Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:21 pm

sardis wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:35 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:25 am Seems all the Republicans in here would rather run than face the music they had to know would one day catch up to them. I tried to warn you guys. Trump bad. America good. But nope, ya fell for the grift. No ya hide. I figured. Especially that one guy stuck in the 00s. Probably his greatest years.
Face what music? Every R in here would rather have DeSantis over Trump. But if somehow Trump wins 2024 primary we'll vote for him over Biden or Kamala because of severe difference in policy issues. If Trump is somehow convicted of something which he probably will not be, it doesn't change the political landscape that people are growing to hate the current POTUS.
I am thinking that Trump is likely to run again. The reason why I say that is in every single interview he has done since the 2020 election, whenever a reporter has asked Trump about Biden's age (79) and whether or not Biden is too old to be POTUS, Trump has poo-poohed that question saying that Biden is NOT too old. I think the reason for that kind of response is Trump is being pro-active is setting the state for him running again (at age 77) and not be called a hypocrite.

Moreover, I think DeSantis already knows that Trump is likely to run again which is why he will not even dignify any question regarding him throwing his hat into the 2024 ring. No Republican wants to run against a former GOP President in a primary.

But it doesn't really matter. Ask any Republican what Trump has done and what DeSantis wants to do or might be willing to do that is different and you can get an actual list of topics where they differ. Ask any democrat what Joe has done or is willing to do that HRC wouldn't have done, and you will get NO answers. You will get nothing but obfuscation. HRC had 66 million votes in 2016 and Joe Biden had 81 million votes in 2020. That is fraud. Everyone here already knows that. There simply is no reason at all why 15,000,000 extra people got up off their ass and voted for Joe in 2020 when they would not have been willing to vote for HRC in 2016. All of that, fraud, the end. And I have seen nothing that leads me to believe that there won't be voter fraud a second time to make sure Biden is re-elected.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:27 pm

20220616_152601.jpg
20220616_152601.jpg (71.87 KiB) Viewed 398 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:30 pm

IB. We've already shot down your election fraud crap a few times. Don't start your foolishness again. I hope Trump does run, if allowed. The resounding defeat will end all of this nonsense and get us back to being America again and not known as a bunch of racist assholes.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:55 pm

rat,

My post was meant for sardis, not you. I've pretty much given up on you as just being a troll. You don't listen. You don't read. You live in a world that is entirely your own, a world you can't even clearly explain.
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:30 pm IB. We've already shot down your election fraud crap a few times. Don't start your foolishness again. I hope Trump does run, if allowed. The resounding defeat will end all of this nonsense and get us back to being America again and not known as a bunch of racist assholes.
What is this "we?" YOU have shot NOTHING down. Your excuse did not account for 15,000,000 votes. There are two possible scenarios: (one is real bad, the other worse.)

The bad scenario is that liberal democrats are chauvinist pigs. 15,000,000 liberal democrats refused to vote for HRC because they would not vote for a woman to be POTUS. They wouldn't vote for Trump. They just didn't vote at all. But the minute an old white MAN was running on the democrat ticket (Biden) they got up off their asses and voted. Or...

the worse scenario is voter fraud. This is a crime. And yet, no one was prosecuted.

Those are the two choices. If you go door number one, then the election was legitimate and democrats are chauvinist pigs. I'm fine with that, because at least it wouldn't be voter fraud.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:27 pm

So yeah. These hearings are a sham. His own kids and close advisors are lying. Bla bla bla. Too fucking funny. And yeah, already shot ya down on this about a year ago. Trump got the same % of votes from the previous election. Less than Hillary, Less than Biden. Percentage difference somewhat to do with Johnson voters going Bidens way in 20. Trump got 11 million more votes too so Biden only really got 4 million more. Johnsons. Now shut the fuck up already about it. An entire committee is proving that exact point right now you fucking idiot. The Big Lie is a fraud. How much cash did you lose on it? Sucker.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:01 pm

"I'm all on board on DeSantis

I expect the Democrats are working furiously to Boebert him the first chance they get. Probably wouldn't change much"

DeSantis is too smart, and the dems are too inept, to Boebert him. But the good news is, we won't have to. Trump will do it for us. Just watch. If Trump decides to run and DeSantis doesn't tow the line and humbly bow and lick Trump's taint, Trump will unload on him. It's going to be fun to watch, b/c it's definitely going to happen.

Trump has no sense of what's good for the party, only for himself. If he thinks DeSantis is interfering with that, he'll go nuclear on him, just like he has on McConnell, Romney, or any other repub that doesn't lick his asshole. Trump will turn on DeSantis in a second. Then what are the Trump taint-lickers going to do? Decisions, decisions. My only decision is going to be what brand of popcorn I'm going to choose while I watch what's left of the republican party implode. Can't wait...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:06 pm

sardis wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:49 pm Portland's experiment in legalizing all drugs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... drugs.html
"Portland resembles an 'open air drug market' after legalizing hard drugs"

Wait, is that supposed to be a criticism??

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:57 pm

I didn't pay much attention to that. Just like when the entire city of Portland burning turned out to be a few stores in a specific area. Plus, who gives a fuck what those Queen titty suckers think.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:05 am

Trump's not running in 2024, but neither is Biden. With all that's swirling around Trump world right now and he still is polling better than you?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-biden-d ... 21657.html

Dems will be looking at Pete "paternity leave" Buttplug to lead them in 2024.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:47 am

We're bringing Hillary back.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:41 am

Damn. A white, 71 year old male mass shooter. In a church. Killing old white people. Hmmmm.....

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:41 am

Then again it's really no different than Trump and Covid. Just no gun.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:15 pm

1655493312487.jpg
1655493312487.jpg (96.43 KiB) Viewed 343 times

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:58 pm

“I’ve decided I should be on the pardon list, if that’s still in the works.”

Can't do it, Sallie...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm

Jared controlled those.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:48 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Judge Luttig:

I don't do politics and I never have, and I don't want to ever do politics, or even for that matter speak a word about politics. But the day that I read with the rest of the country that the Republican Party had censured Liz Cheney was the final straw for me to the extent that I had a straw in the wind for Republican politics. Why? Because I don't believe that you have a political party at all if the putative members of that party would censure Liz Cheney simply and merely for wanting to investigate as a member of Congress the events of Jan. 6. It's unimaginable to me and my worldview of politics that any person in America would not favor an investigation of Jan. 6.

I'm not naïve. I understand the politics involved just in that investigation. In my view, notwithstanding the politics, every single American citizen and every single member of Congress should have urged an investigation of the events of Jan. 6, which leads me to my pessimism at the moment. If the country's reaction to Jan. 6 had been what it ought to have been, I would not have especially any concerns today for the country and for our democracy.

On the one-year anniversary of Jan. 6, [2021], The New York Times asked me to comment on where I thought the country was a year later, and I did. And I think I said something like, "On Jan. 6, [2021], I was gravely concerned for America and for our democracy." I said a year later for The New York Times that I was more concerned then than I was Jan. 6, [2021]. That's all I said. The reason I said that was that the reaction to Jan. 6, [2021], was the polar opposite of what it should have been, what it ought to have been by the country.

And if we can't agree that what occurred on Jan. 6 was wrong, and to digress, in the view of the Republican Party was, quote, "legitimate political discourse"—if we can't agree as a nation as to the wrongness of the event and that statement by the Republican Party, we'll never agree on anything.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:16 pm

But....but....HILLARY!.....HUNTER!!.....BABY FORMULA!!.....THE BIG LIE!!......

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:06 am

I guess they have to take the lesser of two liberal evils....Putin or fossil fuels.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/20/ukraine ... plies.html