Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:01 am

My 19 year old son got the second dose of Moderna this past December after finals and he is still sick. Tested him in house twice and both times said it was negative. Going to take him to the doctor this week if we can.

This whole time the closest relation to me to getting covid is my sister-in-law in PA. I don't know if we had it and didn't know or we are some superhumans.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:27 am

Be a lot cooler if you were…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 am

I've never posted a picture of the MIF on here, but I think it's time I did:

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:28 am

"Does she have O blood type?"

AB+

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:49 am

Hopefully we will get a verdict in the Elizabeth Holmes trial this week (maybe today?)

The trial against the 5 conspirators who plotted to kidnap Governor Whitmer begins in just 2 months (assuming it goes to trial.) I am not so sure it will even go to trial. The prosecution has already thrown 3 of the undercover FBI agents who "worked-with" the conspirators off the case for "entrapment." The defense team has refused every single offer that has come their way saying that the 5 men were just LARP-ing! We DARE YOU to take it court. LOL!

I think it is even money that (despite Whitmer's protestations) that the federal government drops all charges before they enter a courtroom.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:16 pm

So, hospitals in RI are short staffed. They laid off unvaccinated medical personnel. Of course, the right action is to allow covid positive personnel to work in the hospital....

https://www.providencejournal.com/story ... 066882002/

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:51 pm

Okay so today's the day.

The settlement agreement with Virginia Roberts and the Epstein victims fund (that gave her money), that was "unsealed" today, officially. The Prince and his defense team has been fighting real hard to keep it sealed. Well, its public now. So now the focus is on him.

I don't know if the Ghislaine Maxwell trial helped Virginia Roberts specifically (in fact it may have hurt her.) "Carolyn" (one of the victim's who testified) said under oath that it was Virginia Roberts specifically who hooked her up with Epstein and Maxwell. So Roberts was paid the $200 headhunting/recruiting fee for "Carolyn" that was standard-operating-procedure in this horrible structure here, but the unsealing of the documents, well, that will likely help her vs the Prince.

You know, Feb 6th of this year will mark 70 years that the Queen has been "the Queen", the longest running monarch in all of UK history. She is only two years behind Louis the XIV for the longest running monarch ever in the history of EVER. It would be a shame if the last real monarchy (IMHO) would come to an end because of her second son being such a monster.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:08 pm

The tricky part here is Geography. The Prince's lawyers tried to get the whole case against the Prince thrown out because Virginia Roberts doesn't even live in the United States. The Prince failed.

Virginia Roberts Guiffre lives in Australia with her husband, Guiffre. He met her when she was 19 and working as a "recruiter" for Esptein in Southeast Asia. Apparently, Epstein sent Virginia Roberts to "massage school" somewhere in Southeast Asia, the whole time, she was recruiting young Asian girls to be sent back to be part of Epstein's "harem" of underage girls. Guiffre met her there and "rescued her" from her life.

So by that, it would make Virginia Robers complicit in sex trafficking, Mann Act, a Federal offense. She would face her own possible 20+ year sentence if the feds decided to prosecute her the way they just did, Ghislaine Maxwell. While she stays in Australia, she is "safe" (so to speak.)

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:47 pm

DeSantis, shitting all over AOC (and deservedly so)

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:53 pm

Do you want to live in Florida?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:53 pm Do you want to live in Florida?
Not yet. Soon.

Anyway, Ghislaine Maxwell gets married in 2016, transfers all her tens-of-millions of wealth/assets that she got from Epstein over to her husband over the next four years, is arrested in 2020, and in a call last month to her jailcell, her husband tells her that he is "moving on" and is now fucking the yoga instructor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Jury deadlocked on 3 of 11 counts

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:34 pm

Who is Holmes?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:00 am

She was CEO of a blood testing company and made all these wild claims about being able to detect and potentially cure cancer or other blood related diseases to secure investment funding.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:16 am

eCat wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:00 am She was CEO of a blood testing company and made all these wild claims about being able to detect and potentially cure cancer or other blood related diseases to secure investment funding.
Late yesterday afternoon/evening, the jury found her guilty on 4 of 11 counts of fraud.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/03/tech/eli ... index.html

Guilty on 4 counts
Not-guilty on 4 counts
hung jury on 3 counts
The charges Holmes was found guilty of include one count of conspiracy to defraud investors, as well as three wire fraud counts tied to specific investors. Holmes faces up to 20 years in prison as well as a fine of $250,000 plus restitution for each count.
The 4 not-guilty counts are "fraud to patients." So the jury didn't hold her responsible for the mis-diagnosis that Theranos gave those patients and their blood samples.

The fact that it took the jury so long during deliberation AND that they carefully analyzed each count (and her guilt or innocence) gives me confidence that her trial was fair. Being hung on 3 of the counts just re-affirms that they really took their job seriously.

11 fraud counts is very serious. Being convicted of fraud on just ONE count, is a big deal. 4 counts? Huge. She is 37. She is not going to get 80 years in prison, but she may not get out of prison until she is in her 60s or even her 70s.

Do NOT steal money from the 0.01%. They fuck you for that.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:02 am

with Omicron lighting up millions right now, there are a few scientist coming out and saying this may be the event that burns out Covid.

lets hope
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:44 pm

With elections having been / being so close, I wonder if the virus will have negative effects on Trump / GOP in swing areas because of the loss of older people and the like who were more likely to support Trump / GOP.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:59 pm

Alright I am not letting this one go.
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:44 pm With elections having been / being so close, I wonder if the virus will have negative effects on Trump / GOP in swing areas because of the loss of older people and the like who were more likely to support Trump / GOP.
You want to go this path? Fine.

There is no such thing as a "racist disease." But if there was a "poor man's disease", it would be covid-19. This virus has ravaged minority communities (in particular, black communities) that almost always vote democrat line regardless of age or gender. So by this argument that you are making (if you are looking at this purely demographically from a "voter-fatality" standpoint) then yes, old people are being wiped out. But if you look deeper at the data, the ones who are younger who are dying, black, Hispanic, and native American populations are disproportionately hit. Poor people are dying and of those that die who vote (if they don't live in West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma, or Arkansas) mostly just democrat voters.

A disease can not be racist, but it can discriminate in who it chooses to kill based on education, money, literacy, and public health.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:14 pm

Don't know why we're still talking about Trump running. It is fun I guess though.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:23 pm

He's not. He's just playing it up to get attention until after 2022.