The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:19 pm

That was not BS. I did own that week. You can choose to not appreciate that, and that's fine. But it wasn't BS.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:17 pm

Everything you post is BS. I wasn't referring to your timeshare week.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:35 pm

I don't see to much BS here

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:58 pm

These are the kind of redneck cops who are quick to beat and kill folks, then virtue signal about being tough on crime and holding people accountable. Fuck 'em all.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:02 pm

Florida is a great example. 🤣🤣🤣

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:58 pm These are the kind of redneck cops who are quick to beat and kill folks, then virtue signal about being tough on crime and holding people accountable. Fuck 'em all.
As a Republican, I like cops. They protect my property. They protect my kids and my wife. They enforce the law that I already obey. I like cops.

Democrats ONLY like cops when they do two things, two things that are vanguards for the feminist imperative: #1) hand out restraining orders to white men and #2) remove white men from their own homes in matters of domestic violence. That's it. That is pretty much all democrats want cops to do, make life hell for white men who married feminist women who have gone full feral. Chicago has a DA who told her cops not to arrest black people. When black people shoot and kill other black people in Chicago, she doesn't want the cops to investigate it as a murder. She refers to those incidents as DUELS!!!!!!! She has to take that position, she is a democrat.

How you look at police is how you look at politics and feminism. Personally, I think we could probably operate with half as many cops on the street, but the only reason why I say that is because more than 50% of the time, cops are answering to meaningless domestic issues. I'm sorry, if some guy comes home and catches his wife fucking the neighborhood alpha male (she just couldn't resist his thunderous cock, her 'gina was tingling for his swagger), as far as I am concerned that is not a police matter. The alpha male should get his ass whipped and his testicles ruptured, and the wife, she needs a spanking. And no cops.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:08 pm

Are you trying to be an even bigger blowhard than the cop in that vid?
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:30 pm

The cop in that vid arrested two murderers. And he gave a great press conference. Calling him a blowhard does not define exactly what he said or did that you disagree with.

If you find fault with my point of view, that is fine. Explain what you think that I said that was wrong and explain why. Calling me a blowhard (and nothing else) just makes you a kid incapable of deep thinking, communication, or debate.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Deep thinking is for blowhards. No need to debate when the other guy proves your point for you.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:21 pm

okay, so you are not smart enough to argue with me. and we both know it. and we both know that if you tried, I would embarrass you. so in order for you to keep your pride, you simply dismiss any argument I make and insult me personally.

child. you are a child.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:34 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:18 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:13 pm " It sounds like this guy is his friend if he's traveling with him all the time."

Of all the words and phrases you chose to put in quotation marks, "friend" should've been included...
hedge, I had a kick-ass two-bedroom time share. 3rd week of March, right in Daytona Beach. My "friends" came with me down to my condo for years.
Of all the words and phrases you should've put in quotations marks, "kick ass" should've been at the top of the list...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:03 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:22 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:03 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:08 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:57 pm

DS, young man, listen to me very carefully.

If Justice Kagan was the one who was caught in this "scandal" where someone was taking her on exquisite vacations Carte Blanche, you either would have justified it or (probably) would have refused to even dignify it. And why? Abortion.

The rest you have to say, is just hooey.
No. I wouldn't give two fucks about it.
That is correct, you wouldn't give two fucks about it. You wouldn't give even one fuck because she is on your side with abortion. Thomas is not. THAT is the only reason why you give a fuck that Thomas got this vacation carte blanche.

You are only mentioning this because you want Thomas impeached so that Biden can appoint another judge to get Roe-vs-Wade reinstated. Fuck everything else you have to say.
No, I don’t believe in using such tactics, but hysterical fools like you do.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:45 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:22 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:03 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:08 pm

No. I wouldn't give two fucks about it.
That is correct, you wouldn't give two fucks about it. You wouldn't give even one fuck because she is on your side with abortion. Thomas is not. THAT is the only reason why you give a fuck that Thomas got this vacation carte blanche.

You are only mentioning this because you want Thomas impeached so that Biden can appoint another judge to get Roe-vs-Wade reinstated. Fuck everything else you have to say.
No, I don’t believe in using such tactics, but hysterical fools like you do.
liar

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:46 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:34 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:18 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:13 pm " It sounds like this guy is his friend if he's traveling with him all the time."

Of all the words and phrases you chose to put in quotation marks, "friend" should've been included...
hedge, I had a kick-ass two-bedroom time share. 3rd week of March, right in Daytona Beach. My "friends" came with me down to my condo for years.
Of all the words and phrases you should've put in quotations marks, "kick ass" should've been at the top of the list...
perhaps

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:09 pm

Anonymous is gonna fuck shit up.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:19 pm

V for Vandetta, was just a stupid movie rat.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:29 am

Never wasted my time

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:44 am

Glad to hear that. But "anonymous" DID waste his/her time.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:20 am

Don't know. Don't care. Get outside once in awhile.