Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:23 pm

"A disease can not be racist"

What about sickle cell anemia?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Oh definitely.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:35 pm

someone should protest again sickle cell, maybe set some doctors offices on fire
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:57 pm

IB hates black people. So, I am sure it has crossed that racist fuck’s mind.

Older white people vote disproportionately higher than any other demographic, iirc, and they vote overwhelmingly Republican too. Missing a few thousand base voters could really hurt the GOP in tight races.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:59 pm

Biden sucks so much it won't matter this time around
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:06 pm

Believing that different "races" of humans actually exist is the ultimate expression of racism.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:23 pm "A disease can not be racist"

What about sickle cell anemia?
What about it? Skinheads (people who are truly racist) use the sickle cell anemia argument to scientifically defend their racism with logic. That makes them feel smart saying that white people are superior to black people because white people don't have sickle cell. Problem is, the skinheads don't look deep enough at the data and they lack the basic understand of how the human body works and changes (over generations.)

Sickle cell anemia developed genetically, (over hundreds of generations) as an immunity to malaria which ravages Sub-Saharan Africa.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 123931.htm

Yes, sickle cell is only in people of African ancestry. Of course. But that is only because hundreds of generations have developed sickle cell there as an antidote to Malaria. If the point of origin of white people were Sub-Saharan Africa, white people would have sickle cell.

And its not just sickle cell. When you eat beans, do you fart? If you do, you are likely to be of almost pure white-European ancestry. There has not yet been enough generations of white people who have been exposed to beans as food and nutrition the way it was for native Americans and the like. So white people fart (and can develop all sorts of gastro-intestinal problems) when they eat beans whereas native Americans, don't. Flip it around, why is it that native Americans have such a high likelihood to have a problem with alcoholism compared to European descent or African descent? Once again, not enough generations have passed (genetically) for their bodies to handle alcohol.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:24 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:57 pm IB hates black people. So, I am sure it has crossed that racist fuck’s mind.

Older white people vote disproportionately higher than any other demographic, iirc, and they vote overwhelmingly Republican too. Missing a few thousand base voters could really hurt the GOP in tight races.
You never fail to disappoint me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:16 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:59 pm Biden sucks so much it won't matter this time around
Does he though? Or are you still butthurt?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:31 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:24 pm You never fail to disappoint me.
I am sure you hear that from your wife every time you drop your pants.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:49 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:31 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:24 pm You never fail to disappoint me.
I am sure you hear that from your wife every time you drop your pants.
Perhaps.

Needless to say I still have a wife. We can't say that about all the men whose lives YOU have fucking ruined now can we, counsellor?

Your occupation makes you a shit person. You produce nothing of value and leave only wreckage and ruin in your wake. The world would have a been a much better place if you had not been a part of it. Take that to the grave.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:38 am

if you have 15 minutes and the interest, a good read on Vance who back by Thiel is running for office here in Ohio.

He started out being anti-Trump and the left turned on him after Trump's election, essentially blaming "his" people for Trump winning. He realized the progressives no longer worry about blue collar working class people and are focused on multiculturalism as the goal, so he went hard right and decided to run for office.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/The ... 748223.php

I haven't really made up my mind about him. I think I'd vote for him if I thought he was really sincere, but I'm not sure he isn't just doing this out of spite.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:11 am

quick example of why the NYT exemplifies everything that is bad about journalism

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:24 am

I like the juxtaposition of IB calling DS a shit person who will take his sins to his grave and then eCat strolls in and cheerfully offers a "good read" on some local politician named Vance...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:46 am

eCat wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:38 am if you have 15 minutes and the interest, a good read on Vance who back by Thiel is running for office here in Ohio.

He started out being anti-Trump and the left turned on him after Trump's election, essentially blaming "his" people for Trump winning. He realized the progressives no longer worry about blue collar working class people and are focused on multiculturalism as the goal, so he went hard right and decided to run for office.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/The ... 748223.php

I haven't really made up my mind about him. I think I'd vote for him if I thought he was really sincere, but I'm not sure he isn't just doing this out of spite.
eCat,

I like this part about Vance.
Vance's new political identity isn't so much a façade or a reversal as an expression of an alienated worldview that is, in fact, consistent with his life story. And now there's an ideological home for that worldview: Vance has become one of the leading political avatars of an emergent populist-intellectual persuasion that tacks right on culture and left on economics. Known as national conservatism or sometimes "post-liberalism," it is - in broad strokes - heavily Catholic, definitely anti-woke, skeptical of big business, nationalist about trade and borders, and flirty with Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban. In Congress, its presence is minuscule - represented chiefly by Sens. Josh Hawley and Marco Rubio - but on Fox News, it has a champion in Tucker Carlson, on whose show Vance is a regular guest.
Yeah pretty much me.

