Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:14 pm

"Its a 20 year old dumbfuck kid. “Registered Republican” doesnt mean jack shit."

Agreed, but it's equally stupid to point to this dumbfuck kid and claim "that's what the left does"...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:17 pm

"Its also possible that he registered to vote as a Republican on July 12th of this year (or at anytime) so that the Feds were less likely to suspect that he might do something like this. Who knows?"

You acted like you knew when you came lisping and strutting in here like a Kansas City faggot and declared "that's what the left does"...

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 pm

Lol, yeah those 20 year old radical establishment Republicans. When Trump hijacked the party when he was 11 years old was the worst year of his life, Im sure.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:55 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:31 pm
Saint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:23 pm Trump is a terrible president. Proven fact. In a job that requires diplomacy , he has none.

I'm not worried about 2025. If any of it comes to fruition, I'll just start killing people in their beds. For fun.
You better be careful Saint. If just one fed snoops on this site you just made yourself a suspect.

Do whatever you want but, I don't want to see you get in any trouble.

Have I been unclear on any of my posts ever? I do not give a fuck at this point of my life. If that 2025 shit starts happening, that snoopy fed that you mentioned will already be dead. It'll be a shit storm immediately and thousands will die.

That having been said, I don't think there's much of 2025 that could actually be implemented.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:11 pm

Saint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:55 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:31 pm
Saint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:23 pm Trump is a terrible president. Proven fact. In a job that requires diplomacy , he has none.

I'm not worried about 2025. If any of it comes to fruition, I'll just start killing people in their beds. For fun.
You better be careful Saint. If just one fed snoops on this site you just made yourself a suspect.

Do whatever you want but, I don't want to see you get in any trouble.

Have I been unclear on any of my posts ever? I do not give a fuck at this point of my life. If that 2025 shit starts happening, that snoopy fed that you mentioned will already be dead. It'll be a shit storm immediately and thousands will die.

That having been said, I don't think there's much of 2025 that could actually be implemented.
If you don/t think much could be implemented, then why does your sand filled panties up your pie hole make you feel like thousands are going to die? Trump was almost killed yesterday and you are pissed off about a damn pamphlet that he may or may not even look at?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:18 pm

2025 is DNC propaganda. They are losing bad in the polls so ofc gotta break out the high end fearmongering. Murica, fuck yeah.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:52 pm

aTm wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 pm Lol, yeah those 20 year old radical establishment Republicans. When Trump hijacked the party when he was 11 years old was the worst year of his life, Im sure.
aTm, hedge was told before he joined the Goat Pen, there would be NO MATH.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:00 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:41 pm You don't know a fucking thing either, whether it is about this or any other subject on which you drone continuously, you dolt.
I know that there are millions (tens of millions) of my fellow US citizens who are sad that the kid "missed." I know that. And because that is the case and I know it (we BOTH know it) I don't see any way forward here to unify our nation. There are tens of millions of US citizens who do not have a soul.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:35 pm

Yeah, no MAGA would be happy if AOC or Nancy Pelosi (to say nothing of any of the muslim House members) were killed. Oh wait, they actually marched on the Capitol themselves looking to do just that. Get the fuck outta here with your fake ass pearl clutching over some folks not being upsait if Trump had been assassinated...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:13 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:35 pm Yeah, no MAGA would be happy if AOC or Nancy Pelosi (to say nothing of any of the muslim House members) were killed. Oh wait, they actually marched on the Capitol themselves looking to do just that. Get the fuck outta here with your fake ass pearl clutching over some folks not being upsait if Trump had been assassinated...
One cop died on Jan 6 and not because of the insurrection. He died days later because he was in bad health. The only people who died on Jan 6, were the rioters. None harmed anyone in congress. All were prosecuted and many rot in prison, today.

Look, my candidate was shot. And you are about as sympathetic as I suspected you would be. That is because you are a douchenozzle, soulless, asshole. Glad that you embrace it. But this narrative you have, is false equivalence to what happened yesterday. The people who stormed the capitol, they were armed only with cameras.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:48 pm

The Jan 6 propaganda made it out to be something it wasn't. They claimed there were gallows, zip ties, and even Pence was going to get shot in the head. Come on Hedge. You ain't that much of a pussy, snowflake.
Big booty hoes.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:47 pm

Let's all be frank. The Republican party is in shambles, and the DNC is in full fascist warmonger mode. Don't agree? Bring it.
Big booty hoes.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:01 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:38 pm You two don't know ANYTHING about this kid. Nothing.
I know he's a terrible shot.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:28 pm

Least he had the courage to pull the trigger, brah. What have you ever done?
Big booty hoes.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:07 am

t was obvious this was a deranged individual without much knowledge because he appeared to be using an AR.

If he had any knowledge, there were much better options available to him and probably cheaper than an AR shooting .223’s.

If you have the slightest bit of experience and knowledge, hitting a 150 yard shot from a stationary, prone position isn’t that challenging with a properly sighted rifle using a common round used for deer hunting. Hell, I know folks who could have made the shot with good iron sights alone.

A bolt action .243, .270 or .30-06 with an inexpensive but decent enough scope would have been better choices, heck even a .30-30 would be better but the level action is the bitch there. If he was worried about size, he could have used a .243 cut down for a kid.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:02 am

From an unverified source on a youtube I saw a few hours ago (and can't find anymore, or I would have posted it) it appears that he missed the target because a local Law Enforcement Official surprised him up on the roof so the asshole kid spun towards the cop with his AR and the cop backed off "retreated" not to get shot. In the next instant, said asshole, and soon to be murderer spun back around and started shooting at the former President without taking careful aim. Secret Service bullseyed him with a head shot not 10 seconds later.

If true, then the cop who startled the shooter (even if he backed off) may have saved Trump's life. That would make sense because I can't see anyone missing Trump with a rifle from 150 yards out. Trump was within an Angel's breath of being dead with a head shot.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:17 am

Fumbling Fumblinas?

Apparently, there will be an investigation into some of the incompetence on display with the DEI Secret Service hires. Hearing is a week from tomorrow. I am thrilled for whichever agent took the kill shot. That guy gets a medal. But for the others, not a good look on Saturday.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:24 am

Maybe Trump will get born again (whatever that means) after this intervention by Jeebsus...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:16 am

The shooter was a Republican. 🤣🤣

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:22 am

Sure he was. All the Republicans I know, thats all they talk about is that they want to kill Donald Trump…
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.