And black men

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:50 am And black men
Explain the "math" and how 2016 and 2020 both happened? Get into the math and explain the results if I didn't explain it perfectly.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:27 pm

More people voted for Biden. Simple.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:41 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:27 pm More people voted for Biden. Simple.
Who. Are. Those. People? Why did those people that voted for Joe, NOT for for Hillary?

Explain the math sir.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:54 pm

More people registered this election after seeing what Trump was doing. It's sorta simple really. Plus all those court proceedings failed to prove said cheating. Maybe the cyber Ninjas will find something.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:55 pm

It's like arguing with a 4 year old

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:51 pm

"I LOVE women.

I HATE feminism."

Both hate you..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:53 pm

"Who. Are. Those. People?"

Who knows, but there were over 7 million of them, which puts the lie to your stupid shit about "it was only black men that made the difference."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:54 pm

I'm going to start referring to IB as Raffles...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:21 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:53 pm "Who. Are. Those. People?"

Who knows, but there were over 7 million of them, which puts the lie to your stupid shit about "it was only black men that made the difference."
Well this plainly obvious. Of course we know. It was either black men who didn't vote at all in 2016 OR they cheated in 2020 and stuffed the ballot boxes with Biden votes cast by dead people. There is no third way. Women didn't suddenly come out in droves to vote for Biden, women that would NOT have voted for HRC. What's wrong with you, use your head.

Remember, Trump also got more votes. I don't think there is logical reason why someone who voted for Trump in 2016 would turn around and vote against him in 2020. He didn't do anything to betray his voters. And the results were at the ballot box.

Nope, those 7,000,000 are black (or maybe Hispanic) men who simply couldn't vote for a woman in 2016 OR it was fraud. There is no 3rd way.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:36 pm

You are the biggest goddamn idiot I've ever encountered. I mean, you are a mouth-breathing retard. Please die...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:38 pm

I told you he was off a bit.

And FTR I know plenty of people who were snookered by Trump the 1st time who voted for Biden the 2nd. Plenty. Raffles just can't understand that.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:38 pm I told you he was off a bit.

And FTR I know plenty of people who were snookered by Trump the 1st time who voted for Biden the 2nd. Plenty. Raffles just can't understand that.
Really? Really? Plenty? You know plenty? Tell me rat, what reasons did these "plenty" of 2016 Trump voters give you that made them vote for Biden in 2020? What specifically did Trump DO that made them vote for Biden? Name one thing that Trump did that made them stop and think, you know what, Trump said he would do this and didn't do it, I guess I'll vote for Biden now because maybe he'll do it?

There is nothing. You are lying. You don't know anyone. I got you.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm

They said they were embarrassed that they voted for him the 1st time. That he's in no way Presidential. That the hatred he's creating and his thousands of proven lies made them realize he is not a sound leader and shouldn't be. I'm sure if you opened up your little pea brain that you'll find a lot more out there who felt the same way on election day. Suck it up Skippy. Your boy lost because he deserved to lose. Sorry.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:17 pm

"Your boy lost because he deserved to lose."

And the reason he can't stand it is b/c he (IB) has been a loser his whole life too, and he doesn't want his god to endure the same realization and pain. Trump was his last chance to be a winner, and he failed like the little retard faggot that he and his followers are....

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Don't worry. Trump will be back in office in August. Right Raffles?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm

That really will be hilarious (or something) if the Pubs retake the House in 2022 and Trump demands to be named Speaker. No, you do not have to be a member of the House of Representatives to the the Speaker of the House of Representatives..

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:10 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:50 pm

I'll be kind.
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm They said they were embarrassed that they voted for him the 1st time. That he's in no way Presidential.
Okay I am not going to say that you didn't speak to people who said that they voted for Trump and regretted it because of this. This is the standard response. This is what I heard from a couple of people who claimed they voted for Trump. What I am going to say is that whoever told you this, they lied to you. THEY are the liars. Now I will explain why.

In 2016, the people who voted for Trump (myself included) voted for the man specifically because they didn't care if he embarrassed the United States on the world stage, acted as a man who was NOT Presidential. Obama was Presidential. We wanted to elect a man who was unsophisticated, accomplished, and used to running and building things (you know, everything Obama was NOT.) We wanted a wall built. Failing that we wanted the Supreme Court. We got a teeny bit of wall but we got the court.

Trump voters were THRILLED with Trump. We couldn't wait to re-elect him.

But if someone is saying that they voted for Trump in 2016 and they had to vote for Biden in 2020 because Trump was in no way Presidential, I have to call bullshit. I have to. That makes no sense. But it makes PERFECT SENSE if you didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and you can't really think of any legitimate reason WHY anyone actually voted for Trump, but you want to make a Trump supporter feel bad.
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm That the hatred he's creating and his thousands of proven lies made them realize he is not a sound leader and shouldn't be. I'm sure if you opened up your little pea brain that you'll find a lot more out there who felt the same way on election day. Suck it up Skippy. Your boy lost because he deserved to lose. Sorry.
One term Presidents lose re-election because of earth shattering events that happen in their 4 years that either lead to great disappointment among their base OR some unthinkable, once in a lifetime political movement. Or both. In the case of Jimmy Carter, a very nice man rat, he lost re-election because his base was pissed off about Stagflation, OPEC, gas lines, and the Iran Hostage crisis. It wasn't fun to be an American during his 4 years. We appeared as if we were a bunch of pussies. If you would have asked the Carter 1976 voter why he went and voted for Reagan in 1980, he would have told you, Iran, Gasoline, and Stagflation.

George H W Bush lost re-election because in his 4 years he saw: the end of the Cold War, the Fall of the Berlin Wall, the First Gulf War, and the end of the Atomic Age. That is all great, he could have been re-elected with that. Alas, he raised taxes (substantially) and he ran against H Ross Perot. So both great disappointment about taxes and earth shattering events and a once in a lifetime event (a legitimate 3rd party candidate) caused so many of Bush 41's 1988 voters to abandon him in 1992. Finally, a candidate who cares about the national debt. The 1988 Bush 41 voters, they voted for Ross Perot, never Clinton. But if you asked the Bush 41 voter in 1988 why he didn't vote for him in 1992, they would have told you, Ross Perot. They would never have said that Bush 41 wasn't "Presidential."

None of these things happened to Trump in 2020. None of Trump's voters blame him for Covid-19, none of them. And there was no legitimate 3rd party candidate.

He lost because 7,000,000 black and Hispanic men who stayed at home in 2016 were too "macho", had too much "swagger" to tolerate a woman as President, came out to vote for Obama's vice. There was no reason to vote for Biden otherwise because Biden didn't say anything during the campaign NOR did he say what he wouldn't do other than he was against everything Trump was for. That is a senile man that black and hispanic men elected. Either that or fraud, cheating.