Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:24 am

If you live in Eastern NC you do it everyday when you walk out your front stoop.
Last edited by sardis on Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:26 am

Hmmm...the day before he was supposed to testify in front of congress, he gets arrested. What luck...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/12/business ... index.html

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:39 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:47 am Trying to escape, trying to hide.

http://amgreatness.com/2022/12/12/crypt ... e-bahamas/

caught you, you son of a bitch
You really are a dumb motherfucker. He wasn't running. He's done many interviews from there & as sardis just pointed out he was scheduled to testify today via zoom from there. I hope your dumbass was one of the ones who lost everything investing in the bullshit.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:44 am

eCat wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:59 pm that motherfucker

https://news.yahoo.com/j-d-vance-coming ... 40859.html
Told ya that was coming. Thanks, MAGAts!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:49 am

sardis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:26 am Hmmm...the day before he was supposed to testify in front of congress, he gets arrested. What luck...

odd timing at best
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:36 am

Bet IB bought a bunch of Tesla stock too when dipshit bought twitter. The dude wasn't running. Looks autistic & most likely hates being around people. Just like me except replace autistic with handsome.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:39 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:47 am Trying to escape, trying to hide.

http://amgreatness.com/2022/12/12/crypt ... e-bahamas/

caught you, you son of a bitch
You really are a dumb motherfucker. He wasn't running. He's done many interviews from there & as sardis just pointed out he was scheduled to testify today via zoom from there. I hope your dumbass was one of the ones who lost everything investing in the bullshit.
he WAS running. he was in the Bahamas specifically because he believed that he would NOT be arrested by Bahama law enforcement. There simply is no other reason for him to be there other than to avoid the FBI (where they had no jurisdiction.)

I didn't lose a dime. But it appears YOU are the dumb motherfucker if you think his interviews and his scheduled testimony means he wasn't trying to avoid US law enforcement. That was the ONLY REASON why he was in the Bahamas. NOT to avoid people. If he wanted to avoid people, hide (in plain sight) in Montana the way the Unibomber did. There are people everywhere in the Bahamas, but I suppose you would never know that if you were always on meth and never left Ohio
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:30 am

eCat wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:49 am
sardis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:26 am Hmmm...the day before he was supposed to testify in front of congress, he gets arrested. What luck...

odd timing at best
Its what I would have done. If they were going to have Bahama law enforcement arrest him, better do it NOW before he hops on a flight to the UK or wherever. Or hops on a ship. Hell he could have chartered a small, private vessel from Nassau for a couple thousand bucks and have them drop him off at any Carribean island within spitting distance of the Bahamas. and no one would have known where he went, just disappear.

They might have caught wind that he had tickets bought for a flight on Monday and his testimony to congress was all a ruse to keep the US thinking he wasn't going anywhere.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:56 am

IB woke up steaming. I love when I'm their 1st posts of the day. The Bahamas & the US have one of the strongest law enforcement bonds of any countries. They will arrest you on the spot if the US tells them to & ship you back asap. That's been historically known you dumbass motherfucker. The Bahamas also got fucked by this dude. You are so fucking clueless.

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:05 am

We watched some movie on Kodi last night with Hugh Jackman and Terence Howard as dads of little girls who went missing. They ended up kidnapping the guy they think did it and torturing him, well, just punching him in the face. Why don't these Hollywood types figure shit out? You take toes with wire snippers and put a taser on their bungholes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:18 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:56 am IB woke up steaming. I love when I'm their 1st posts of the day. The Bahamas & the US have one of the strongest law enforcement bonds of any countries. They will arrest you on the spot if the US tells them to & ship you back asap. That's been historically known you dumbass motherfucker. The Bahamas also got fucked by this dude. You are so fucking clueless.
There simply was NO OTHER REASON for the young man to be in the Bahamas other than to avoid the FBI where they had no jurisdiction. The fact that the US and the Bahamas have a strong law enforcement bond is irrelevant. You can get to the Bahamas from the US for $0. Just sign up for a bullshit timeshare tour in Miami and they put you on a silly Buddy Holly plane and they zip you (and all the other victims they can sign up) over there to the timeshare for a 3 hour full court press, sales pitch. Other than Canada or Mexico, the Bahamas might be the easiest nation on the Earth for US citizens to "escape to" no questions asked.

The only one who is clueless here, is you. The very young man was there to avoid being arrested. Apparently, he was also too stupid to realize that the US state department could get him from there with a phone call. Either that, or he was trying to work another angle and leave for another country from there (which is much easier to do from Nassau instead of leaving from a US airport where the FBI can follow you with jurisdiction.)

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:23 am

Did the guy they thought did it actually do it?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:26 am

hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:23 am Did the guy they thought did it actually do it?
Steal money from bitcoin investors via fraud? If they didn't think he did it, he wouldn't have been arrested.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am

Yes and no

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:31 am

Yes and no? Did he do it or not?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:34 am

Saint wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:05 am We watched some movie on Kodi last night with Hugh Jackman and Terence Howard as dads of little girls who went missing. They ended up kidnapping the guy they think did it and torturing him, well, just punching him in the face. Why don't these Hollywood types figure shit out? You take toes with wire snippers and put a taser on their bungholes.
I heard someone else talking about that movie, its been out awhile but I guess Netflix or whoever just started pushing it

I watched a movie called 3000 Years of Longing. Eldris Iba plays a genie and the movie is about his life as a genie.

The movie trailer made it out to be some adventure movie but it wasn't really that at all.

At one point he is telling a story about a sultan with a penchant for fucking fat women. He is a threat to the crown so his brother who aspires to be king throws him in a dungeon with a bunch of obese naked women, like 500 pounders, and he just lives in this room naked and all greasy from eating pussy. I could smell that room from my TV.

It really has nothing to do with advancing the story, the writer just wanted to show a few 500 pound women naked. One falls down and breaks the tile that was the hiding place for the Genies bottle.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:36 am

Tell us you're talking about DS without talking about DS

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:47 am

I swear IBs brain is a bad Hollywood movie set.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:03 pm

This could be Stu also (1:35 mark)...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:09 pm

eCat assures me I must take people like this seriously...

Roger Stone Says There’s a ‘Demonic Portal’ Above the Biden White House That the Media Refuses to Cover

Roger Stone claimed on Sunday a demonic portal that opened above the White House after President Joe Biden moved in is visible for those who are looking for it.

He told conservative radio host Eric Metaxas he has seen it circling above the White House, as have others who spent enough time looking. During Sunday’s edition of The Eric Metaxas Radio Show, the host asked Stone about his views on the “supernatural.”

Metaxas asked Stone to repeat to him on the air an anecdote he had previously shared.

“I think that… a portal, a demonic portal, opened above the White House around the time that the Bidens moved in,” Stone said. “This was brought to my attention by a Christian who lives in north Florida who sent me a bunch of documents and also a bunch of notations from the Bible about portals.”

Stone said he first expressed skepticism, which Metaxas praised him for. Stone said:

"So, I was skeptical about it but I looked at the photos. Also, there’s a live cam where you can actually see in real-time and there does appear to be something above the White House… At first you say, “Oh, maybe it’s a reflection. Maybe it’s an aerostat balloon. Maybe there’s a logical [explanation.]”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/roger-stone ... -to-cover/