both worthless
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 24, 2023 8:55 pm

what concerned my Senator was that basically EVERYONE sneaking across the border are applying for asylum. Only 10% actually qualify. For the 90% that do qualify for asylum, there are no consequences for breaking immigration law. They are just held indefinitely until a "sponsor" comes along. And they are eventually "released" into the interior of the USA.

That is all bullshit tree. But these two "useless" Senators are the only ones willing to inform you about it. The rest, tell you to fuck off and mind your fucking business.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed May 24, 2023 9:03 pm

He's leading you on like a stray puppy looking for a treat. Here boy.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed May 24, 2023 9:27 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed May 24, 2023 9:58 pm

Like to pistol whip that stupid treasonous cunt. A little rough justice.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 24, 2023 11:09 pm

awesome

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 25, 2023 8:36 am

I love the title of this video...

New York Judge Juan Merchan cautioned former President Donald Trump on Tuesday to obey a protective order dictating how he can talk about discovery materials during the upcoming criminal trial stemming from hush money payments paid to a former adult movie actress.

Judge even threatened the possibility of criminal contempt(imprisonment) if trump violates order. Keep talking doofus.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 25, 2023 10:18 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 25, 2023 10:39 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 25, 2023 10:46 pm

MTG will be gagging on his flaccid Trumper cock soon enough.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 26, 2023 8:53 am

Dude will either serve 15 of those 18 years before he's eligible for early release (very little time off for "good behavior" with federal time) or, if Trump gets elected, him and the rest of the traitors will be out on Jan. 21, 2025...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 26, 2023 9:01 am

The House Judiciary Chairman and the hapless special counsel keep insisting they’ve found frightful evidence of the “weaponization” of the government and especially the FBI and its poor target, Donald Trump

Nor is there glory in Durham’s record in court as special counsel: two indictments, two trials, two acquittals. He never contradicted Horowitz’s factual findings. Yet another report compiled by a Republican no less, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, concluded that the Mueller investigation was justified.

Trump built the “Russia, Russia, Russia” case against himself. He wanted to build a tower there. He declared that he trusted Vladimir Putin more than his own government. He made Paul Manafort his campaign chairman. He sought no fee and had longstanding ties to people affiliated with Russian intelligence services that Rubio called “a grave counterintelligence threat.” Manafort would remove a plank supporting Ukraine from the 2016 GOP platform. Trump’s first national security adviser lied about his contacts with Russians and then pleaded guilty. Don Jr., Jared Kushner, and Manafort met with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary, later saying it was about adoptions. Memorably, there was Trump’s plea, “Russia, if you’re listening, please help me find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2023/05/2 ... tigations/

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 26, 2023 11:19 am

hedge wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:01 am The House Judiciary Chairman and the hapless special counsel keep insisting they’ve found frightful evidence of the “weaponization” of the government and especially the FBI and its poor target, Donald Trump

Nor is there glory in Durham’s record in court as special counsel: two indictments, two trials, two acquittals. He never contradicted Horowitz’s factual findings. Yet another report compiled by a Republican no less, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, concluded that the Mueller investigation was justified.

Trump built the “Russia, Russia, Russia” case against himself. He wanted to build a tower there. He declared that he trusted Vladimir Putin more than his own government. He made Paul Manafort his campaign chairman. He sought no fee and had longstanding ties to people affiliated with Russian intelligence services that Rubio called “a grave counterintelligence threat.” Manafort would remove a plank supporting Ukraine from the 2016 GOP platform. Trump’s first national security adviser lied about his contacts with Russians and then pleaded guilty. Don Jr., Jared Kushner, and Manafort met with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary, later saying it was about adoptions. Memorably, there was Trump’s plea, “Russia, if you’re listening, please help me find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2023/05/2 ... tigations/
John Durham is set to testify before the house sub-committee on all of this on June 21st. My guess is, the GOP house reps want to do nothing but ask him questions. The Dem house reps probably do not even want him to enter the building. I don't expect them to ask him any questions with their five minutes. They will just use the time to lecture.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 26, 2023 12:35 pm

I believe all attempts at congressional removal wind up being entirely "partisan" and "political" in nature

I don't think they can get him removed. I don't think he will be removed because they need to get the democrats to help make that happen. Not one democrat would vote for that, so..... probably not going to happen. But, whatever.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 29, 2023 9:08 am

TRUMP 2024! MURICA!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 29, 2023 12:35 pm

Senator Diane Feinstein didn't even know who the Vice President was

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3596&ei=12

Her staff put in the paperwork for her to run again. She IS going to be re-elected. That is what I think of the voters of the state of California.

By why should I bitch about them? Fuck, my state, we elected a governor who was too "pussy" to debate her opponent, too "pussy" to answer even one question from any journalists.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 29, 2023 1:18 pm

I don't think even one democrat wanted to ask her a question. In fact, I don't think even one democrat wanted her to speak. They didn't want her to testify because everything she is saying is the anti-matter of their political platform. The cardinal virtue of the democrat party regarding immigration is... "all are welcome." That is it. And if people like Kate Steinle and this young girl have to die as a price to be paid for open borders, so be it. They are expendable. There will be NO CHANGE made in policy for the democrats regarding open borders.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 29, 2023 3:34 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon May 29, 2023 4:02 pm

Politicizing the death of a child is low even for the GOP.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 30, 2023 12:40 pm

Tree wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:02 pm Politicizing the death of a child is low even for the GOP.
How you react to an illegal alien in our country murdering a girl (your first instincts) is NOTHING but political. For everyone. That is because how you look at immigration (in the United States) is entirely binary.

Of course it is politicized. The girl should be alive. Rest assured, if that was your girlfriend, your daughter, your wife, or your mother, I guarantee you, you would become a Trump supporting republican, instantly.