Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:14 pm

African Americans should be outraged at the democratic party for continually undermining their chances of gaining meaningful employment by keeping the workforce saturated with Latinos
They are. The DNC is hemorrhaging black voters because they don't actually do anything for them except give lip service to how they feel their pain.

Construction and other skill trades are a big one where illegals work, taking jobs away from citizens who should be doing that work for more money and benefits. Neither party does anything about it. Trump didn't transfer a single good paying job from an illegal to a citizen.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Exactly

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:33 pm

The elites on both right and left want cheap labor. They want illegal labor. The hypocrite democrats act like beacons of hope and humanity for letting desperate people scrabble through deserts and over rivers for the right to live in squalor, do back breaking labor for under the legal wage, with no safety net, or commit fraud, and under the constant shadow of extortion via our legal system from landlords and employers. I am pro immigration, I believe that everyone who wants to come here and is able to work should be allowed. Legally. Not one cocksucker out there who people vote for wants that. They want to pander to voters (later generations of immigrant citizens and/or to the affected blue collar workers) with useless platitudes while maintaining the cheap and dangerous black market illegal immigrant labor system.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:30 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:46 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:49 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:07 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:51 am " if it sounds racist against Latinos, I don't give a damn, if you think its sound racist on my part for Blacks, I'm not the one saying young black men won't work jobs that Latino's will"

So the white boy is automatically excluded because he's above picking lettuce. Not a white person job. Wow.
a single combine in Nebraska/Kansas/Iowa can harvest 300 acres of corn in a day. One person driving one combine, 300 fucking acres.

we should NOT have lettuce picking jobs in the United States. Mechanize. The "job" should be maintaining and updating the robot/machine to harvest the lettuce.

The ONLY reason why lettuce farmers do not spend big bucks to automate the harvesting process is because Juan-the-illegal-alien is hanging around the Home Depot sign just waiting to be picked up for the day to do the work.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:25 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:14 pm

tree,

billionaires do get things from government, but they spend big bucks for that, with LOBBYISTS. They LOBBY our congressmen and congresswomen. A big example of this is Google, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, and Amazon spending hundreds of millions in DC for lobbyists to pay off congress to expand H1B Visa program. What the billionaires get from government, they have to PAY for it.
Cute
that is one way to put it
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:54 pm

Batshit crazy is another...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:35 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:07 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:51 am " if it sounds racist against Latinos, I don't give a damn, if you think its sound racist on my part for Blacks, I'm not the one saying young black men won't work jobs that Latino's will"

So the white boy is automatically excluded because he's above picking lettuce. Not a white person job. Wow.
a single combine in Nebraska/Kansas/Iowa can harvest 300 acres of corn in a day. One person driving one combine, 300 fucking acres.

we should NOT have lettuce picking jobs in the United States. Mechanize. The "job" should be maintaining and updating the robot/machine to harvest the lettuce.

The ONLY reason why lettuce farmers do not spend big bucks to automate the harvesting process is because Juan-the-illegal-alien is hanging around the Home Depot sign just waiting to be picked up for the day to do the work.
I said nothing about corn you bloated fuck stick.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:23 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:38 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:35 pm

irrelevant. my point is still valid. you do NOT put an illegal alien into the operator cab of a $420,000 corn combine harvester. that farming is automated and mechanized, the very thing that should have happened to lettuce harvest decades ago. but they don't have to because there are always more illegal aliens to pick from

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:40 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:23 pm
I am not on Twitter. Now that Musk is in charge, I might join it

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:47 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:38 pm

irrelevant. my point is still valid. you do NOT put an illegal alien into the operator cab of a $420,000 corn combine harvester. that farming is automated and mechanized, the very thing that should have happened to lettuce harvest decades ago. but they don't have to because there are always more illegal aliens to pick from
Think of how much not using those big machines is saving the environment. Do Mexicans fart like cows?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:49 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:40 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:23 pm
I am not on Twitter. Now that Musk is in charge, I might join it
You'd get eaten alive. Let me know your name on there. I'll help ya out.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:56 pm

IB and his ilk moving the Twitter now. Sounds like a great financial windfall for them. Not...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:05 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:38 pm

$420k? It must be a used combine…
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:08 am

You’re just showing your ignorance here.

Lettuce, like many types of produce, has to be picked by hand because the human is needed to look to see / feel / check if the item should be picked / cut / left for future harvest / culled. A machine can’t do that as effectively. Maybe there will be a machine that can do the same and beat cost effective in the future, but we are far from that point as of now.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:19 am

Charlie Reese final column in the Orlando Sentinel from a few years back I think - he references John Boehner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits.. ( The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.)

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House?( John Boehner. He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. ) If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to. [The House has passed a budget but the Senate has not approved a budget in over three years. The President's proposed budgets have gotten almost unanimous rejections in the Senate in that time. ]

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.
If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ..
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.

Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible. They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.

----------------------

Thats why I say living in fear of their electorate isn't a bad thing
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 am

Where do politicians come from?...