The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:16 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:12 pm So, you're trusting an unverified website from New Zealand to provide accurate information about something our military keeps hidden?

You are a fucking idiot and a waste of oxygen.
Well if you say so. I'll tell ya, your comments are not putting me at ease DS.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:19 pm

They're not meant to "put you at ease," you stupid son of a bitch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:24 pm

It appears you may be the one who is gravely concerned at the moment. Me thinks you doth protest too much.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:27 pm

No, I just despise people like you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:56 pm

You are going to have to get over that. Or don't get over it I don't care.

Do I think it is likely that maybe just ONE PERSON at the Federal Government who is in the room and can see the DEFCON status "panicked" and called their mom or dad or boyfriend or whomever to (secretly) let them know that Biden set DEFCON to 2 on Feb 27th? And somehow some reporter got his hands on that information in New Zealand? Yes, I think that is likely. Leaks are everywhere.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Biden State of the Inion Bingo

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:04 pm

I can't wait till it's over and all that's left of the Republican party starts pointing out that he stutters. Fun times.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 pm

Joe is taking a long time leaving. Talking to everyone and even taking his own selfies. He'll do anything to avoid bedtime.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 am

Tonight Biden said we stand with the Iranians. I'm sure he meant the Ukrainians. He kinda got snagged up when he said something about the devaluation of the ruble. He's just having some fun...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:05 am

I stand with the Iranians that don't want to chop my head off.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:18 am

So you're saying you don't stand with anyone in here...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:34 am

Not a chance in hell.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:32 am

given the current state of things you probably won't hear much about this

Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.

The first unlawful action, according to the report, concerned the payment of grant funds to five Wisconsin counties that were used to facilitate voting. That arrangement, Gableman wrote, violated Wis. Stat. § 12.11, which prohibits election bribery by providing it is illegal to offer anything of value to or for any person in order to induce any elector to go to the polls or vote.

According to the report, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg providing financing that allowed the Center for Tech and Civic Life to offer nearly $9 million in “Zuck Bucks” to Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay counties. In exchange, the “Zuckerberg 5,” as the report called the counties, in effect, operated Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts. Those grant funds then paid for illegal drop boxes to be placed in Democratic voting strongholds.

The illegal use of drop boxes represented a second area of concern to the special counsel’s office. The report notes state election code limits the manner in which ballots may be cast, providing that an elector must personally mail or deliver his or her ballot to the municipal clerk, except where the law authorizes an agent to act on the behalf of the voter.

The Zuckerberg 5 also violated the federal and state constitutional guarantee of equal protection, according to the special counsel report. The grant money targeted specific voters for special voting privileges, to the disadvantage of similarly situated voters located in other Wisconsin counties. The report also detailed troubling evidence the Zuckerberg 5 counties allowing private groups working with the granting organization, the Center for Tech and Civic Life, to “unlawfully administer aspects of the election,” including in one county where one organization was unlawfully embedded in local government election administration.

The special counsel’s report also highlighted the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) illegal directive to clerks to ignore the state election code governing voting in nursing homes. In several nursing home locations throughout the state, 100 percent of registered voters cast a ballot in the 2020 election—an unheard-of rate that included many ineligible voters.

Non-citizen and incapacitated citizens also remained listed on Wisconsin’s voting rolls, in violation of the law, according to the report. Because some non-citizens qualify for driver’s licenses, the law requires non-citizens’ names be removed from the master roll, but that was not done, according to the special counsel. Likewise, individuals declared incompetent must, by law, be removed from the master list, but again that did not occur.

Special Counsel Gableman detailed many other substantial problems with the 2020 election, but equally troubling to the widespread violations of election law established in the report were the attempts by government officials to impede the investigation. Both the Wisconsin Election Commission and the state attorney general “have refused to cooperate with the Legislature’s investigation and actively obstructed it,” according to the report, with a separate appendix detailing how the Office of Special Counsel and the state Assembly have been blocked from investigating portions of the Wisconsin government.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:52 am

Sweet!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:19 am

"Both the Wisconsin Election Commission and the state attorney general “have refused to cooperate with the Legislature’s investigation and actively obstructed it,”

Wow, straight out of Trump's playbook. About time the dems started competing on a level playing field. I didn't think they had to the balls...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 am

Biden will just pardon Zuck, if it comes to that. And the media will not report on it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:35 am

"I didn't think they had to the balls..."

Do I want to know?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:43 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:48 am

hedge wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:19 am "Both the Wisconsin Election Commission and the state attorney general “have refused to cooperate with the Legislature’s investigation and actively obstructed it,”

Wow, straight out of Trump's playbook. About time the dems started competing on a level playing field. I didn't think they had to the balls...
Trump's playbook? Trump (personally) never obstructed any investigation of him. He let Mueller do whatever Mueller was going to do. And in the end, Mueller exonerated Trump as Trump knew he would because Trump did nothing illegal. Fact.

Of course the Wisconsin Election Commission and the state AG aren't going to cooperate. They are democrats. Any investigation shows that they DID break the law. They will fight to the bitter end on this but (in the end) Biden will just pardon everyone.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:48 am

When we finally coordinate Putins assassination I hope we're smart enough to use a Ukrainian trigger man.