IB fondles billygoats.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:46 am

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:48 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:16 am
hedge wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:52 am Sounds like your kinda guy, IB...
I'm no hypocrite.
You're an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:15 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:16 pm

"It’s funny that the Democratic ticket has politicians from California and Minnesota. Those are the only two states to have had governors who also starred in the movie Predator."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:50 pm

Ummm...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:33 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:52 pm

It’s like they never read his twitter feed before.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:49 pm

There is nothing radical or crazy about JD Vance

That is a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:54 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:49 pm There is nothing radical or crazy about JD Vance. That is a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
Yes, voting against ensuring that families have the ability to access IVF is a move that is neither radical nor crazy made by a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:41 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:49 pm There is nothing radical or crazy about JD Vance

That is a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:42 pm

Praising Walz for his handling of the riots in Minneapolis. Try again, faggoth...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:15 pm

That was the whole point hedge, Walz DIDN'T handle it. He allowed Minnesota to burn. He permitted it. He had the sole power to active the Minnesota National Guard and take the city blocks by force. Nope. Let the place burn because #blackLivesMatter, #MeToo, #BelieveAllWomen, and #DefundThePolice. That is the bitch's VP pick. a candy ass, cuckolded, beta male, leftist, pussy.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:22 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:54 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:49 pm There is nothing radical or crazy about JD Vance. That is a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
Yes, voting against ensuring that families have the ability to access IVF is a move that is neither radical nor crazy made by a sane, rational, lucid, intelligent man.
What the fuck do you care about Invitro Fertilization? Seriously DS, you don't give a fuck, you are just trying to find things to bitch about when there is nothing. Families do not "need" IVF. Selfish, unmarried, lesbian, cat ladies at age 47, do. Fuck those women (are they even women? What is a woman? LOL). IVF has given us, this....

How about instead of freezing your eggs and injecting them with sperm in a lab somewhere and then planting them in a younger woman's uterus, maybe, fuck your husband when you are a young wife and have kids in your 20s and early 30s? How about prioritize getting married and having children the correct way instead of racking up $200K in student loans and sticking the bill to men who pay income taxes because you can't "catch-a-man" and you are just a woman and never paid a bill in your life, and oh, you want to have babies now at 42? How about that, counselor?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:42 pm

Tim Walz meltdown described

the "open the window to smell the smoke" comment, really rings home. Why brag about that Tim? I don't even care that much about the stolen valor, to enjoy the city burning because, well, fuck those people, seriously?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:55 pm

I don't condone any of that vertro fertilization shit, brahs. I rather stick it right in the pussy and go crazy till I overflow that shit with my manhood, bros. That's right.

Matter of fact since the world is ending soon I'm going on a Genghis Kahn mission starting tomorrow. Gonna get as many bitches pregnant as possible before the nukes hit. Peace.
Big booty hoes.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:13 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:15 pm That was the whole point hedge, Walz DIDN'T handle it.
Yet your god Trump praised him for how he handled it. Confused yet? No, you're too goddamn stupid to be confused...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:16 pm

"That is the bitch's VP pick. a candy ass, cuckolded, beta male, leftist, pussy."

I'm going to love watching you forced to accept a negro female president. And you can't stop it. You never could stop strong women from being superior to you. That's what's shaped (distorted, actually) your entire existence. And now the most despised thing in your pathetic existence is going to be your president. Eat that shit you pathetic incel. I'm sure your wife is going to suffer on election night. She's the only person on the planet who you can abuse, which I'm sure you do regularly. Poor cunt. Oh well, she was dumb enough to marry you, she gets what she deserves. And so will you. Fuck both of you. And your no doubt hideous daughter. I'm sure she's getting her ass fucked nightly and willingly at whatever community college she's attending. And you can't stop that either, faggot...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:53 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:16 pm "That is the bitch's VP pick. a candy ass, cuckolded, beta male, leftist, pussy."

I'm going to love watching you forced to accept a negro female president. And you can't stop it. You never could stop strong women from being superior to you. That's what's shaped (distorted, actually) your entire existence. And now the most despised thing in your pathetic existence is going to be your president. Eat that shit you pathetic incel. I'm sure your wife is going to suffer on election night. She's the only person on the planet who you can abuse, which I'm sure you do regularly. Poor cunt. Oh well, she was dumb enough to marry you, she gets what she deserves. And so will you. Fuck both of you. And your no doubt hideous daughter. I'm sure she's getting her ass fucked nightly and willingly at whatever community college she's attending. And you can't stop that either, faggot...
Kamala is half Jamaican, half Indian. Her ancestors were NEVER slaves in the United States. Civil Rights legislation and affirmative action policies were NEVER crafted at the federal level for children of immigrants such as herself. She is deserving of none of it. She brings nothing of value to our country.

As far as her being strong goes, she got her career in politics started by sucking cock. That is what she did, suck cock. She sucked the cock of a married man (Willie Brown) and as being his mistress, he pushed her ahead in politics. She got ahead, by giving head. That is our current Vice President. THAT is her power, cock sucking men married to other women.

The personal attacks, you are so immature. You are a coward. You only said what you said about my family because we will never meet face to face. Because if we ever did, one thing is for certain, I would be arrested and prosecuted for homicide. Just remember that, felon.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:42 pm

half Indian
Seriously? What kind of Indian tho, brah? Liz Warren or dot head?
Big booty hoes.