Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:37 pm

The piggos are the watchdogs of the capitalists, brah. What do you thinks going to happen now that homeless vets are criminalized and could go to prison to be even worse slaves than the rest of us? Are you in favor of this?
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:06 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:37 pm The piggos are the watchdogs of the capitalists, brah. What do you thinks going to happen now that homeless vets are criminalized and could go to prison to be even worse slaves than the rest of us? Are you in favor of this?
It doesn't matter how you and I feel about this. Half of all police calls are domestic violence calls. We have localized thousands of para-military law enforcement agencies for sole purpose of following the feminist imperative of women not being accountable for anything. And what is the imperative? At any time, if a woman is afraid, government has the power of force to remove men from their property, regardless of any of her actions or inactions. Right or wrong. She could be caught fucking her boyfriend when her husband comes home and the police will come and remove the husband because she will be "afraid." See how that works?

Read my signature and commit it to memory. Police are going nowhere.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:15 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:06 pm
Tree wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:35 pm Anything anti-police is good.
A feminist once said this to me. I said to her if she eliminates police, who is going to show up at a home with a badge and a gun and government authority to remove the man of the house if the woman of the house is "afraid" of him? She started to cry. She didn't answer, she just cried. That was the END of the conversation as she turned around and walked away from me.

At the moment, police are needed to arrest for DUI and to remove men from the house for domestic violence. That (not theft of property at Wal-Mart and not killing black people) are the primary uses for local law enforcement. If you want to be ANTI that, sure. But feminists will cast you out and have you canceled if you make the very point I made.
Liar

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:40 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:01 pm
sardis wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:52 pm Boy this is he staying or out saga changes every day. The Rs best chance is if Biden/Harris stays as the ticket. But it looks like Joe is going to be pushed out. Kamala has to be the successor to keep the campaign coffers, but she can pick a VP that people feel confident in. Michelle says shes not running, and I don't think Hillary would want to run as second banana. But if she could get one of the purple state governors as VP, it's a ticket that is better than Biden/Harris and would make the election competitive. With the betting odds below, I am tempted to take a flyer on her. You can't make too much money on Trump right now.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bettin ... /president
I think if Harris gets the nod, it will be Cooper or Whitmer.
I think it will be Cooper or Shapiro of PA. Even the left are gun shy of having two women on the ticket.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:45 pm

A feminist once said this to me. I said to her if she eliminates police, who is going to show up at a home with a badge and a gun and government authority to remove the man of the house if the woman of the house is "afraid" of him? She started to cry. She didn't answer, she just cried. That was the END of the conversation as she turned around and walked away from me.

At the moment, police are needed to arrest for DUI and to remove men from the house for domestic violence. That (not theft of property at Wal-Mart and not killing black people) are the primary uses for local law enforcement. If you want to be ANTI that, sure. But feminists will cast you out and have you canceled if you make the very point I made.
another convo that never happened except for when your wife was upset with you slapping her around
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:48 pm

sardis wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:40 am
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:01 pm
sardis wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:52 pm Boy this is he staying or out saga changes every day. The Rs best chance is if Biden/Harris stays as the ticket. But it looks like Joe is going to be pushed out. Kamala has to be the successor to keep the campaign coffers, but she can pick a VP that people feel confident in. Michelle says shes not running, and I don't think Hillary would want to run as second banana. But if she could get one of the purple state governors as VP, it's a ticket that is better than Biden/Harris and would make the election competitive. With the betting odds below, I am tempted to take a flyer on her. You can't make too much money on Trump right now.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bettin ... /president
I think if Harris gets the nod, it will be Cooper or Whitmer.
I think it will be Cooper or Shapiro of PA. Even the left are gun shy of having two women on the ticket.
1) good point re two females
2) Cooper has logistical issues. Lt. Gov. is acting governor with same powers once Governor leaves the state, and Robinson would abuse the hell out of that for his agenda and his campaign if / when Cooper was out campaigning. Plus, I think the VP candidate needs to be more of an attack dog type persona. Cooper is aggressive in private in his own way but not on the stump.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:13 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:45 pm

another convo that never happened except for when your wife was upset with you slapping her around
yeah I don't have to prove anything to you. If you don't believe me, I don't give a fuck. I am more in touch with understanding women and the feminist imperative than you ever could, counselor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:38 pm

I like Cooper and he'd be good, but he doesn't have nearly the national presence to move the needle...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:21 pm

Biden just called Zellensky "President Putin". :shock:

End this charade. If you're a sucker for billionaire controlled POTUS, just vote Trump. No rational reason for thinking he's worse. And also at least you're not being propagandized to the point of completely brainwashed. Nice bonus there.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:52 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:21 pm Biden just called Zellensky "President Putin". :shock:

End this charade. If you're a sucker for billionaire controlled POTUS, just vote Trump. No rational reason for thinking he's worse. And also at least you're not being propagandized to the point of completely brainwashed. Nice bonus there.
Tree, everyone here agrees Joe's mind is gone. No one says otherwise.

These guys are going to vote to re-elect him anyway. As rat said, they like his "team" better. They are too PROUD to give an inch here.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:31 pm

Joe did great. He’s the best Dem candidate to run against Trump.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:48 pm

yes

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:43 am

The fact that y'all are salivating for it to be Biden tells me we need somebody else. As an added bonus, the entire Trump campaign (if you can even call it that) has spent their entire meager brain trust on running against Biden. Put anybody else up there and then all of a sudden Trump is the doddering old fool (the thing their own campaign has been railing against for months), not Biden. Hell at this point I think Kamala might have a better chance, esp. if she gets a good VP...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:26 pm

Dems are screwed. They don't have anyone who can win. Maybe Biden if he wasn't comatose (and that's a big maybe considering how little the Dems have done for Americans), but that ship has sailed. So, thanks again to all the blue check retards for giving us fascist warmonger Joe Biden. Over the next 4 years we'll get to see just how bad Trump actually gets. Probably not as bad as Biden but that's in no way written in stone.
Big booty hoes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:45 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:43 am The fact that y'all are salivating for it to be Biden tells me we need somebody else. As an added bonus, the entire Trump campaign (if you can even call it that) has spent their entire meager brain trust on running against Biden. Put anybody else up there and then all of a sudden Trump is the doddering old fool (the thing their own campaign has been railing against for months), not Biden. Hell at this point I think Kamala might have a better chance, esp. if she gets a good VP...
I'm not salivating. Doesn't matter who the democrats put in there. They will just CHEAT with the votes until they win. Worked last time. Stands to reason that it will work once again.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:19 pm

Whatever it takes. I'm definitely planning to vote several times and I'm taking my senile dad down and voting the straight democratic ticket for him. They let you do that...

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:27 pm

In 3 months, neither Biden nor Trump will be in the race...

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:28 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:45 pm
hedge wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:43 am The fact that y'all are salivating for it to be Biden tells me we need somebody else. As an added bonus, the entire Trump campaign (if you can even call it that) has spent their entire meager brain trust on running against Biden. Put anybody else up there and then all of a sudden Trump is the doddering old fool (the thing their own campaign has been railing against for months), not Biden. Hell at this point I think Kamala might have a better chance, esp. if she gets a good VP...
I'm not salivating. Doesn't matter who the democrats put in there. They will just CHEAT with the votes until they win. Worked last time. Stands to reason that it will work once again.
The Dems never cheat at this level because they simply do not know how to do it properly. Wrong. Again.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:55 pm

We'll see.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:10 pm

Who’s taking potshots at the former POTUS?
Big booty hoes.