Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:41 pm

Nothing to see here.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:15 pm

Damn, Thomas is all kinds of crooked. How is this mofo not impeached already?
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:29 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 pm

Republicans. Heh. Eating their own.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:38 am

[media] [/media]
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:00 am

America is embarrassing sometimes. That includes your posts.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:52 pm

Like you can talk.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:55 pm

I speak fluent english.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:21 pm

since when?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 pm

There is a simple solution…

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:15 pm

sardis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 pm There is a simple solution…

I don't think we have any laws on the books to really give serious prison time to "repeat shoplifters." Repeat DUI? Yes. Shoplifting? Meh. Hell my next door neighbor was a cop and I talked to him about all the shoplifting I saw at our nearby Wal-Mart. He says that shoplifting a WalMart is just not a big deal since the store can put in a claim for $2200 of stolen merchandise, every single day if they want, and they would get paid the whole $2200, no questions asked. All they have to do is show video proof of a shoplifter stealing and submit that video file with the claim. So if you have cameras everywhere (and almost all stores do now) just put it on the insurance. But that can be a time consuming process.

Obviously, the simple solution is for the store owners to shoot the bastards.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:22 pm

Gonna regret this, but what about creating more decent jobs so folks don't have to shoplift?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:22 pm Gonna regret this, but what about creating more decent jobs so folks don't have to shoplift?
Assistant manager at QT ("quick trips") makes $57,000 a year. They can't find anyone to hire. Okay so lets say you don't want to work salary, prefer hourly (less responsibility.) Dominoes Pizza delivery, they average $31 an hour ($13.75 an hour plus $17 an hour for tips.) They can't find anyone to hire. Lets not even get into In-n-Out burger and their $21/hour starting rate.

Why work if you can steal? Its like $57K a year is chump change now. Yes, you are going to regret posting that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:51 pm

Do you ever actually look at the big picture? You're the poster boy for the Republican party's failed politics. Regurgitate a few "stats" and hope the other side doesn't notice you're full of shit.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:09 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:15 pm
sardis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 pm There is a simple solution…

I don't think we have any laws on the books to really give serious prison time to "repeat shoplifters." Repeat DUI? Yes. Shoplifting? Meh. Hell my next door neighbor was a cop and I talked to him about all the shoplifting I saw at our nearby Wal-Mart. He says that shoplifting a WalMart is just not a big deal since the store can put in a claim for $2200 of stolen merchandise, every single day if they want, and they would get paid the whole $2200, no questions asked. All they have to do is show video proof of a shoplifter stealing and submit that video file with the claim. So if you have cameras everywhere (and almost all stores do now) just put it on the insurance. But that can be a time consuming process.

Obviously, the simple solution is for the store owners to shoot the bastards.
In a shocking development, IB is wrong.

Many states have habitual status / repeat offender laws for persons convicted of the same sort of misdemeanor crimes on multiple times.

Also, Walmart has civil remedies in states — such as NC — wherein they have local counsel send a demand letter to the unwitting defendant who then pays the statutory civil amount thinking it will end criminal liability only to then face the criminal charges in addition to that civil penalty.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:26 pm

IB is dumber than a syphilis infected penis.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:06 pm

Also, Walmart has civil remedies in states — such as NC — wherein they have local counsel send a demand letter to the unwitting defendant who then pays the statutory civil amount thinking it will end criminal liability only to then face the criminal charges in addition to that civil penalty.
Jesus, poor shoplifters...
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:18 pm

aTm wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:06 pm
Jesus, poor shoplifters...
Yes, poor guys.

He DS, if you are in-between wrecking homes because some gold-digging cvnt hasn't paid you a visit to extract her pound of flesh from the man she no longer wants to fuck, maybe you should cut a deal with the state of North Carolina and the local DA office to start prosecuting these thieves?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:22 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:51 pm Do you ever actually look at the big picture? You're the poster boy for the Republican party's failed politics. Regurgitate a few "stats" and hope the other side doesn't notice you're full of shit.
What big picture is that? Everywhere I look, help wanted sign. Every democrat I talk to says the exact same thing: lets import more immigrants and throw open the border to provide the labor. Of course doing that simply cannibalizes the earning power of every single job they fill, making it far less likely that a US citizen will fill them. That is the B-I-G P-I-C-T-U-R-E young man.

If the democrats really wanted to make allies of the working class, no immigration. Fuck business and their labor needs. Pay more. And more. And MORE. Let the free market fix the labor shortage, not migrants. But you see, you can't say that because you are fucking brainwashed.