innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:02 am

Tree wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:42 pm
half Indian
Seriously? What kind of Indian tho, brah? Liz Warren or dot head?
Dot, not feather.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:09 am

"The personal attacks, you are so immature. You are a coward. You only said what you said about my family because we will never meet face to face."

You're right, IB. I shouldn't have called you an incel, that crossed the line. Sorry about that...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:19 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:22 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:54 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:49 pm There is nothing radical or crazy about JD Vance. That is a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
Yes, voting against ensuring that families have the ability to access IVF is a move that is neither radical nor crazy made by a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
What the fuck do you care about Invitro Fertilization? Seriously DS, you don't give a fuck, you are just trying to find things to bitch about when there is nothing. Families do not "need" IVF. Selfish, unmarried, lesbian, cat ladies at age 47, do. Fuck those women (are they even women? What is a woman? LOL). IVF has given us, this....

How about instead of freezing your eggs and injecting them with sperm in a lab somewhere and then planting them in a younger woman's uterus, maybe, fuck your husband when you are a young wife and have kids in your 20s and early 30s? How about prioritize getting married and having children the correct way instead of racking up $200K in student loans and sticking the bill to men who pay income taxes because you can't "catch-a-man" and you are just a woman and never paid a bill in your life, and oh, you want to have babies now at 42? How about that, counselor?
I care because we had to use it, you stupid son of a bitch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:24 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:19 am
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:22 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Yes, voting against ensuring that families have the ability to access IVF is a move that is neither radical nor crazy made by a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
What the fuck do you care about Invitro Fertilization? Seriously DS, you don't give a fuck, you are just trying to find things to bitch about when there is nothing. Families do not "need" IVF. Selfish, unmarried, lesbian, cat ladies at age 47, do. Fuck those women (are they even women? What is a woman? LOL). IVF has given us, this....

How about instead of freezing your eggs and injecting them with sperm in a lab somewhere and then planting them in a younger woman's uterus, maybe, fuck your husband when you are a young wife and have kids in your 20s and early 30s? How about prioritize getting married and having children the correct way instead of racking up $200K in student loans and sticking the bill to men who pay income taxes because you can't "catch-a-man" and you are just a woman and never paid a bill in your life, and oh, you want to have babies now at 42? How about that, counselor?
I care because we had to use it, you stupid son of a bitch.
With the first eight words, I had the willingness to sincerely, humbly, apologize.

Then, you ruined it with your next six words.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:57 pm

Well. You are.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:08 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:17 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:17 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:23 pm

Trump is so fucking yesterday's news. Fat Elvis grinding out a last few shows in Vegas, strung out on morphine and fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches, waiting to die. And he didn't have to wait long...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:27 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:08 pm
Giles is a Registered Republican but holds a non-partisan office. Mesa is mostly Hispanics and Hispanics do NOT vote Republican because that is the party of rich, married, white people, whom THEY THINK (perhaps correctly) exploit them in the farming fields and refuse to give them disability money when they have a sore back at 50. Giles was never elected AS a Republican, certainly not in Mesa. Calling him Republican is like calling the guys who draw paychecks through the DNC funded Lincoln Project, Republicans.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:46 am

"The personal attacks, you are so immature. You are a coward. You only said what you said about my family because we will never meet face to face. Because if we ever did, one thing is for certain, I would be arrested and prosecuted for homicide."

So you would actually murder a stranger for comments he made about you and your fambly in an internet chatroom (comments which you yourself characterized as "immature"), a fambly you claim to have but of which there's no proof you actually do have and whom the person who sassed them has no idea if they really exist but was simply using these imaginary figures to piss you off? Get help...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:52 am

hedge wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:46 am "The personal attacks, you are so immature. You are a coward. You only said what you said about my family because we will never meet face to face. Because if we ever did, one thing is for certain, I would be arrested and prosecuted for homicide."

So you would actually murder a stranger for comments he made about you and your fambly in an internet chatroom (comments which you yourself characterized as "immature"), a fambly you claim to have but of which there's no proof you actually do have and whom the person who sassed them has no idea if they really exist but was simply using these imaginary figures to piss you off? Get help...
I would never murder anyone.

Hedge I want you to stop. I want you to stop with the personal attacks against my family. I want you to never make those comments ever again. There is no place for it. It does no good. It adds no value. And no one here wants to read it. So stop it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:02 pm

"You only said what you said about my family because we will never meet face to face. Because if we ever did, one thing is for certain, I would be arrested and prosecuted for homicide."

"I would never murder anyone."

Why did you lie, IB?

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:54 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:27 pm Mesa is mostly Hispanics
Not according to Mesa but what would they know?

Population by Ethnicity 2023
Non-Hispanic
71.4%
Hispanic
28.6%

https://www.selectmesa.com/business-env ... mographics

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:27 pm

Cletus wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:54 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:27 pm Mesa is mostly Hispanics
Not according to Mesa but what would they know?

Population by Ethnicity 2023
Non-Hispanic
71.4%
Hispanic
28.6%

https://www.selectmesa.com/business-env ... mographics
Well Cletus, it used to be "Mormon Mesa" as that is where Arizona's first (and what was for the longest time, the ONLY) temple is located. That whole area down there in that part of Phoenix (Mesa, Chandler, and Gilbert, those small cities to the South and East of Tempe) has a high percentage of LDS. And quite a few of the Hispanics in that area (the few that are not Roman Catholic) ARE LDS. But in the last 25 years (in the time that I have lived in Phoenix) the percentage of Hispanics in Mesa has increased gradually as has the crime rate. Its not as safe a place to live anymore, unfortunately. With the increase in crime, you see a decrease in business and culture that was unique to Mesa. The Landmark restaurant (look that up) vanished after being in business for decades, the area was just too blighted. And there has been dramatic impact on local politics. Hispanics see the GOP (a party that they would see themselves affiliated with for abortion and the concept of family) as the party of rich, white, exploitative, men. As a result, much harder to win office as a Republican. This is how Arizona goes from red to very purple.

28.6%? Yeah that is fair, reasonable. And its probably increasing at least linearly, possibly non-linearly. But I am too lazy to look it up. So what do I know?

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:41 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:27 pm So what do I know?
Nothing which has been established time and time again over decades now.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:14 pm

Cletus wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:41 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:27 pm So what do I know?
Nothing which has been established time and time again over decades now.
You believe... (smiles, shrugs) whatever you want. :)

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:24 pm

You're embarrassing yourself IB.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:46 pm

IB is a clown with no shame...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:50 pm