I am not Catholic (I am non-denominational Protestant, who suffered through fish sticks and pizza at school lunch on Friday's growing up) but the rest, yeah, I'm pretty much down with all of that. I used to be much more open about globalism and offshoring of jobs to other countries. But now I have seen first hand how that hollowed out middle-America. A manufacturing job in Youngstown once worked by the 91 IQ male (who made enough in his union job to support a wife, two kids, and a mortgage for a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 40 year old home in 1972) has been replaced with an opioid addiction and a despicable "DookSucks" roaming nearby to nuke any marriage he gets and saddle him with 14 years of alimony payments simply because his wife's 'Gina has ceased to tingle. I want to shepherd these people into IT. So we need to be super patient with our fellow US citizens no matter how limited and marginal they are. It's the reason why my patience tends to be limitless with the newbie programmers and developers who don't pick things up immediately (or even in a year.) I hold their hands and fix the code. I show them their mistakes (which they make again and again) and I just buckle down and correct it. And I show them what they did wrong again. And again. That is the same patience that I NEVER got from others when I broke into the industry (lost a lot of jobs because I just didn't understand until it was too late.) And on the border, I am done with illegal immigration. Just done with it. They are not sneaking across the border to write C# or enlist in the US Navy. Ask yourself, why do we permit their criminal behavior all the while, shitting on middle-America and its desire to just wake up in the morning, go to work at the plant (that is now closed) and treating those people as if they should just hurry up an die? All people CAN own stock but so many people don't. They are going to (lawfully) build their wealth with buying land. Or with buying houses on land. Or with their own business. Or buying bitcoin. Or else maybe nothing at all. To them, that IS the American way (not through Wall Street.) And that is okay.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:50 am

hedge wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:24 am I like the juxtaposition of IB calling DS a shit person who will take his sins to his grave and then eCat strolls in and cheerfully offers a "good read" on some local politician named Vance...
DS is a shit person because all he does is ruin marriages and (as follows) ruins lives. He profits from the misery of others. The children who see their dad kicked out of the house because mom just wanted dad to be an obedient ATM machine (or be gone) those kids' lives are fucking ruined. That is DS's fault. He is complicit. He can practice any form of law, he picks the worst possible form of law because it is the most "well formed" (there is no real convincing anyone of anything in a court of law when a no-fault-divorce is granted "unilaterally") and is very profitable for him. If there are 9 planes in Dante's Hell, the 9th is filled with obstetricians who perform abortions and people like DS will occupy the 8th plane. Fuck him.

Vance? Who does he ruin for a living?

There is no juxtaposition.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:27 pm

Right until the end, the two jurors that talked to the media, they said that the jury believed Elizabeth Holmes.

I don't know if they believed her simply because the feminist imperative demanded that they WANTED TO BELIEVE IN HER (first, self-made, female billionaire in all of world history) OR if its because she is such a sociopath on the stand and can get anyone to buy her bullshit. I don't know which it is. Maybe both? But the jurors ALL agreed almost immediately in all 4 counts that they convicted her on (the $140 million in wire frauds) because she was in charge and she was responsible and that was the end of it. She stole from very wealthy people. You don't have to feel sorry for Betsy DeVos but you do have to enforce the law to make sure people don't steal from her simply to enrich themselves.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:37 pm

Glad to see I still own free real estate in your head and that your wife complains about you in bed, IB.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:37 pm Glad to see I still own free real estate in your head and that your wife complains about you in bed, IB.
You don't have free real-estate. Divorce attorneys do. I don't have any problem with you from a personal standpoint. Its your profession that I have a problem with. And I will never tire of reminding you of what a horrible person you are, so long as you maintain that profession. So CHANGE.

