Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Not my congressional district. I have the congressman who understands the blockchain and crypto currencies. Shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out who that is. He tries to introduce bills and policy about crypto on Capitol Hill and all the other congress critters eyes roll over in their heads, without one damn clue of what he is saying.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:40 pm

sardis wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:45 am So, our Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttplug, has been on paternity leave since August? During the our supply chain situation.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pet ... ity-leave/

I don't care that he took paternity leave. I don't care that he may be working from home. What I care about is the apparent lack of leadership or executive decision making to rectify this supply chain situation. I think he is taking polls and trying to figure out what the democrat base would rather he do about it INSTEAD of him using his own head and figure out what is best to do, and just do it.

There isn't an existing "narrative" right now created by the DNC as to how to handle this situation. They don't have a political solution here because we haven't had this much of a labor shortage since 1957. So because there is no apparently political choice to make, I don't think he is willing to make any choices until he figures out what democrats want him to do. Then he'll do that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 pm

How to handle it is to pay folks a living wage in exchange for working full time. Can’t do that though since a few smaller businesses will go bankrupt and in other cases greedy corporations will raise prices and cause inflation. Can’t tax the corporations to create adequate safety nets either because then we won’t have any jobs. Can’t do anything except let the American worker eat a bowl of dicks in this country, at least according to right wing propaganda. God bless ‘Murica.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 pm How to handle it is to pay folks a living wage in exchange for working full time. Can’t do that though since a few smaller businesses will go bankrupt and in other cases greedy corporations will raise prices and cause inflation. Can’t tax the corporations to create adequate safety nets either because then we won’t have any jobs. Can’t do anything except let the American worker eat a bowl of dicks in this country, at least according to right wing propaganda. God bless ‘Murica.
According to the contracts signed by the longshoremen, some of them make low six-figures. Yes tree, $100,000+ per year, depending on tenure and seniority. Now in Southern California, $100K is good money, but you are not rich. You can just barely cover a $3000/month mortgage payment. That is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in San Diego. That is solidly middle class. I grant that. But I don't the money is the issue here.

And truck drivers? So many of them are now independent contractors now, they drive for who they choose, Smokey and the Bandit style. They don't work for the man either. They just do runs and drive when they feel like it. Gives them more money for themselves and more time at home.

I just think people are finding ways to make money with gigging and portals and what-not and they are like, why fucking work? Why? Why be a warehouseman for $16.25/hour and work 45 hours a week? That tiresome. And you get yelled at all day, the 5 hours OT isn't worth it. Just open a small business with Lyft or Uber or Door Dash or Amazon delivery and work when you want and as much as you want, and you don't have a boss. That is especially the case with so many young men opting NOT to go to college and (instead) gigging. They figure why get all that debt? I don't blame them. And at the moment, these males (who have no debt, and do not want to marry into debt) are NOT proposing marriage. The majority of the student loan debt is held by girls/women and they aren't getting any husbands to pay it off (which was their plan all along.) So that (more than anything) is the main reason why there is all this political uprising in the democrat party for the tax payer to step in make the women "whole" on their student loan debts. No husbands.

I think the money is there in the supply chain. But people have many more options to make money other than being employees. I think the creative and inventive IT person should spin up a "portal" for independent people to "gig" the goods along the supply chain in some capacity. That might help.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:17 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:40 pm
sardis wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:45 am So, our Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttplug, has been on paternity leave since August? During the our supply chain situation.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pet ... ity-leave/

I don't care that he took paternity leave. I don't care that he may be working from home. What I care about is the apparent lack of leadership or executive decision making to rectify this supply chain situation. I think he is taking polls and trying to figure out what the democrat base would rather he do about it INSTEAD of him using his own head and figure out what is best to do, and just do it.

There isn't an existing "narrative" right now created by the DNC as to how to handle this situation. They don't have a political solution here because we haven't had this much of a labor shortage since 1957. So because there is no apparently political choice to make, I don't think he is willing to make any choices until he figures out what democrats want him to do. Then he'll do that.
Apparent lack of leadership. Says you. Which carries no weight.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:25 pm

So check this out. At 12:53 right before kickoff IB answers a post from yesterday. No response. He goes to Uncle Bud. Nothing. So he goes back to yesterdays posts. He's frustrated now. Shot down again on the voter thing and no bites about his congressman we should know. He finds one from sardis. Spends the entire 1st game researching longshoremen and warehousemen for whatever reason. I won't ask. Homo. And still gets stumped by a tree.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:41 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:25 pm So check this out. At 12:53 right before kickoff IB answers a post from yesterday. No response. He goes to Uncle Bud. Nothing. So he goes back to yesterdays posts. He's frustrated now. Shot down again on the voter thing and no bites about his congressman we should know. He finds one from sardis. Spends the entire 1st game researching longshoremen and warehousemen for whatever reason. I won't ask. Homo. And still gets stumped by a tree.
Well, there is no one here.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:04 pm

200 (1).gif
200 (1).gif (206.68 KiB) Viewed 349 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:04 pm 200 (1).gif
Figures you watch that show. Law and Order is ridiculous.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:53 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:17 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:04 pm 200 (1).gif
Figures you watch that show. Law and Order is ridiculous.
It's my text notification.
chrome_qrcode_1634523382521.png
chrome_qrcode_1634523382521.png (22.45 KiB) Viewed 340 times

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:27 am

Colin Powell died of corona

He was 84 though. Being constipated could kill you at that age
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:32 am

Wasn’t he the white delegation’s first round pick in the racial draft?

Although we also had to take Condoleeza Rice, and give up Eminem…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:14 am

he went into the transfer portal when Obama ran for office
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:22 pm

246443866_5091133754236201_7055506287413257403_n.jpg
246443866_5091133754236201_7055506287413257403_n.jpg (34.4 KiB) Viewed 300 times

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:22 am

Doesn’t look good for Chicago.

Pretty shitty, and probably illegal, to not give earned retirement benefits if they decide to retire.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/third-ch ... c11d9e/amp

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:03 am

December 8 is going to be an interesting time

if neither sides fold, then we could see millions of people, who were gainfully employed, now unable to find a job due to a government mandate with pensions, 401K, mortgages, auto payments , college tuition - all at risk

that is incredible to me, virtually unthinkable and I think it will sink the Biden presidency.

Ohio on Oct 1 had a 7 day average of 5478 new cases per day, it now down to 4174 new cases per day. Not as fast as I initially thought but if that rate continues it will be down to around 3K by Halloween, 1500 by Thanksgiving.

By December 8th the numbers would be back to the lowest levels we've seen post vaccination

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:21 am

Which is just as your boy McConnell wants...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.