Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:22 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:56 pm

Fetterman says that Rand Paul -- who delayed final Senate action until this morning -- is a "prick"
Yeah. The feebleminded senator from Pennsylvania wears a hoodie and crocks at Capitol Hill. He has no respect for himself. Why should he have any respect for any of his senate colleagues?

I don't blame Fetterman. I blame the fucking idiot voters of the state of Pennsylvania. There should be an IQ test to vote.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:35 am

Fetterman can kick your ass with one leg tied behind his back...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:35 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:40 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:46 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:35 am Fetterman can kick your ass with one leg tied behind his back...
One leg behind his back? Does Fetterman even know what a leg is? He certainly doesn't know what the I-95 is.

Embarrassing.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:42 pm

He actually has recovered pretty well since that video and is being coherent on issues.. Be that at as it may, Senator Paul looks like he's in better shape and can probably kick the stroke-ridden Uncle Fester's ass.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:33 pm

Rand Paul's own neighbor kicked his ass...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:39 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:33 pm Rand Paul's own neighbor kicked his ass...
Rene Boucher got eight months incarceration for that.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:46 pm

Rand Paul is a weirdo but his anti-war politics make him more palatable than any Dem.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:29 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:12 pm

Here is one of the many state District Attorneys that are prosecuting the former President.

That woman (who was melting down from the minute she stepped in the courtroom where she was not in a position of power) is the BEST the DNC can do to use the "criminal route" to try and prevent Trump from beating Biden. That woman is the kind of person who (much like the retards on this forum) suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. They lie like a rug. They drink like a fish. They step out on their spouses. And they work government jobs and spend taxpayer money in the most corrupt ways. And when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar (the way she was caught) they obfuscate and go feral like a juvenile delinquent child. Of COURSE these people fear Trump. Their corrupt livelihood depends on Trump losing.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:33 am

Why is it that every single female lawyer in a position of power or authority that is going after Trump in a court of law, why is it that she winds up FUCKING someone on her team? FBI lawyer Lisa Page was fucking lead FBI investigative agent Peter Strzok. Fulton County DA Willis was fucking her lead special prosecutor Mr Wade. How many other vindictive, feral cunts, who just HATE POTUS Trump are fucking their prosecutors or investigators?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:01 am

The incel is here
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:02 am

and office fucking is a major issue in the legal world...always has been, and always will be...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:16 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:02 am and office fucking is a major issue in the legal world...always has been, and always will be...
In YOUR world with gold-digging whores looking for you to get them a lifetime check from a man they never really loved and slimy Chads who put their dick into anything that moves, sure. But those are all mostly liberal democrats. But NOT with working people who are married and faithful to their spouses. In other words, Trump supporters.

This particular feral cunt who is wrongfully prosecuting the best President in either of our lifetimes, prosecuting him for nothing other than political purposes, she not only can't keep her legs closed when a swagger filled Chad (that she is paying out of taxpayer money to do the job she is paid to do but is not competent enough to do) comes into her professional life, she doesn't even have enough competence to pay her tax lien on her $200,000 a year salary. This is the best the DNC can do.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:07 am

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:16 am
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:02 am and office fucking is a major issue in the legal world...always has been, and always will be...
In YOUR world with gold-digging whores looking for you to get them a lifetime check from a man they never really loved and slimy Chads who put their dick into anything that moves, sure. But those are all mostly liberal democrats. But NOT with working people who are married and faithful to their spouses. In other words, Trump supporters.

This particular feral cunt who is wrongfully prosecuting the best President in either of our lifetimes, prosecuting him for nothing other than political purposes, she not only can't keep her legs closed when a swagger filled Chad (that she is paying out of taxpayer money to do the job she is paid to do but is not competent enough to do) comes into her professional life, she doesn't even have enough competence to pay her tax lien on her $200,000 a year salary. This is the best the DNC can do.
LMAO

You're either a fucking fool or a parody poster. There's no other possibility.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:00 am

IB is enraged. That pleases me...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:17 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:07 am
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:16 am

LMAO

You're either a fucking fool or a parody poster. There's no other possibility.
You can create all the strawmen you want, call me anything you want if it makes you happy counselor. What you can't do is say that I am wrong. I have perfectly described the situation with this feral cunt from Georgia. And if I didn't, you would have said something. You couldn't. So you didn't.

Now, go chase an ambulance. Oh I'm sorry, wrong solicitor. Go stalk gold digging whores married to bata simps to tell them their legal options.