You need to quit. Practice another form of law. Be a respectable human being. Stop being a destroyer and an ender of worlds. In my eyes, you are as bad as a heroin dealer who knows that his clients will eventually overdose and die. I can assure you, I am not the only one who feels that way.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:09 pm

Epstein crap....

You know gentlemen, we here (in this country) we talk a "big game" like we give a shit about child sex trafficking. We like to hear ourselves talk about that. It makes men in this country feel protective and macho. We "act" like (act being the operative word) from a crime standpoint, the ONLY THING more important that busting Johns who fuck little girls is convicting murderers. You would think that would be true what with all the Omerto videos on youtube and all the TEDx talks on youtube with all these scenes and speeches about child sex trafficking. You would think that.

But we are bullshitting ourselves. Only a tiny percentage of people in this country give a shit if a 14 year old girl sells her ass to an old man. I had to have Ann's article today remind me of that is (unfortunately) true.

https://anncoulter.com/2022/01/05/the-g ... up-part-i/
As for media coverage, did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?

Immediately after Epstein’s arrest at Teterboro Airport in July 2019, the FBI executed a search warrant on his New York mansion. Following a daylong search, agents discovered a hidden safe in the closet of a fifth-floor dressing room, used a saw to break into it, and found an enormous collection of photos of naked girls, and CDs of the girls apparently having sex with influential men.

Then, the agents left — abandoning the photos and CDs, with Epstein’s employees free to wander about the place. As Kelly Maguire, FBI special agent in charge of the search, explained during Maxwell’s trial, they only had a warrant to search the house, but not to remove evidence — evidence at the heart of the entire sex trafficking scheme.

It didn’t occur to Maguire to leave a single agent behind to guard the CDs? How about the intern who just gets coffee?

You’ll never guess what happened next.

The CDs and photographs disappeared. By the time the FBI returned with a new warrant — four days later — to remove the CDs and photos, they were gone. Later, after a few phone calls, Epstein’s lawyer, Richard Kahn, “returned” the cache in two suitcases. I had no idea they were important! I was just tidying up!

Were the videos tampered with? Were all of the photos returned? Who knows!
But it gets worse guys.
As further evidence that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVER-UP: The New York Times has never breathed a single word about the CDs lost in the FBI’s botched search. Nor has The Washington Post. Nor the Chicago Tribune. Nor the Los Angeles Times.

Wait — I’ll make this easier. Here’s a list of all the major U.S. newspapers that did report on Maguire’s breathtaking revelation:

1) The Miami Herald
2) The New York Post

The end.

Oddly, media in the rest of the world seemed to find Maguire’s testimony about the vanishing CDs somewhat more newsworthy. The story of the missing tapes was covered — repeatedly — in The Daily Telegraph (London), The Independent (United Kingdom), The Daily Mail (Ireland), Economic News (Russia) and the Daily Mail (U.K.), among others.

The totally not-a-cover-up gets weirder and weirder.
Rat, posted the infamous Epstein-Ghislaine-Trump-Melania photo with the caption, two down, two to go. GREAT!!!!! Let's see if the FBI has any CDs in that stack with (the-name-of-girl)-and-(Trump) on them where he is videoed fucking an underage Palm Beach high school student in 1997 at any of Epstein's properties. Let's see it. Oh wait, the FBI fucked it all up (again) and now we may never know who these Johns were?

I want to know. You want to know. We all want to know. But why do I get the impression that the government and media only want us TO KNOW if those tapes implicate who the media and the government want implicated? Otherwise, its hush-hush?

Ask yourself this rat, eCat, aTm, DS, hedge, sardis, all of you; if you found out that a very powerful man that you admire (because he sits on your side of the political spectrum) was caught up in this and was blackmailed into giving Epstein money (money he used to buy jet aircraft and Caribbean islands), blackmailed because Epstein had a video recording that man you admire fucking a 15 year old Palm Beach high school whore in one of the many rooms of Epstein's many mansions, would you want that video to come out to the public implicating him and sending him to prison or would you want it to remain hush-hush for your own political interests? Because I think that is where we are at right now with our media and this government and (perhaps) some of our fellow citizens who put politics ahead of the law with regards to sex trafficking in the United States.