Fair

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Music

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:58 am

today is the first time I've heard of this guy. Peeing on the stage is nothing.

---------------------------------------------

Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (born Jesus Christ Allin; August 29, 1956 – June 28, 1993) was an American punk rock musician and songwriter who performed and recorded with many groups during his career. Allin was best known for his controversial live performances, which often featured transgressive acts, including self-mutilation, defecating on stage, and assaulting audience members, for which he was arrested and imprisoned on multiple occasions. AllMusic called him "the most spectacular degenerate in rock n' roll history", while G4TV's That's Tough labelled him the "toughest rock star in the world".

Known more for his notorious stage antics than for his music, Allin recorded prolifically, not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country, and more traditional-style rock. His lyrics, which often expressed themes of violence and misanthropy,[6] polarized listeners and created varied opinions of him within the highly politicized punk community.[citation needed]

Allin's music was often poorly recorded and produced, given limited distribution, and met with mostly negative reviews from critics,] although he maintained a cult following throughout and after his career. Allin promised for several years that he would commit suicide on stage during one of his concerts, but he instead died from an accidental drug overdose on June 28, 1993, at the age of 36

Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, New Hampshire, the younger of two sons born to Merle Colby Allin Sr. (1923–2001) and Arleta Gunther (1936–2019). He was given this name because his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah. During early childhood, Allin's older brother Merle Jr. was unable to pronounce "Jesus" properly and called him "Jeje", which became "GG".

Allin's family lived in a log cabin with no running water or electricity in Groveton, New Hampshire. His father was an abusive religious fanatic who threatened his family with death, digging graves in their cellar and threatening to fill them in the near future

By the mid- to late 1980s, Allin was an alcoholic and generally abused any intoxicants provided to him.

Allin first defecated onstage in 1985 at a show in Peoria, Illinois. According to fellow performer Bloody Mess, "I was with him when he bought the Ex-Lax. Unfortunately, he ate it hours before the show, so he constantly had to hold it in or he would've shit before he got onstage... After he shit onstage, complete chaos broke out in the hall... All of the old men in charge of the hall went fucking NUTS!.. Hundreds of confused punk kids were flipping out, running out the door, because the smell was INCREDIBLE." Defecation became a regular part of his stage act. ............

After his release from prison, Allin skipped parole to go on another tour, footage of which was shot for Todd Phillips's documentary Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies. The film contained graphic scenes from a performance Allin gave at the rock club Space at Chase in Manhattan's East Village. A heavily intoxicated Allin stripped naked, defecated on the floor, wiped his feces on himself and threw feces into the audience. He also threw beer bottles, breaking a woman's nose, and assaulted several other people in the crowd. Clips were included from other Allin appearances, as well as interviews with Allin, his band, and their fans. The film was released in 1994 and later followed on DVD in 1997.

GG Allin's last show was on June 27, 1993, at a small club called The Gas Station, a punk venue located inside a former gas station at 194 East 2nd Street in Manhattan. The show ended after three songs, when a melee broke out. Allin ended up outside, leading a group of fans through the neighborhood.[29]

After walking the streets for almost an hour, Allin eventually went to Johnny Puke's apartment. There, he and others continued to party and use drugs. Along with Johnny Puke, Allin ingested large amounts of heroin, on which he overdosed and slipped into an unconscious state. Sometime in the early morning of June 28, Allin died from the effects of his heroin overdose. Later that morning, Puke noticed that Allin still lay motionless in the same place where he had left him and posed for Polaroids with the corpse before calling for an ambulance. Allin was pronounced dead at the scene. He was two months short of his 37th birthday.

--------------

supposedly he was upstaged by the band that opened for him, with the lead singer giving the guitar player a blowjob on stage. This enraged Allin, he went out on stage and attacked the lead singer, then left with his band before ever taking the stage, being paid up front for the performance. This enraged the club owner and fans who chased him down the street.

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:59 am

Legendary idiot...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am

Hello

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:19 am

"GG Allin's last show was on June 27, 1993, at a small club called The Gas Station, a punk venue located inside a former gas station at 194 East 2nd Street in Manhattan."

I lived 2 blocks from there for about 6 months once. Not sure if that venue was still there at the time...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:19 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 amHello
GG Allin makes you look like a debutante...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:35 am

See. I'm not that bad.

Hi E!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:37 am

I actually love the original Warren Zevon version of this song. Allin's, not so much, but it's perfect for him...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:39 am

Looks like the crackhead on the corner

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Jonah Hill To Play Jerry Garcia In Martin Scorsese-Directed Grateful Dead Pic For Apple

https://deadline.com/2021/11/jonah-hill ... 234875832/

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Anyone remember the rock song "Green Grass and High Tides Forever"? This is the jazz version of it.

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:35 pm

That's way better than that Slipknot bullshit...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:42 pm

Yeah, some of the time.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:30 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:05 am

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:52 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:59 pm

For E

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:01 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:29 pm

That's a fun song when you masterbate to the beat.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:17 pm

It does say something about "begging you to put your loving hand out"...