in the sound. Conveniently, someone posted an example in the replies.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:50 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:52 pm

People were generally happier about life with Trump as President. There was comfort with him in the white house, a comfort none of us have felt with Alzheimer's Joe at the helm. With Trump, we knew we were being led by someone concerned with the interests of the average American. You could disagree with Trump's decisions but couldn't disagree that he was doing the job for ordinary people. With Biden, we are being led by a team of people who don't give a flying fuck about the average American. The team is made up of globalists with global interests. The team only cares about the ideals, that is it. And those ideals are what guide all the judicial appointments and agency director selections.

People felt better about their lives with Trump. Kamala doesn't make anyone feel anything, other than dirty for being led by a former mistress.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:14 pm

A+. For comedic value I mean…

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:03 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Kind of checked out on Joe Biden If our President isn't man enough to resign the Presidency immediately because his mind is gone, why should I worry about what he thinks or feels? That said

....look at these middle schoolers with their cameras? So immature.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:36 pm

hate him. Corrupt pos puppet who does what his handlers tell him to do. All his voters are the worst type of sycophantic pussies.
Big booty hoes.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:54 pm

When was the last Democrat POTUS who was an actual leader? Close to 70 yrs ago far as I can see. He decided we didn't need to be in Vietnam and a week or so later he was dead. Since then it's been downhill.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:16 am

Tree wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:54 pm When was the last Democrat POTUS who was an actual leader? Close to 70 yrs ago far as I can see. He decided we didn't need to be in Vietnam and a week or so later he was dead. Since then it's been downhill.
In the 1950s when the USA had one half of the entire earth's GDP, the USA funded 80% of France's war effort in Vietnam. The French finally said "fuck it" and walked away leaving the USA to not only pay for everything, but also send all the troops. We got 0 help from Canada or England. Australia sent troops to assist US GIs in Vietnam. No one from Canada or England went.

In any event, it was JFK who got things rolling for sending actual troops to Vietnam but our troop strength in 1962 was down near 10K or maybe 15K, mostly military advisors to help the South. It was also JFK that got young people interested in helping. The war was "popular" for Americans in 1962. And even in 1965 when LBJ got troop strength up to 400,000 US GIs, it was still "popular". That all changed in 1968. The hippies took over, hell no we wont go, hey hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today, and things were PRIME for a GOP take over of public opinion. Nixon's entire policy platform in Nov of 1968 was, carpet bomb the North Vietnamese into Oblivion and get ALL our troops out of Vietnam. Let the South take over via Vietnamization. That worked. Sort of.

Until it didn't with Watergate.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:17 am

Eisenhower sent the first advisors. JFK sent more. No one will ever know, but the keepers of his flame who fawn / fawned over JFK's memory -- led by Schlesinger -- always maintaned JFK was looking to get out of there asap and that there would have been no build up like what happened '65 forward (or even the bombings of '64).

One thing is for certain about Vietnam: Nixon sure as fuck committed treason in the run-up to the '68 election so he could stop Humphrey from touting a peace deal.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:01 am

I'll give you Ike. As far as this bullshit goes
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:17 am One thing is for certain about Vietnam: Nixon sure as fuck committed treason in the run-up to the '68 election so he could stop Humphrey from touting a peace deal.
...we are only interested in truth here, not conspiracy theories. No peace deal was ever offered to LBJ nor did Nixon have any authority to fuck with it even if it HAD been offered. They offered LBJ the Tet offensive instead of peace. I mean for fucks sake DS, Nixon couldn't even broker a peace deal until the beginning of his second term. And that was after 4 years on continuous, round the clock, carpet bombing of the North. It was only after 4 years of that shit that the communist North came to their senses and realized Nixon wasn't going anywhere and neither were our B52s now that the Navy finally had Tomcats and total air superiority. Hanoi Jane on the AAA gun was not going to help them with 1972 F-14s. Neither was running and hiding in Cambodia. We would bomb that too!