Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:39 pm

Mines not gated but we have parking stickers.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:45 am

They are going to put these people someplace. And wherever they go, they will likely bring ruin.

Look, none of us likes theft. And at the moment, Union Pacific, Amazon, Wal-Mart, and Target are dealing with theft (collectively) to the tune of 90 containers a day, and its likely ALL due to illegal immigration. The DA in LA County will not prosecute these people ransacking these containers as they idle on their railcars because the animals doing the pilferage, they are illegal aliens (to prosecute a crime that they are guilty of, is to deport.) Deportation is a "non-starter" only for democrats. So the rest of us must deal with empty shelves and our companies filing ridiculously large insurance claims to cover their losses. Everyone loses because of illegal immigration.

There is NOTHING these people can do. Have we learned nothing of the illiterate Haitian refugees after we gave them temporary asylum following that terrible earthquake? Do we really want to talk about these people taking their EBT cards to try and use the money to get butt/ass injection surgeries? That is well documented even if Lester Holt was too much of a goody-goody pussy to mention it.

This is a wonderful, generous country. But if you have no skills, no education, no professional expertise that can be of any value in the 1st world, this is no place for you. The data is in. Nothing good is coming of this. Enjoy your empty shelves.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:52 am

sounds like a legit organization

BLM leaders quietly trying to disassociate themselves from the organization because of funding irregularities.....

"What BLM does is of tremendous social importance. That they won't give an honest or complete or straightforward answer in regards to its leadership is a concern. Not only do they not have an executive director right now, we think, but they also don't want to tell you how the organization is being run."

On Tuesday, a Washington Examiner reporter attempted to request BLM's 2020 Form 990 in person at the charity's office in Los Angeles, which the group disclosed as the location its books are stored in previous filings submitted to the IRS, only to be told by a security guard that there has never been a BLM office at the location.

An unidentified BLM spokesperson informed the Washington Examiner on Thursday that the group does not currently maintain a "permanent office" and offered to mail a copy of its 990 within two weeks.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -jump-ship
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:13 am

There’s nothing wrong with gated communities…

990 filings are public and can be looked up online.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:25 am

I like how IB always states his facts with "probably" and "likely" all the time. Fucking clueless.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 am

He's likely an idiot...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:32 am

Welp, you two are not idiots. I actually think the both of you are rather bright.

It would be so much better guys if instead of attacking me personally, you would find fault with my logic. The illegal aliens, think of something that they can do that will add value and bring more into this country than what they demand of it. Make an economic argument. I don't think you can do that. I can't think of anything that they can do that would be a net-positive good for the United States.

The data is in, I have been very precise on what is happening in Los Angeles with our supply chain. I make those comments and you guys call me an idiot. Why? I guess its because it pisses you off that I am showing the results of illegal immigration (showing you results of elected politicians who's job it is to enforce the law but their refusal to do it because of social justice.) Maybe you would rather live in a world of ignorance, keep the people on this forum ignorant of what is happening? I don't know.

These people can't do anything. Nothing. They have to go, guys. They can't stay here. The only reason why they are staying is the people in power who have the authority to remove them, they are choosing not to do so. And the activists who speak out for them, they chase my Senator into the ladies room and harass her while she sits down to take a shit. That happened rat, no "probably" and no "likely."
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:42 am

“Welp, you two are not idiots….”

Ok, now you are in the idiot territory…or have no perception.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:49 am

Fair

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:03 am

sardis wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:42 am “Welp, you two are not idiots….”

Ok, now you are in the idiot territory…or have no perception.
Yes I suppose I walked into that one.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:24 am

eCat wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:52 am sounds like a legit organization

BLM leaders quietly trying to disassociate themselves from the organization because of funding irregularities.....

"What BLM does is of tremendous social importance. That they won't give an honest or complete or straightforward answer in regards to its leadership is a concern. Not only do they not have an executive director right now, we think, but they also don't want to tell you how the organization is being run."

On Tuesday, a Washington Examiner reporter attempted to request BLM's 2020 Form 990 in person at the charity's office in Los Angeles, which the group disclosed as the location its books are stored in previous filings submitted to the IRS, only to be told by a security guard that there has never been a BLM office at the location.

An unidentified BLM spokesperson informed the Washington Examiner on Thursday that the group does not currently maintain a "permanent office" and offered to mail a copy of its 990 within two weeks.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -jump-ship
I think anyone who is trying to file a Form 990 in a charity office for this, they are just looking for a way to scam the system. BLM is supposed to be entirely de-centralized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement
It's kind of like the Red Pill movement and MGTOW, there is no single entity that is in authority to dictate anything to anyone. There is no organization, no boss setting up any rules. De-centralization, that is by design. You have no central authority, there is no one to sue. If you have no centralization, then a government can't go, attack that central authority, and shut it down (kind of like crypto-currencies can't really be shut down.)

I suppose you could say those three black women who came up with the idea, they are in charge if no one else is. It was their idea. But after looking at their bios on wiki, it appears to me that they are more concerned with lesbianism, immigration, and police brutality than they are, black lives.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:05 pm

West Virginia. Leading America into Tomorrow

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:31 pm

"Yes I suppose I walked into that one."

I wish you were walking into an iron skillet that I was swinging at your face, two-handed...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Well hedge, our nation may be walking into a shooting war in Ukraine at any moment. That is far more important than any iron skillet you have swinging at my face. I certainly hope both congress and Biden do exactly as Trump would have had them do in Ukraine if he were still running things: absolutely nothing. We'll see if Hunter Biden once being on the board at Burisma has any influence on his old man and his foreign policy.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:38 pm

They have shooting wars?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:41 pm

Rat, let's hope for everyone's sake, that in Ukraine, they don't.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russ ... -rcna13921

The thing that pisses me off about the media, so many of them give a damn how this will affect the Winter Olympics in Bejing. I mean for fucks sake, thousands (maybe a million) people are going to die, and you are worried about the damn Olympics?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:46 pm

But you're worried about Hunter Biden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Thousands. Maybe a million....What the fuck is that?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:55 pm

junglerat wrote:But you're worried about Hunter Biden.
No rat.

I'm just concerned that because Biden's useless, worthless, cokehead son was given a do-nothing job sitting on a board for a Ukrainian energy company (which paid him $80,000 a month), just given that do-nothing-job as quid-pro-quo/payment back to then Vice President Biden in exchange for a billion in US military hardware to Ukraine, that Biden might still feel that he OWES Ukraine something for taking care of his son. And that might have some influence in his decision making with respect to the war that none of us want. I mean, who knows what goes on in that mind of Biden's? That is one place I do not want to go.
junglerat wrote:Thousands. Maybe a million....What the fuck is that?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

(looks around the room to see if anyone else is shocked)

Rat, do you have any idea what has been happening in Russia in the last 24 hours? Its not fake news just because a few news agencies refuse to report on it.

I hope you are right. I hope its all just for show. But it costs a fortune to mobilize 125,000 troops and tanks from A to B. They don't usually do that unless something is going to happen.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:36 pm

A pretty raw, gut wrenching speech by the widow of the NYPD. From regretting fighting with her husband right before to calling out the NY D.A. while the DA was sitting there in the service. It drew a standing ovation, even by the bishop.