Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:52 am

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts."

You're a mouth-breathing idiot. Fact.
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:54 am

"Trump (personally) never obstructed any investigation of him."

And there it is

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:56 am

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:28 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:54 am "Trump (personally) never obstructed any investigation of him."

And there it is
Every single Republican in congress said (in 2018) that if Trump fired Mueller (or did even ONE THING to obstruct the investigation) that they would have voted to impeach him AND every Republican Senator (not just Romney, ALL OF THEM) would have voted to fire the man. They all went on the record to say that Trump simply had to sit there and let Mueller do whatever Mueller was going to do. Republicans stipulated that POTUS Trump simply had to "submit" to Mueller.

So, he did. And we all know the results. The results were nothing. And you know it. Not even Christopher Steele can defend the Steele dossier. Interview is right here.

And there it is.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:38 am

Igor Danchenko (the mastermind behind much of the horseshit that comprised the Steele Dossier) he wasn't even arrested for perjury until November of 2021!

Its only March. Lets see if he cuts a deal with Durham (if he is guilty, then that is likely) and lets see if Biden pardons him?

So tell me, how did I get any of my facts on the Trump investigation, mixed up?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:38 am

hedge wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:56 am Image
so if you are Putin and that is the case, why wait until General Mumbles is president over Trump?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:46 am

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:38 am
hedge wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:56 am Image
so if you are Putin and that is the case, why wait until General Mumbles is president over Trump?
This is my thought.

I ask my more left-leaning colleagues if they think Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still President. You know what they say when I ask them that question? Nothing. Silence. I put it into an email or post it on a chat, and the question goes unanswered.

Lets see if DS, hedge, or rat are willing to answer that question. I actually think one of them will, but lets see.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Trump is personally obstructing investigations into him as we speak.

Yes. Putin would have invaded and Trump would have blew it off. The elections are coming up. He needs their help.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:14 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm Trump is personally obstructing investigations into him as we speak.
Linkie please? I was objective in my Russian collusion analysis. I want to see objective obstruction. I am not saying you are wrong (you are probably correct) I just want to read about the obstruction.
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm Yes. Putin would have invaded and Trump would have blew it off. The elections are coming up. He needs their help.
Okay. Well, if the war is still going on in November of 2024, lets put it to the test. Lets re-elect Trump to be President and see what happens in Ukraine on Jan 20th, 2025. Maybe the Russians will go home faster than the Iranians let the US embassy hostages go on Jan 20th, 1981?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:19 pm

Thankfully We'll never get to that point.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:23 pm

I've heard it said that a wounded animal is the most dangerous animal, but I don't think that's true. On nature shows, the lions or wolves always go after the wounded animal. And if male lion is trying to take over a pride from another male, if the lead male is wounded the challenger isn't thinking "oh shit, I better not challenge him now, he's wounded and dangerous," he thinks "now is my chance!" So I don't think that's a good phrase...

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:27 pm

The wounded animal is dangerous to the dumbfuck human who wants to help it or harm it because its scared and is a wild animal. Its more dangerous than a non wounded animal because the non-wounded animal would just run away from the dumbfuck human.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:37 pm

I'm not going to blame Biden for this. This is both parties.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/a ... ue-reading
Now, to be fair to the president, the interest in cutting deficits, or even paying lip-service to the idea, has been fading away for some time. Just for fun, here is a list of how many times debt and deficit were mentioned by some presidents in their first SOTU addresses:

In 1993 (debt ratio = 47 percent), Clinton mentioned the national debt nine times and the deficit 21 times in the SOTU. And he actually ended his term with a budget surplus, not a deficit.
In 2001 (debt ratio = 33 percent), Bush mentioned the debt five times in his SOTU.
In 2009 (debt ratio = 47 percent), Obama mentioned the debt two times and the deficit eight times. And after the Great Recession, we had a big fight over the need for the implementation of austerity measures.
In 2017 (debt ratio = 75 percent), Trump mentioned the debt once. This isn’t surprising, since he came into office announcing that he wouldn’t cut the drivers of our future debt: Social Security and Medicare.
In 2022 (debt ratio = 100 percent), Biden mentioned the debt two times (in the context of making health care free for veterans) and the deficit six times to say that more spending would reduce our indebtedness.

This trend has been a long time coming, but it doesn’t make it anymore more acceptable.
No it doesn't.

Facts are facts. The federal debt is 100% of our GDP. That is a fact, not an opinion. Just because I am quoting national review, it doesn't make what I am quoting an opinion. We are broke. We are not fighting World War II. Nor are we building 10,000 miles of Federal interstate. Nor are we building the Hoover Dam. And NASA, do we even have NASA? All this is (ALL OF IT) is just take money away from 230,000,000 poorer young people and give it to 100,000,000 wealthier older people.

I think it is high time we say to the old people of this country; #1 you didn't have enough kids (to become future taxpayers) because you aborted too many of them, #2 you didn't save enough in your retirement, #3 our healthcare system is so outstanding you are living into your 90s, but #4 the Medicare and Social Security transfer payments have bankrupted the nation. Math doesn't work anymore grandma. So either you start to pay some income taxes on the benefits you receive, you forgo your benefits because you are worth $500K (your house is paid off, SELL IT), you double or triple my income tax rate (in which case, I'll just quit), or we keep doing what we are doing and you keep borrowing from your great grandchildren so you can stay alive. We never have the 6th grade math conversation that we need because old people vote and if you show them math, they cry.

The average 65 year old head of household has 47 times the assets of the average 35 year old head of household. Fourty-seven-times the assets! Now much of that math is because the 35 year old is swimming in debt (mortgage, student loans, car loans, and credit cards) while the 65 year old person is free-and-clear, but the math is still the math. The old people have the assets, just not the income. In this country, we tax income to give old people income until death.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 pm

20220302_150219.jpg
20220302_150219.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 177 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado referring to Biden putting US soldiers in caskets wrote:you put them there. 13 of them

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:24 pm

They look like 2 drunk football bitches screaming at the umpires.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Republican women are thin and attractive.

rat, you'd fuck both of them

Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Not this one

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:08 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:52 pm

received_541731613799652.jpeg
received_541731613799652.jpeg (97.06 KiB) Viewed 154 times