Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:15 pm

Staged.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:19 pm

One of the pics looks like Iwo Jima. This is hilarious.
Big booty hoes.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:31 pm

Say hello to your new hero President, fuckstick.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:12 pm

The shooter is dead.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rcna161735

One of the spectators is also dead.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:14 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:15 pmStaged.
That is what I thought. But apparently not.

Shooter is dead. I assume he was killed by Secret Service.

I think we can call this "cheating" from a politics standpoint.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:34 pm

I look forward to a roundtable discussion on tv about what could have possibly made this person do something like this.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:58 pm

well aTm, it WAS just staged after all. Don't you read rat's posts?

People in the left don't do these things. Hell the shooting at Scalise was staged as well, created by some MAGA republican to make Bernie Sanders look bad. You got to come to the meetings.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:05 am

Sky News in Australia (of all places) reports that the would be assassin was a 20 year old male from Pennsylvania. That's all I've got.

(on edit)

Got more. Thomas Matthew Cooks (or Crooks?) 20 years old of Pennsylvania

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:14 am

"People in the left don't do these things."

He was a registered republican you fuckstick, but don't let that stop you from flapping your idiot lips. Oh yeah, and Biden recently told his top aids they needed to start putting the bullseye on Trump in their campaigning, tell us how that was a direct order to kill Trump and not just a metaphor. Of course, with the Supreme Court's recent presidential immunity ruling, Biden could have Trump killed and he couldn't be charged, so maybe it was a direct order. At any rate, it certainly would've been gruesome watching Trump's head explode like a ripe watermelon if that guy had been a better shot. Nobody wants to see something like that happen. Came mighty close, though..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:57 am

Its a 20 year old dumbfuck kid. “Registered Republican” doesnt mean jack shit. The whole family might go together to vote or register to vote when he wasnin high school. He also just shot Donald Trump, and since PA is a closed primary state, registering Republican allows him to cast the most votes in elections against Donald Trump.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:07 am

Its almost certainly a person that believes left wing rhetoric that Donald Trump is “literally Hitler” or the “greatest threat to Democracy” or whatever other talking points. The other option is basically some kind of schizo, who was told to do by the ghost of JFK jr or whatever, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I would expect the rhetoric from at least the nutbags holding office to change some, because they should realize that once one crazy nut does something, more are gonna show up. Theres probably a non-negligible number of crazy people in this country for whom the idea entered their head today that they need to save democracy from Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or whoever. Politics is literally life and death in the most boring way for most people, rhetoric that makes it seem like an existential threat is not smart if youre one of the leaders

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:30 am

True. The DNC propaganda machine, which is functioning at a very high level these days, does basically paint Trump as an anti-christ figure who represents the end of the USA.

Granted it's the same machine that makes you think Hamas uses human shields and sets up in hospitals, and the same one that tells you to be deathly scared of Communism while 400 people here take control of all the wealth, so there is that.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:16 pm

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:23 pm

Trump is a terrible president. Proven fact. In a job that requires diplomacy , he has none.

I'm not worried about 2025. If any of it comes to fruition, I'll just start killing people in their beds. For fun.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:27 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:14 am "People in the left don't do these things."

He was a registered republican you fuckstick, but don't let that stop you from flapping your idiot lips.
hedge, we all know that you are upset this morning because the assassin missed. I understand. But that is because you are a soulless bastard. Don't take your angst at this kid failing out on me.

He's 20. It is mathematically possible that he was never old enough to vote in an election in his life. Its also possible that he registered to vote as a Republican on July 12th of this year (or at anytime) so that the Feds were less likely to suspect that he might do something like this. Who knows?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:31 pm

Saint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:23 pm Trump is a terrible president. Proven fact. In a job that requires diplomacy , he has none.

I'm not worried about 2025. If any of it comes to fruition, I'll just start killing people in their beds. For fun.
You better be careful Saint. If just one fed snoops on this site you just made yourself a suspect.

Do whatever you want but, I don't want to see you get in any trouble.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:25 pm

He registered Republican in 2020. It's very likely he is an establishment Republican who feels Trump hijacked and destroyed the party.

I also see on some of the Trumper sites they announced he was Antifa almost immediately after the shooting. Most Trumpers think Antifa is a Democratic terrorist group so that probably played well with that group.
Big booty hoes.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:31 pm

The kid just wanted the Republican party back to where it was before Trump. Sad that they turn on each other like this.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:38 pm

You two don't know ANYTHING about this kid. Nothing.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:41 pm

You don't know a fucking thing either, whether it is about this or any other subject on which you drone continuously, you dolt.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.