Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Because if it's guilty, Q dopes will just go home.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:01 pm

sardis wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:49 pm A good rundown of all the major stories the media got wrong because of their irrational hatred of Trump clouds their discretion.

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/w ... llapse-650

A lot like when Rat/Hedge/DS post with IB
That NYT reporter he references should be fired and then beaten
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm

The new commander of the Oklahoma National Guard has declared the organization will not enforce the Defense Department’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on its troops, according to local media outlets.

Army Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino was announced as the state’s new adjutant general Wednesday, though he has not yet been confirmed by the state Senate, according to a press release from Gov. Kevin Stitt’s office.

On Nov. 2, Stitt formally requested that DoD not enforce the mandate on the state’s Army and Air National Guard members. In the letter, which his office posted online, he said that 10% of the state’s troops had refused the vaccine and that the mandate was “irresponsible.”

The Defense Department is aware of the Mancino memo and Stitt’s letter and “will respond to the governor appropriately,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

He did not elaborate.

“That said, Secretary Austin believes a vaccinated force is a more ready force,” said Kirby. “That is why he has ordered mandatory vaccines for the total force, and that includes our National Guard, who contribute significantly to national missions at home and abroad.”

The state’s former top general, Army Maj. Gen. Michael Thompson told local reporters Thursday that he learned who his replacement was via social media. He was previously scheduled to transfer command to Mancino on Jan. 15, 2022, according to the Oklahoman.

The day after taking the reins from Thompson, Mancino issued a policy memo declaring that the state would not enforce the mandate on its troops when they are under state control. The move is an apparent rejection of DoD’s orders to discipline and ultimately discharge servicemembers who reject the vaccine.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:21 pm

Fuckin rules.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Who's your choice?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:35 pm Who's your choice?
  • George Will
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Warren Buffett
  • even Former President Donald Trump!
Its a trillion dollars. You pick someone who either has a complete MASTERY of macro-economics and a complete MASTERY of the social sciences around politics, largess, and government spending OR you pick a billionaire who built things in the information age that government could never build because government doesn't have to first clue how to create something out of thin air. That is assuming that this trillion dollars isn't just "transfer payments" from the the poor, working young people, giving their income tax dollars over to the old, retired, wealthier people who vote for whoever gives them the most government money. Because that is what the majority of this money will be, just transfer payments. And it was George Will who talked about that 8 years ago in his "political argument today."

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 am

I haven't been keeping up with the Arbrury trial. I hear bits and pieces.

Where this fell apart is the lack of police involvement early on when they believed Arbrury was casing the neighborhood on more than one occasion to steal stuff.

If that was the case, they should have got the police involved (I assuming they did not as I have no heard anything about police reports suspecting Arbrury of prior incidents) and got it documented.

That doesn't support the violence of the act but at least that would lead to the justification of attempting a citizens arrest within the Georgia state law. From there they could build their case.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:53 pm

possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor dropped in the Rittenhouse case.

Prosecutors admit the gun did not meet the requirements, they knew that from the start but continued to pursue it.

Breaking Curfew is dropped.

Transporting gun over state lines - a media lie, did not happen

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am
  • George Will
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Warren Buffett
Its a trillion dollars. You pick someone who either has a complete MASTERY of macro-economics and a complete MASTERY of the social sciences around politics, largess, and government spending OR you pick a billionaire who built things in the information age that government could never build because government doesn't have to first clue how to create something out of thin air. That is assuming that this trillion dollars isn't just "transfer payments" from the the poor, working young people, giving their income tax dollars over to the old, retired, wealthier people who vote for whoever gives them the most government money. Because that is what the majority of this money will be, just transfer payments. And it was George Will who talked about that 8 years ago in his "political argument today."

George Will left the GOP because of people like you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:16 pm

• George Will
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Warren Buffett

I knew that even though this was a direct question to sardis IB would chime on in. I almost edited it to put his name in there but the trap was already set.

IB. You are a complete fool.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:37 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 pm
  • George Will
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Warren Buffett

George Will left the GOP because of people like you.
Well DS, that very well may be or may not be true, but I would rather focus on the excellent question that rat asked that I answered. I gave a list. Where is your list of names? I could defend my list and explain why they would be better at managing that trillion dollars. You haven't given us anything.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:16 pm
  • George Will
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Warren Buffett

I knew that even though this was a direct question to sardis IB would chime on in. I almost edited it to put his name in there but the trap was already set.

IB. You are a complete fool.
Well I'd be curious to see what Sardis's list is. Maybe there is some overlap? And this is a public forum so, people do answer each others' questions.

What is your list rat? We know that the choice that Biden made is a corrupt one and we know why.

Ultimately, I don't think it makes much difference. Its pointless because congress spends our money, not the President and the people he appoints. Almost all of that trillion is ear marked on existing programs that all it does, is fund. Those programs are transfer payments, not NASA.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Yawn

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:37 pm Well DS, that very well may be or may not be true, but I would rather focus on the excellent question that rat asked that I answered. I gave a list. Where is your list of names? I could defend my list and explain why they would be better at managing that trillion dollars. You haven't given us anything.
No. It is true, you blabbering idiot. He left the GOP because of Trump's nomination. He said that as a true conservative he had no place in the modern GOP.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Who needs a list. The guy Biden picked is fine.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:56 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:37 pm Well DS, that very well may be or may not be true, but I would rather focus on the excellent question that rat asked that I answered. I gave a list. Where is your list of names? I could defend my list and explain why they would be better at managing that trillion dollars. You haven't given us anything.
No. It is true, you blabbering idiot. He left the GOP because of Trump's nomination. He said that as a true conservative he had no place in the modern GOP.
That is correct. He doesn't like Trump. And he left the GOP because Trump was nominated. So?

I like Trump. And I like George Will. I can like them both for different reasons. There is no contradiction.

I don't think George Will fully understands why Willard Mitt Romney (an outstanding candidate for President) didn't inspire the "White Ghetto" of America to vote for him the way Trump did. I don't think George Will fully understands why Willard Mitt Romney didn't inspire black men and black women (even if its only 10%) to vote for him the way that Trump did. He doesn't have his pulse on ordinary America, not really. I don't think he could define those differences and why they are important. In the end DS, immigration policy doesn't really mean that much to George Will. But he's still a good man.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Just shut the fuck up already.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:31 pm

I hope the jury returns their verdict in the morning. Keep the rioting Repubs to a minimum.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm

At least Cincinnati is affordable.

You need to earn
  • $364,400 in household income in San Mateo
  • $331,600 in household income in San Francisco
  • $305,200 in household income in Marin
  • $300,400 in household income in Santa Clara
to buy a house in that county.