eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:12 pm

$15 MW?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Yes. He ran on it but now that he's in won't do anything about it.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:09 pm

Tree wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 pm Biden has abandoned things he ran on like a $15.00 MW and public option. You know, things that would actually help the little guy for a change? He's garbage just like everyone on the real left said.
Yes he is garbage, but it doesn't matter. It never mattered. What mattered was South Carolina and every single state after that in the 2020 primary.

The black community selected HIM. That's it tree. You want to win the Presidency as a democrat, you must first win the democrat primary. And they chose HIM out of all the others. Right or wrong. It would be Biden. And that is because the black community voted as a group (in solidarity) for Biden. The last time the black community did NOT get the candidate they wanted in the democrat primary, was 1988. You have to go back that far for the blacks to be outvoted in the democrat primary.

The end.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:10 pm

the question mark means I don't know what MW is?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:10 pm the question mark means I don't know what MW is?
Minimum wage
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:15 pm

oh I should have guess that, but I didn't think anyone was still talking about minimum wage

is that really a priority right now? I think its the best of both worlds. Anyone with any gumption should be able to land a $15 an hour job right now, there is such a worker shortage and the market is dictating the wages, not the government.

stop flooding the country with illegals and those wages will stay up

let workers organize and they'll get health care and vacations too.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Minimum wage? Are you serious? BAHAHAHA!

LOSERS

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:37 pm

Anyone with any gumption should be able to land a $15 an hour job right now
As it turns out that's incorrect on about 5 different levels. Most rightie propaganda is.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:40 pm

sounds like you know someone who can't get a $15 an hour job and are blaming Biden and the GOP for it

Most lefties have to find someone to blame for their situation.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:47 pm

Now you're just making stuff up. Which, to be fair, is what the right wing think tanks do. So at least you're consistent.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:51 pm

Situation?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:54 pm

in this economy if you can't find a $15 an hour job then you're never going to get one

don't expect the government to bail people out, but of course that is exactly what you're expecting with a mandate. I'm not even against a $15 an hour minimum wage, but I can drive within 5 miles of my house right now and find at least 3 places hiring for $20 an hour unskilled labor. It is unnecessary and will be for the foreseeable future

and I'm in freakin Ohio, the rust belt. Nebraska has 1.9% unemployment. They literally have 3 jobs for every single person that is looking

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:21 pm

261331241_10158538084168170_3727708431450198600_n.jpg
261331241_10158538084168170_3727708431450198600_n.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 830 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:22 pm

260358393_10223945578100493_2983965571781389463_n.jpg
260358393_10223945578100493_2983965571781389463_n.jpg (30.45 KiB) Viewed 830 times

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:02 pm

Complete horseshit, as usual, eCat. You’re cherry picking a few data points and extrapolating out hoping nobody notices. But tens of millions of Americans are in poverty and another hundred million or so without a solid retirement are close. It’s not a bail-out. Govt needs to do its GD job. Although with both parties being right of center, good luck.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:55 pm

with the average rent in major cities coming in around $1900, $15 an hour isn't lifting anyone, especially people in the service sector who struggle to work full time, out of poverty.

and its not going to do jack shit in support of retirement.

Its not a government bailout, is a government clusterfuck.

Let the market dictate wages, demand the government doesn't import workers to undercut Americans

That's isn't a GOP concept that is an idea by a man named Adam Smith

When the government gets involved, for example , sending out $600 and $1200 checks to people, then you get unintended consequences like record inflation, that by Biden's own admission is a result of people being flush with money and the supply chain not being able to support demand.

So the people that were actually able to make $15 an hour? Its really more like $13 an hour.

Keep asking the government to alter the invisible hand of economics, you'll get further behind

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Don’t Adam Smith me you unmitigated dick. I’ve been Adam Smithing you all for years. 🤦‍♂️

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:33 am

oh yea, you sound like it, demanding the government implement a base wage

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:03 am

eCat wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:33 am oh yea, you sound like it, demanding the government implement a base wage
I've already given that lesson, several times probably. So now you get to go read on your own.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 pm

tell me more about all the Adam Smith references you've made on here in between demanding more government regulation