The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:14 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:17 pm What the fuck do the victims being from another country have anything to do with it you racist fuck?
the murderer was also from the Honduras

And the Honduras is not a "race"

go back to school. stop being ignorant of the world which is not benign
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:26 pm

You're a fucking idiot.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:03 pm

Its pretty relevant when trying to make the whole sick situation about politics. The goal of politicizing this incident is to pass a law that bans guns to solve the problem. This “Texas man” is likely on his way as fast as possible back to the border, but #TeamBlue acting like they are gonna snap their finger and solve this problem with a few “laws” is laughably absurd. Its illegal for this dude to buy an “AR-15 style rifle” in Mexico, he’s almost certainly here in the United States illegally and therefore cant legally purchase one here either, yet he openly shoots it on his property in an absurdly dense colonia, and his victims likely feel they have no recourse to call the law on him because they are likely also illegal and even if they wanted to there are likely no actual municipal regulations because this whole area is just being developed to sell lots, repossess the lots back, sell the lots again, to take advantage of immigrants with no other options and not like, you know, a real city. There is also almost zero chance that someone who commits this crime doesnt have a violent history, either here or abroad or both and yet the law doesn’t see him and all the crimes hes committing leading up to this point AT ALL. And this stupid cunt tweeting acts like she thinks passing one more law would have stopped a string of laws that have been, to this point, totally ignored, and therefore doing absolutely nothing to prevent this. There is a full on break down of law and order here caused by policies that lay at the feet of politicians of both political parties. “Ban AR-15s and this doesnt happen” is just a stupid fucking analysis.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:24 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:54 pm

aTm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:03 pm Its pretty relevant when trying to make the whole sick situation about politics. The goal of politicizing this incident is to pass a law that bans guns to solve the problem. This “Texas man” is likely on his way as fast as possible back to the border, but #TeamBlue acting like they are gonna snap their finger and solve this problem with a few “laws” is laughably absurd. Its illegal for this dude to buy an “AR-15 style rifle” in Mexico, he’s almost certainly here in the United States illegally and therefore cant legally purchase one here either, yet he openly shoots it on his property in an absurdly dense colonia, and his victims likely feel they have no recourse to call the law on him because they are likely also illegal and even if they wanted to there are likely no actual municipal regulations because this whole area is just being developed to sell lots, repossess the lots back, sell the lots again, to take advantage of immigrants with no other options and not like, you know, a real city. There is also almost zero chance that someone who commits this crime doesnt have a violent history, either here or abroad or both and yet the law doesn’t see him and all the crimes hes committing leading up to this point AT ALL. And this stupid cunt tweeting acts like she thinks passing one more law would have stopped a string of laws that have been, to this point, totally ignored, and therefore doing absolutely nothing to prevent this. There is a full on break down of law and order here caused by policies that lay at the feet of politicians of both political parties. “Ban AR-15s and this doesnt happen” is just a stupid fucking analysis.
thank you

I don't think rat understood (or even cared) about a single thing you typed. But you have a handle on what is happening here. Unfortunately, we can't have an open or honest discussion about it because even IF a House Rep/Senator read what you wrote verbatim, not one democrat in the house or Senate is going to change their mind.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 am

176 mass shootings this year. No. I don't care what he wrote. I care about the innocent dead people killed because Republicans don't.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:04 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:12 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 am 176 mass shootings this year. No. I don't care what he wrote.
Stopped reading right there. It may surprise you but what he wrote, it wasn't exactly flattering towards republicans (or ANY politicians for that matter.) What it DID do is explain perfectly as to why those 5 dead people couldn't go to the police to report this man shooting his AR-15.

Go back and read it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:40 pm

How bout these "guys"

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:04 am
That's hilarious...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:03 pm

You want to talk about sons born into completely broken homes in dirt poor Mississippi murdering one another at a house party? Likely one of the boys who was murdered was involved in a drug deal or trying to fuck a girl that the murderer wanted to fuck. Or God only knows what else? Either way, these "guys" were probably up to no good.

But I think you should focus on the mass shooting in Texas. You brought it up. Now you are abandoning it because you don't like the narrative that someone was able to identify in research.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:20 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:03 pm You want to talk about sons born into completely broken homes in dirt poor Mississippi murdering one another at a house party? Likely one of the boys who was murdered was involved in a drug deal or trying to fuck a girl that the murderer wanted to fuck. Or God only knows what else? Either way, these "guys" were probably up to no good.

But I think you should focus on the mass shooting in Texas. You brought it up. Now you are abandoning it because you don't like the narrative that someone was able to identify in research.
This is why you should be hung in the town square. Making assumptions based on race & geography. What a sad fucking life you live.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:20 pm
BAHAHAHA!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:35 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:03 pm You want to talk about sons born into completely broken homes in dirt poor Mississippi murdering one another at a house party? Likely one of the boys who was murdered was involved in a drug deal or trying to fuck a girl that the murderer wanted to fuck. Or God only knows what else? Either way, these "guys" were probably up to no good.

This is why you should be hung in the town square. Making assumptions based on race & geography. What a sad fucking life you live.
No one gets shot at a house party where everyone is invited to join and have a great time enjoying each other's company. The person who lives a sad life is you rat. Your life is sad because your thinking is so damn shallow and linear. But this is what happens to ignorant sheep who are only permitted to think in narratives.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:53 pm

I feel sorry for your family & neighbors. You must embarras them so.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:01 pm

I can think and reason rat. That makes only one of us.

Do you even have any family or neighbors that give a damn if you live or die? Or have you alienated them all?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:09 pm

Don't be angry with me because your life is a dumpster fire & no one loves you.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:06 pm

I am not angry. I am disappointed with you. An almost 60 year old man, living the way you do, thinking that everyone owes you something (including a retirement funded by people like me), believing in all the narratives and horseshit the way the dnc commands that you must, its disappointing. You don't behave like a functional adult with the capacity to think.

When you live your life, its usually best for a man to live his best life. Your best life is a life where people will feel a hole in THEIR LIVES if you are no longer a part of it. Don't live a life where people would wish for your death because they think the world would be much richer without you in it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:54 pm

BAHAHAHA! You are so angry that I've never taken a dime from the government, live as I please & don't answer to anyone but myself. You hate the fact that I constantly prove you to be a dipshit daily & make you dance on my command. You hate the fact that I am living life so much happier than you ever could dream of. It kills you & that makes me smile.