The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 08, 2023 10:26 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:26 am Notice the Texas theme?
:|

at the moment (for whatever reason) Texas is the one state in the union where US citizens from all the other states are migrating to

guess these horrible tragedies aren't preventing those moves.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Mon May 08, 2023 10:39 am

[media] [/media]
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 08, 2023 11:00 am

Ummm, I am very sorry democrats, that the decisions being made by Supreme Court Justices are not in lock step with what you believe. I am quite sure that you feel that the Supreme Court is supposed to be a backstop to your world view that can award you whatever you want when you can win what you want at the ballot box. That's too bad. You are going to have to get over it.

Every liberal that I talk to that thinks it is right and just if someone just goes all "Pelican Brief" on a justice or two, just so they can nominate a justice to reinstate Roe-vs-Wade, these are the reasons why I think we need a national divorce. I don't see things changing here. I don't see how we get past this.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 08, 2023 6:51 pm

Still think he's not a Nazi? 🤣🤣

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm

rat, the democrat Senators have created a bill (they want signed into law) that will "defund" the Supreme Court for ethics violations. In effect, they want to take away the paychecks/staff/security of the Supreme Court justices if those justices do not render the decisions the democrat Senators want.

Honestly (shrugging) I don't see any possible way to mend this. The divide is too great now.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 08, 2023 10:23 pm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue May 09, 2023 8:13 am

Another fellow partner's 20 something year old son just committed suicide. That's two within the last year. I know we don't like to meddle since our parents never did, but I'm checking more on my adult kids to make sure they're engaged.

< I wish your parent was a partner in the firm >

There, I just sassed myself.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue May 09, 2023 8:15 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:23 pm
This is the Democratic party

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sible.html

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue May 09, 2023 8:16 am

Wish you would’ve just gassed yourself.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 09, 2023 8:49 am

Sardis with the, "I know you are but what am I?" comeback. 🤣🤣

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Donald Trump. Sex Offender.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 09, 2023 5:13 pm

The 31-year-old's lawyers claimed that her gut was too large for her penis to be exposed
:lol:
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 09, 2023 8:11 pm

eCat's neighbors make the news.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY (FOX19) - A Lawrenceburg, Ky. man says he had his beard cut off and forced into his mouth during a fight.

Harvey Westmoreland and his brother, Joseph, were involved in a fight with Troy Hold and James Hill back in May. The four of them used to be friends.

"My brother was cleaning out the stalls out there for Troy, you know, working for him. They called and wanted me to come around there and when I got there, I realized they were already drunk," Westmoreland told WLEX-TV in Lexington.

A fight broke out over a lawnmower.

"Troy offered to buy it from me for two hundred and fifty dollars. I paid twenty bucks for it. He thought I was trying to cheat him," Westmoreland told WLEX. "One thing led to another, and before I knew it, there were knives and guns and everything just went haywire.

"They cut my beard and forced me to eat it," he said.

Westmoreland says Holt and Hill threatened to kill them if they called police, but they called 911 anyway.

Hill and Holt have pled guilty and are scheduled to be sentenced Tuesday in Lawrenceburg Circuit Court.
https://www.fox19.com/story/13491439/ky ... ing-fight/

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 am

Awesome!

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 11, 2023 7:46 pm

We can't even stop drugs in our country. Now we're going to set up our freakin military in Mexico to supposbly stop it there? Do you see any problems with this IB?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Tree wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:46 pm We can't even stop drugs in our country. Now we're going to set up our freakin military in Mexico to supposbly stop it there? Do you see any problems with this IB?
The problem I have with it is that this Biden appointee to lead the FBI did not have enough competence and intelligence in her job to be able to answer Kennedy's questions and (perhaps) argue with him as to why it would or why it would NOT be a good idea to park US Rangers in Mexico City. I think you could handle that discussion. She certainly couldn't. I actually expected her to cry or get hysterical.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 11, 2023 8:17 pm

Also I heard Trumpers were apparently laughing in a CNN town hall yesterday about how Trump got found guilty of sexual assault. Your glorious leader hates women and so do you, but I understand you feel some empathy for the genitals of others so maybe you are agains sexual assault? Over to you.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 11, 2023 8:28 pm

women I love. i hate feminism.

the greatest trick that feminism ever pulled is brainwashing ignorant people that feminists and women are one and same.

back to you

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Fri May 12, 2023 8:39 am

Tree wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:17 pm Also I heard Trumpers were apparently laughing in a CNN town hall yesterday about how Trump got found guilty of sexual assault. Your glorious leader hates women and so do you, but I understand you feel some empathy for the genitals of others so maybe you are agains sexual assault? Over to you.
He was found liable for sexual assault, not guilty of a crime. The same with Bill Clinton and his enabler, Hillary. Clinton was smart enough to settle before it went to trial. All the Kennedys didn't have to worry because there were not eyes everywhere back then.

I don't like Trump and wish he'd be primaried, but I'll hold my nose and vote for him against Biden, easily. A perverted Trump is better than a vegetable BIden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 12, 2023 9:29 am

BAHAHAHA!!