Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:26 am
hedge wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:55 am GOP investigation finds no Michigan vote fraud, deems many claims ‘ludicrous’

"Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan," the report concluded. “The committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain.”

Sen. Ed McBroom, R-Vulcan, said those who spread misinformation about the 2020 election for personal gain should be investigated. "The claims have become so ludicrous when compared to the actual facts,” he said.

The report, which was released Wednesday, concludes there is no proof of dead voters or “fractional voting,” no evidence of a fraudulent “ballot dump” in Detroit and no proof any Michigan precincts had more than 100 percent voter turnout. (The report follows Bridge Michigan articles that debunked many of the same allegations months ago.)

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-gover ... -ludicrous
Won't matter. Those idiots like IB will still believe the con.
look rat, if you want to believe that Biden got 15,000,000+ MORE VOTES in 2020 than HRC got in 2016 (more votes, that you say are fair and square) that is your business. What, because no one can "prove" that disgruntled poll workers in Arizona/Michigan/Pennsylvania/Wisconsin that hate POTUS Trump took a look at the voter registry and started stuffing Biden ballots into the machines for every registered voter that DIDN'T vote means that it didn't happen? You know that is not the case. The investigation finding no voter fraud, all that means is that they don't have conclusive evidence of anyone recording a poll worker stuffing the ballot. You can't prove a negative, that is all.

So Biden gets more than 15,000,000 more votes than HRC or Obama got. That doesn't bother you at all? I think the one believing the con is you.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:17 pm

I hear a Journey song. Trump got exactly the same percentage both times and he lost the popular vote both times. Looks like all the Johnson votes from 16 went Bidens way making up the 3% difference in 20. Plus all the new registered voters who were tired of Trumps crap. Get over it already. Trump lost. Fairly. Don't be a poor sport.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:23 pm

"What, because no one can "prove" that disgruntled poll workers in Arizona/Michigan/Pennsylvania/Wisconsin that hate POTUS Trump took a look at the voter registry and started stuffing Biden ballots into the machines for every registered voter that DIDN'T vote means that it didn't happen?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:25 pm

"The investigation finding no voter fraud, all that means is that they don't have conclusive evidence of anyone recording a poll worker stuffing the ballot. You can't prove a negative, that is all."

No one is required to prove a negative, the burden of proof is on the people making the claim. So far, none has been forthcoming. Nor will it be. Just like the election fraud Trump pulled in 2016 which is the only reason he won...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:25 pm "The investigation finding no voter fraud, all that means is that they don't have conclusive evidence of anyone recording a poll worker stuffing the ballot. You can't prove a negative, that is all."

No one is required to prove a negative, the burden of proof is on the people making the claim. So far, none has been forthcoming. Nor will it be. Just like the election fraud Trump pulled in 2016 which is the only reason he won...
hedge, with all due respect, just because it can't be proven that you don't suck dick, it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. If all of a sudden all sorts of gay men start visiting your house with cash in their hands and leave 10 minutes later, maybe I can't prove you are giving blow jobs for cash, but I'm going to believe it.

15,000,000 MORE votes. That is 23% increase in just pure democratic turnout for the 2020 election, a 23% increase over what the democrats had both in 2012 and 2016. No, they are not going to believe this was fair and square. You can call them dolts. You can think whatever they want. But they will never EVER be cool with this. They are always going to believe this election was stolen and they were cheated.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:21 pm

"No, they are not going to believe this was fair and square."

I do.

"You can call them dolts."

I do.

"You can think whatever they want."

I do.

"But they will never EVER be cool with this."

I don't care.

"They are always going to believe this election was stolen and they were cheated."

Tough shit.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Again. Trump got 11 million move votes in 20 than 16. Biden got 15 million more than Hillary. Add in Johnsons 4 million from 16 to Biden and there ya go. Your 3% difference. Not that hard. But you'll just ignore this like my last post because that makes wsy more sense.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:45 pm

Although now that I look at it, all the new voters seem to have been split 50/50.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Rogue gun dealers? Does Biden mean inner city minority gangs, or is he talking about the ATF and FBI?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:25 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm hedge, with all due respect, just because it can't be proven that you don't suck dick, it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. If all of a sudden all sorts of gay men start visiting your house with cash in their hands and leave 10 minutes later, maybe I can't prove you are giving blow jobs for cash, but I'm going to believe it.
They could have been buying molly before a rave…
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm Rogue gun dealers? Does Biden mean inner city minority gangs, or is he talking about the ATF and FBI?
He could be referencing the whack jobs at the gun shows you see at the local national guard armories and Shrine clubs every weekend…
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:28 pm

10 minute blow jobs? He must have hella suction.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:31 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 pm
aTm wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm Rogue gun dealers? Does Biden mean inner city minority gangs, or is he talking about the ATF and FBI?
He could be referencing the whack jobs at the gun shows you see at the local national guard armories and Shrine clubs every weekend…
I wonder if they'll revoke the license of whatever dealer Hunter Biden managed to buy a gun from.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Troublemaker

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:14 pm

Gnight IB. Sorry if I flustered you with some common sense. You'll be ok.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 pm

President Biden in remarks Wednesday said his crime prevention strategy would focus on strengthening background checks, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and boosting community policing.

Biden met with state and local leaders and law enforcement officials ahead of his remarks to talk crime prevention strategy, amid a surge in violence in cities across the U.S.

Both Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland, who spoke before him, pointed to a historic rise in crime in the summertime, and said that rise "may be more pronounced" as the nation comes out of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The White House has insisted curbing gun violence is key to tamping down a "staggering" surge of crime across the U.S.

"Talk to most responsible gun owners they'll tell you there's no possible justification for having 100 rounds in a magazine," Biden said.

Biden also took aim at an argument used by Second Amendment advocates, that the right to self-defense needed to protect against potential government tyranny.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

and you guys thought Trump was unfiltered
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:27 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 pm President Biden in remarks Wednesday said his crime prevention strategy would focus on strengthening background checks, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and boosting community policing.

Biden met with state and local leaders and law enforcement officials ahead of his remarks to talk crime prevention strategy, amid a surge in violence in cities across the U.S.

Both Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland, who spoke before him, pointed to a historic rise in crime in the summertime, and said that rise "may be more pronounced" as the nation comes out of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The White House has insisted curbing gun violence is key to tamping down a "staggering" surge of crime across the U.S.

"Talk to most responsible gun owners they'll tell you there's no possible justification for having 100 rounds in a magazine," Biden said.

Biden also took aim at an argument used by Second Amendment advocates, that the right to self-defense needed to protect against potential government tyranny.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

and you guys thought Trump was unfiltered
Our President has alzheimer's. His brain is calcifying. But we knew that already. Anything could come out of that mouth. And the 81,000,000 that voted for him (ha!!!) they don't even care that our President's mind is gonzo. I don't think they regret their vote one bit. That is how broken and dysfunctional and shitty the people are in this country at this moment.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:53 pm

And yet you're the one that's miserable...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Weird quote. I thought the current mainstream view on what it would take to threaten the government included just like a few hundred people with flags and a like shaman wearing buffalo horns.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Yeah, really, our democracy was on the brink on January 6...