Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:13 pm

"And he has been very clear and lucid no matter how many silly twitter shot hedge has posted showing Trump not making any sense."

Spoken like a true cult member. You've drank the Kool-Aid thru a firehose...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:23 pm

Not true IB. If enough Bidentards woke up and realized what an evil pos their beloved "least worst" really was, RFK would be in the white house next Jan. And you know damn well he'd be better than Trump.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:37 pm

You'd be better than Trump. Now think about how I feel about you and then think about that...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:38 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:41 pm

Listen to the slurring and check out the chyron...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:37 pm

Not afraid of Trump. Just shaking my head at people like you who love a con man felon.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:19 pm

Just a reminder that this is what some of you support. Pasty white villainous bureaucrats that lie through their teeth in order to prevent any transparency in gov't whatsoever. How do you fucks live with yourselves, brahs?

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:28 pm

And??

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Thanks for responding, Hedge. I was kinda hoping for an eCat or IB or even Sardis. You know, someone who can carry a conversation without immediately coming across as the Steve Carell character from Anchorman. Sorry brah. Have a nice night I guess.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:31 am

Tree wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:19 pm Just a reminder that this is what some of you support. Pasty white villainous bureaucrats that lie through their teeth in order to prevent any transparency in gov't whatsoever. How do you fucks live with yourselves, brahs?

It's the old "That's classified", "Endangering our sources", or "We can't comment on an ongoing investigation" fall back all these agencies pull to get out of accountability.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:02 am

sardis wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:31 am It's the old "That's classified", "Endangering our sources", or "We can't comment on an ongoing investigation" fall back all these agencies pull to get out of accountability.
Those are the exact same arguments that the FBI director has been making in the Senate hearings when the GOP puts him and his agency on the spot for the asinine things they have done since Biden's been in charge. I'm of the opinion that the ONLY reason why they raided the Oakland Mayor's house looking for the "pay-to-play" documents that they KNOW her boyfriend has been complicit in, is to offer some bullshit kind of "political-balance" so close to the Presidential debate and the election. That is probably why the mayor of Oakland are blaming all the rich folks from San Francisco for making her life hell. And they all vote democrat.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:14 pm

Boom, Senior moment! Biden was mumbling and bumbling just now. Jake Tapper rushed in and saved him!

That's one. See how many more.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:18 pm

Jake Tapper already undermined Trump on immigration. That was quick.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:24 pm

Now on the border. LOL!!!! Biden was mumbling like, if I didn't know he wasn't suffering from dementia, I'd think he was drunk. LOL!!

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:44 pm

Biden looks like he’s not sure if that wet fart he just ripped was really just a fart.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:52 pm

Jake Tapper is a pile of wet shit.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:57 pm

Two worthless geriatric pieces of shit. Aren't we the most powerful country on the planet? The fuck, brahs. Why do we tolerate this?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:02 pm

This debate is brought to you by Life Alert. What a travesty for America. They both are awful.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:04 pm

rat, why aren't you watching baseball?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:06 pm

Dave23 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:44 pm Biden looks like he’s not sure if that wet fart he just ripped was really just a fart.
I don't know if he is going to make it through this debate? The DNC might be rooting for him to stroke out here, that way, they might be able to pull something with the 25th Amendment and get Kamala to run against Trump